Announcement and hardships...

Joonew's Married Life...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you gonna tell us anything or you are just going to sit there fidgeting? And Joon hyung please just stop touching him anywhere, you are clearly not helping...” Both Jinki and Joon jumped at Key’s voice. Jinki nodded timidly while Joon just glared at him. What the hell is his problem? Who is he to tell me that I can’t touch my husband? Freak!

G.O. shook his head and sighed. “Onew? You called us since you wanted to tell us something, right? Then tell us. Don’t be so nervous now. We are not going to hurt or hit you...”

Jinki looked up and smiled gratefully. They have invited all SHINee and Mblaq members to crack news about his hiatus for a while. He was actually expecting his husband’s support, but well his husband was too busy squeezing his ! He huffed and glared cutely at his husband, making every single occupant of room to chuckle a little, except Joon. Joon knew no matter how cute the glare of his husband was he couldn’t take the risk of making his hubby mad. Because whenever Jinki would get mad he wouldn’t let Joon to touch or even kiss him. No! He couldn’t risk that so he quickly removed his hand from abusing that pert and sent very innocent grin towards his husband.

Jinki was actually quite nervous about how his as well as Joon’s members will react to the news. Joon noticing this slowly held Jinki’s little hand and gave it an assuring squeeze. Jinki smiled a little and pecked his husband on cheek before taking a deep breath. He gathered himself and started, “Well first of all thanks for taking invitation and coming here. Today we both have one announcement to make regarding our married as well as my working life.” He paused making all to look curiously at him.

“What do you mean Onew? Is there any problem?” Seungho asked worriedly.

“No hyung. Actually I was thinking about taking break from SHINee. I mean don’t freak out. It wasn’t sudden decision. I have been thinking about it for a while now. I have already talked with manager hyung and even our CEO and they are ok with it. I wanted to talk and take your opinion as well, so I’m telling you this now.” There was dead silence and Jinki gulped as he saw how their faces went from confusion to pure shock. He looked at Joon and smiled as Joon squeezed his hand while giving him his lopsided grin.

“Hyung, will you repeat that? I think  heard it wrong.” Jonghyun said.

“YES HYUNG. I THINK I DID TOO. THERE IS NO  FREAKING WAY YOU TALKED ABOUT LEAVING OUR GROUP, RIGHT?” Key said through his gritted teeth, his face red with furry.

“Hyung are you serious?” Minho asked seriously while Taemin looked like he was going to cry anytime.

On the other side, Mblaq members too were in shock.

“Did this pabo here told you to leave your career Jinki?” G.O. asked referring to Joon and Joon gulped quickly shaking his head. Everyone knew just how much G.O. cared for Jinki that he would kill anyone who even tried to think about hurting Jinki.

“N-No G.O. hyung! The decision is all mine. It doesn’t have anything with Joon. And guys you all heard it right. I’m thinking about leaving SHINee. I’m sorry if it’s shock for you, but I’m very serious this time.”

“B-but hyung why? Are you mad at us? Did we do something wrong? Are y-you angry because we always tease you? We are sorry hyung, we won’t ever tease you again. Just please don’t leave SHINee, we can’t imagine SHINee without you. It enough to live without you in our dorm, but now we won’t be even able to have you in our group. That’s not f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter