Birthday-1

Joonew's Married Life...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lee Joon woke up with a smile on his face, his smile only widened as he opened his eyes to see his husband still sleeping in his arms. He was a little surprised to see Jinki still soundly asleep when the younger was really fond of waking up early. He frowned a little but sighed as he saw how tired Jinki looked. Jinki could use some rest, he thought. He smiled as Jinki cuddled closer to him and pulled him a little closer. He really really wanted to see Jinki now, it was Jinki’s birthday today and he wanted to be the first person to wish him. But he couldn’t think about waking him from his sound sleep. He knew how for past few days Jinki has been working hard and how he was too tired. He thought that he will let Jinki sleep a little more while he will just lay there observing his husband’s gorgeous face. He raised his hand which wasn’t used as pillow by younger and placed it on his chubby cheek. Jinki was back to being a little chubby after he took break from SHINee and while Jinki was sad about his so called ‘Fatness’, Joon was actually happy about it. He loved to see his chubbier Jinki rather than skinny Jinki. He just adored the way Jinki’s cottony cheeks, his meaty thighs and not to mention that pert felt under his fingers… Though they never got too much time for themselves now, whenever they could get a little chance Joon never failed to show Jinki just how much happy he was with Jinki’s chubbiness. And it was just too much satisfying to see how Jinki would blush prettily whenever he would comment rather boldly about it while staring little too long at his body.

His thoughts were interrupted when suddenly Jinki shifted in his arms as he mumbled incoherently. At first he chuckled at younger’s cute facial expressions but shivered a little as Jinki’s leg brushed lightly to his. It had been too much time since they had made love to each other and honestly Joon was missing it. But he knew that Jinki was busy taking care of Hanna while he himself was busy with his schedules. They couldn’t blame anyone but still he couldn’t say that he wasn’t happy with what he have now. Hanna is now almost four years old and Joon must say that she was definitely simillar to Jinki. Being with Jinki and Hanna together, their house was always full of laughter and cuteness and Joon was proud to have them as his family. Hanna had almost similar impact like Jinki on his life now. He couldn’t stand her pout or he couldn’t stop his happiness whenever he would see her smiling just the way he would feel with Jinki. And both Jinki and Hanna knew about his weakness for their pout and would make full use of this information to make him do whatever they want.

Just then Jinki hugged him closer and Joon turned his attention to the younger once again. Jinki was beginning to wake up, his eyes blinking adorably and body stretching a little. He waited a while and once Jinki adjusted to his surrounding he pounced on the younger, making him surprised as he buried his face in Jinki’s pale neck.

“Uhhmm~~ Jonnie-ah! What are you doing? It’s too early for being naughty…”

Joon just hummed and pulled away a little so he could gaze in Jinki’s eyes. He felt his heart beating faster just like all tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter