Realization

Joonew's Married Life...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jinki..."

"..."

"Baby..."

"..."

"Yeobo-yah..."

"..."

"Jaggiiiiiiii...."

"What do you want? Can't you see I'm busy here?" Jinki asked, clearly irritated.

"B-but I wanted to talk with you. Just give me few minutes?" Joon said, pouting a little for more effect.

Jinki bit his lip, trying very hard to ignore that puppy face of Joon. No! He shouldn't give in that easily. Besides he was seriously busy with his paper-work which he couldn't avoid.

"I'm sorry hyung, but I'm really busy right now. I'll talk to you later, ok? I have to go right now. Bye." With that Jinki quickly went out of the door, making Joon even more frustrated than he already was.

 

******

 

SHINee were practising hard in their practice room, dancing over and over to avoid any errors. Well, everyone was doing good except maybe their leader.

". Why am I messing up so much today?? I'm sorry guys, I'll try again." Jinki huffed as he went to start the song again.

However Jonghyun stopped him and said, "No! You are not. Just sit here for a while." Then he turned to other members and said,"Guys, you can go outside and have rest for a while. I need to talk about something important with Onew hyung." Other members nodded, happy to be released from such a long practice as they made their way out of room.

Jonghyun then locked the door and went near Onew, sitting beside him as he threw his arm casually around his shoulder. Jinki looked up through his lashes and Jonghyun could see how red those eyes were.

"What the hell is wrong hyung? Are you okay? I mean you seem too much tired. Is it because of your tight schedules? Or something else?"

Jinki shook his head and just continued to fidget with his phone. Jonghyun sighed but didn't give up. "Hyung! Please tell me? I promise to not tell anyone else. Just tell me, please??"

“It’s just that me and joon hyung , we fought. He is trying to talk and apologise but I haven’t talked yet. I-I know I’m being stubborn but honestly I‘m hurt that he doesn’t trust me. I mean he is getting jelous and all, every single time. And I hate it. I mean I love that he is possessive about me but sometimes it’s just too much. Yesterday we fought due to simple misunderstanding. I mean we get so little time for each other and I don’t like spending it fighting over little things.”

“Hyung, you do know that he loves you, right? And honestly I can understand why he is behaving like that. I mean you hardly get time for each other while we can at least have you with us more since we are in same group. You do kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter