17

Joonew's Married Life...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joon woke up to find his daughter still sleeping soundly while the side where Jinki usually slept was empty save for one fluffy pillow resting beside Hanna. He frowned at first but then smiled thinking Jinki must be in kitchen to make breakfast for him. He stretched as he sat up and lovingly smoothed down Hanna’s little blanket. He softly kissed her forehead and got up. He took his pillow and placed it to other side of his daughter so she wouldn’t end up rolling out of bed. He then made his way to bathroom so he can freshen up before going downstairs.

However when he came back from bathroom he frowned hearing weird voices. He took a look at his surrounding and smiled when he noticed that it was Hanna. She was awake already and was kicking around on bed, enjoying her little play with her blanket. He felt his heart flutter a little at the sight of his daughter finally smiling so freely and he hurriedly went towards her side. He plopped down beside her and hugged her lovingly, making her giggle a little. He leaned on his elbow as he just stared at her. She was playing with the blanket, twisting it slowly trying to get rid of it. Joon smiled as he noticed the way she was trying so hard to throw that blanket away and after few minutes chuckled as she frowned in annoyance. He helped her in taking that blanket off of her and she smiled widely at her father.

“What are you doing awake so soon, aegi-ah?” Joon asked knowing very well that she will not answer. He chuckled as she only kicked her legs squealing happily.

“Does my princess want to go and see her Umma?” He asked carrying her in his arms.

She only giggled and he said, “Ok ok! Let’s go! But don’t tell him I called him Umma. Otherwise he will get angry at your handsome Appa. And we don’t want that now, do we? Jinki must be in kitchen. Let’s go and greet him, ok aegi?”

 

*****

 

Joon made his way in kitchen with Hanna in his arms. He smiled when he saw his lovely husband cooking breakfast with that pink apron. He went behind Jinki and slowly kissed him on his cheek. “Good morning , Jagiya!” Joon said nuzzling Jinki’s smooth cheek.

Jinki smiled and greeted back. He stopped working and turned around only to find his daughter smiling happily in his husband’s arms. He chuckled and kissed Hanna on her nose, making her squeal.

“Did you sleep well, aegi-yah?” He asked and chuckled as she opened her arms wanting to have Jinki carrying her.

“Look, even she prefers you over me now! What did you do to her to have her loving you this much, jinki-yah? “ Joon asked n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter