SHINee uncles- 1

Joonew's Married Life...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yeah yeah, I know hyung! I'm taking care of her. I'm her dad also, you know?"

"Well I know that but still Take Care! I'll be probably late tonight too. Don't wait up for me. Sleep on time. Okay?"

"Yes hyung! I got it. You too take care and don't overwork yourself."

"Yes babe! Anyways where is my little girl? What is she doing?"

"She is sleeping now. She was tired after playing for a long time. You know she is trying to talk a little. I mean those are not even words but still she is making funny noises and all, like she is even trying to mimic my words. It's just too adorable."

"Awww really? I'm feeling so bad.... I want to spend more time with her but these damn schedules just wouldn't let me."

"It's ok honey. We both understand. You do know that she loves you just as much as she does to me."

"No! She obviously loves you more. But that's ok. Anyways I gotta go now, give her a poppo from me and also from Mblaq members. They are just dying to see her you know? But well, they can come when our schedules are  over. Bye! Love you, sweetie!"

"I know that. I love you too, hyung. Bye!"

It's been a month since they adopted a daughter and everything was going just as smoothly. Except for maybe fact that Joon was getting busier with his comeback and was sad that he couldn't spend time with his baby girl. Even though Jinki was trying to tell him that it didn't matter but Joon was still sad.

Once Jinki finished talking on phone he went back to kitchen to make lunch for him as well as Hanna! Since Hanna was sleeping soundly, Jinki can do his work without any disturbance. As he was getting finished with his work the doorbell rang and Jinki frowned. He wasn't expecting any guests today.

Jinki opened the door and was welcomed with the sight of his dongseangs standing there with huge smile on their faces.

"Hey guys!!!! What a pleasant surprise... Come in..."

Jinki closed the door and was greeted with a warm hug by his all members. He laughed a little and squeezed them as the hugged each other. He haven't seen them for a month and honestly he was missing them.

"What brought you here guys?"

"Yah old man! Now we can't come here to meet you without any reason?" Key scoffed.

"We missed you hyung. And we didn't have any schedules today, so we thought we could meet up." Taemin said smiling.

"Whatever! I'm just happy that you all are here. Honestly I missed you guys." Jinki said pouting a little.

"Me too hyung. I missed the way we always used to pull prank on the stage. I miss goofing around on set, I miss bullying you and even I miss talking to you about my schedules." Jonghyun said making Jinki smile sadly.

Just then Jinki frowned when he saw M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter