Surprise

Joonew's Married Life...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh come on babe, you have to sleep now. It’s getting late now…” Jinki whined as he tried to put Hanna to sleep. He had been trying for quite a while now but she was just too much jumpy today that she didn’t wanted to sleep. Jinki was tired from a long day and to his horror Joon wasn’t there with him. He was staying with s in Mblaq’s dorm for preparations of their comeback. His manager wanted him to stay with his rest of members for comeback activities and after much thoughts Joon agreed to it. So he was away and Jinki was the one to take care of Hanna for whole day without his husband.

Currently Jinki was lying on his bed with Hanna on his tummy. She was having fun playing with Jinki’s hands and Jinki was really trying hard to act like stern father so he can somehow stop her from playing.

“Babe, please sleep already. Your dada is going to perform on stage after so many days tomorrow and I want you to be there to see him. I know he wants to see you, he had been calling after every single hour to check on you. And if you don’t sleep now you will not be able to enjoy his performance. Don’t you want to see your y father dancing in front of you, hmm?” Jinki was talking more to himself than to her but somehow Hanna seems to understand what her dad was saying. She stopped playing and was now rubbing her eyes looking little sleepy.

Jinki took the chance and quickly pulled her in his strong arms. He smiled as she snuggled closer and he kissed her cheek. He then started to hum her favorite song as he rubbed her back lightly. He watched in delight as she slowly drifted to sleep and sighed heavily. Being father is tiring sometime…

 

 

Mblaq members were getting ready for their performance. They all were currently sitting in dressing room, getting their makeup done. Joon was little gloomy thinking about how he hadn’t been able to see his daughter and his husband for whole 3 days and how badly he was missing them. He really wanted to see them, like right now. But he knew it wasn’t possible. He and Jinki were still debating on whether or not to bring their daughter in front of their fans, so he thought Jinki will not come to see his performance.

Other members noticed how Joon was moping and they too felt bed for it. Even though they were practically Joon’s brothers, they still haven’t got chance to see or meet his daughter. Yes! They have seen her photos in Joon’s phone but they still haven’t meet her personally.

Just then their manager came shouting about rushing to stage.

 

 

On the other hand, Jinki was already present on stage with his daughter in his arms. All Mblaq fans started to shout and scream on the appearance of Jinki there and the little cute girl in Jinki’s arms made their screams even more wild. Hanna was scared at first due to crowd and screams but she quickly calmed as soon as Jinki squeezed her a little before kissing her cheek. He then went near fans and requested them to keep their voice little lower. All fans agreed immediately but couldn’t help their squeals as Jinki made his way to sit with them.

“Does Joon oppa knows about you both coming to see the show?” One of the fans beside Jinki asked.

Jinki shook his head and smiled. “Nope! We are here to give him a surprise.”

Again they all squealed and gushed about how cute it was and Jinki blushed a little.

“Your daughter is lovely, oppa. She really is cute and adorable!”

“Kyaaaa she has same smile like you, oppa!!!”

“She is so chubbyyyy…”

Jinki could only smile at the praises his daughter was getting while Hanna was quite pleased with all the attention she was getting.

Just then lights went off and Jinki knew this was the time where he could see his husband dancing again. He tightened his hold on Hanna and waited for them to appear. His waiting was soon ended as G.O.’s echoed through th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter