SHINee uncles- 2

Joonew's Married Life...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After the delicious and quite torturing (in case of Minho) lunch they were in leaving room, with Hanna placed on the floor playing with her father.

Minho was still trying to completely get her attention but was getting failure since her all attention was to her father.

"This is not fair hyung! She won't even look at me! I want to play with her. I was waiting so long to meet her and she is plainly ignoring me." Minho whined childishly.

Jinki just chuckled and decided that he will now personally introduce her to s.

"Baby, look here. I want you to meet your SHINee uncles now, ok? You have to get to know each other. "

He smiled as she innocently looked at him while listening carefully and proceeded to let them get to know each other.

for a while Hanna was uncomfortable, but slowly she started to smile and get closer with SHINee members. Once she was little familiar with her uncles, she started to enjoy their company. 

Minho and Taemin played numerous games with her. At first she was shy but slowly she started to laugh and play with them. Then there was Key with his so many cute outfits for her. He made her wear every single dress he had brought even with little cute accessories. He then arranged little fashion show with her and they all did ramp walk with her in their arms, wearing different dresses key had brought. They took lot's of photos with her. She is too much adorable to be your daughter, hyung! Key joked when he saw her in beautiful pink dress with flowers all over it.

After playing and laughing for so long she was dead tired. It was night already so Jinki took her to feed her but of course Minho wanted to feed her instead. Jinki was hesitating first but then he looked at Minho's pout and he just couldn't deny. He helplessly let him feed her and watched with warm eyes as his dongsengs spoiled her with their love. He watched as they acted silly in front of her just to make her laugh, he saw how they carefully fed her. He smiled as Jonghyun serenade her with his songs and how she clapped with delight. He was glad that she was already comfortable with her SHINee uncles. Now only people remaining to meet her were Mblaq uncles and if they couldn't find time from their busy schedules then he will have to find a way to get them to meet each other.

 

 

*****

 

Joon came home that night and was surprised to see Jinki sitting in living room.

"Yeobo? Why are you still awake? I think I have told you not to wait for me."

Joon went to sit on couch and quickly pulled his husband on his lap. Jinki looped his arms around Joon's neck, straddling his waist. He sweetly kissed Joon's forehead and said, "Yeah I know! But I'm waiting for my members to finally go to their own dorm."

"What do you mean? SHINee members are here? Where are they?"

"Yes! They are here. They came this morning and they are still here. In our baby's bedroom. They have been playing with her for so long and now all of them are trying to put her to sleep. I don't know how they are doing, but Hanna for sure is enjoying having all their attention to herself. She got lots of toys and even dresses from them and she is pretty much pleased with their company. I was there too, but then I thought I should let them spend time together so I came here instead to wait for you."

Joon simply nodded and his hands sneaked to Jinki's waist slowly slipping beneath his t-shirt as he Jinki's smooth back. Jinki noticing Joon's advances quickly slapped his chest and said, "They are still here. Don't even dare to think about anything naughty now. "

Joon pouted but kept his hold on Jinki and said, "Ok! But at least give me one kiss. I am tired you know? And I want to gain a littl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter