16

Joonew's Married Life...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Joon’s heart fluttered at the site of his husband with his daughter. Jinki was cradling Hanna close to him as he rocked her slowly to make her stop crying. Joon had never seen his husband looking so breathtaking before. It wasn’t like Jinki was wearing something different or that he was looking y or anything. To be honest Jinki looked plain, with his loose t-shirt and shorts, his hair wild mess but something about watching him with his daughter was so lovely that Joon just couldn’t take his eyes off of Jinki. He took a notice of how Jinki’s hand was holding her securely while other was patting her head, how Jinki was humming soothingly to his daughter, how Hanna’s sobs were dying slowly and how she was holding the back of Jinki’s t-shirt with her tiny hands and decided that he liked this Jinki better. There was something about Jinki being father was so lovely that it made him want to squeeze life out of his husband. He quietly made his way towards Jinki and slowly enveloped him in his arms making Jinki flinch a little but he relaxed quickly.

 

“Jinki-yah, do you still think she is not comfortable with us?”

 

Jinki nodded a little. “Just because she stopped crying doesn’t mean she is comfortable. I feel like I’m not good enough to take care of her....”

 

Joon tightened his hold and placed a little kiss on the side of his smooth neck.

 

“Nope yeobo! Haven’t you noticed the way she immediately stopped crying once she went in your arms? Open your eyes babe. She is comfortable with you. Like now, don’t you feel how she is trying to hold you tight? Because from what I’m seeing, her little fingers are holding your shirt, trying to make you stay. Isn’t it because she trusts you? You should just stop doubting yourself. Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter