....

Joonew's Married Life...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Onew  woke up  feeling completely sated and quite sore next morning. He opened his eyes and smiled a little as he felt his husband was hugging him close and little too tight even in his sleep. He turned around so he could face Joon. Once he turned, still in Joon’s  arms he was mesmerised by his husband’s  features. God he was just gorgeous, Jinki thought smiling to himself. He was so glad that someone as lovely and breathtakingly handsome as Joon was his husband. He just stared at peaceful face of older as he cuddled even closer. With those fox like eyes closed, those red cherry lips parted slightly and with blanket slipping away from his body revealing toned abs, Joon looked like Hollywood hero. Jinki chuckled to himself at those thoughts. When did I become so cheesy?? Maybe Joonie is affecting me in rather odd way, he thought smiling.

He looked at watch and found that he have two hours before his schedule starts. He decided that he should get up and start getting ready. He slowly leaned to sweep Joon’s bangs off of his face before placing a little kiss on those parted lips. He wanted to sleep more but he had to get up. He sighed and sat up. As he was about to get out of bed one warm palm closed around his wrist and he turned around to find Joon sleeping but his hand was holding onto Jinki’s.

“Babe?” Jinki asked thinking he was awake.

“Why are you getting up? Come’re  I wanna cuddle...” Joon said groggily

Jinki shook his head and said, ”Nope. I can’t bebe. I have schedule within two hours. I have to get up. Lemme go, please....”

Joon sulked childishly and said,” So you don’t love me anymore. Fine. Go to that damn schedule with that ugly actress of your drama. “

Jinki chuckled at his husband’s cuteness but before he could say anything his phone rang and he struggled a little to reach his phone.

When he was finished talking, however he couldn’t stop grinning widely. He then placed phone back on the night stand and looked back at his husband. Joon was lying on his stomach with his face buried in Jinki’s pillow. Jinki smiled fondly and slowly crawled over to where joon was. He then slowly made his way under blankets and sneaked his arms around Joon.

Joon looked up from pillow, surprised and said, ”Why are you still here? Go to meet that ugly actress of your drama. Don’t care about your y husband here, leave him alone like you usually do nowdays.”

Jinki bit his lip guiltily trying to digest that Joon was still upset with him. “I’m sorry Changsun. B-but I-I’m not going anywhere. My schedule got cancelled. I will stay here as long as you want. I promise. Just don’t be mad at me anymore, please...”

He waited for a while but sighed as he didn’t receive any response. He slowly started to pull away from Joon but just then he was being ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter