☂ Himchan ☂

Aeru Oneshots ♥ - Closed
Himchan.
 
Let me be yours. 
 
 
 
You looked at the river and rested your chin on your knee. Today, a slight wind was blowing across the field where you were, shaking the leaves of the trees that were around the place where you were. You'd love to see the river and hear the sound of the current running through the stones that were scattered along the river. Today was your day off and you just wanted to forget a little that the world existed. You needed some fresh air and release all the weight you felt on your shoulders.

You closed your eyes and you let the air enter in your lungs. Unexpectedly, a familiar face came into your mind. He was one of your closest friends, not to mention, the only friend who knew you since you were born. He was a person who was always by your side when you needed, that hugged you when you were in your bad days, and the one who let ​​you wet his shoulder when you needed to cry. You didn’t know why he do all this, perhaps because the several years you two spent together. You seem like, nail and meat, it was very rare you two detach from one another. You still didn’t know how you weren’t sick of having him always at your side.

He, Kim Himchan, was one of the people that you couldn’t dispense in your life, because everything you thought or everything you were doing, it involved him. You do your things, thinking about him. Often when you wake up, you make breakfast for him, even though he didn’t live with you, you knew he would show up. When you had to give extra hours at work, you sent him a message saying you'd coming later, even though he wasn’t your boyfriend, or even your husband. The truth is that it has become a habit for both. He often called you, when he was too busy and when he couldn’t see you. He once even said that he thought of you every day but not as a friend. You thought he was joking, as always. You had the certainty that his name would never disappear of your mind and much less of your life.

You inspired the air quietly and the corners of your lips rose, forming a small smile. Thinking about Himchan was like therapy, it changed drastically your day, but in a good way. Every time you felt upset, you thought about him, every day you felt sad, you thought about him. Every time you thought about him, your mood improved.

“Gamsahabnida, Himchan.” Your lips moved as the words came out of your mouth in a whisper and your eyes remained closed. “Jeongmal gamsahabnida, Himchan.” You thanked even though he wasn’t by your side. You didn’t know when you'd see him again. He sometimes is busy, so whenever he’s free, he sends you a message. Today, it didn’t happened. You knew you missed him, but you know that your pride wouldn’t let you say those words directly in his face.

“Gomawo, too, Hyerin.” You heard those words being spoken near your ear. Automatically, you opened your eyes at a glance, and you turned your face back. There he was, sitting next to you and with a lovely smile on his lips. Himchan. Your mind said his name and your lips showed a cheerful smile. “Gomawo Hyerin.” He said smiling more and you came near him and put your head on his shoulder.

"Why are you, thanking?" You asked, looking at the river. He rested his chin on your head and put his hand to the side of his torso for support. He loved when you placed your head on his shoulder. He loved it when you were talking with him, and above all, he loved it when you sent him messages. He felt loved, he felt good with you and he just wanted you to one day be his.

"I'm thanking, because you too are thanking." He said with a small chuckle and you took off your head of his shoulder. You looked him in the eye, and you frowned. What a so vulgar answer. Your mind snapped. You kept looking at him and he frowned, just like you. “What?” He asked and you shook your head.

“Nothing.” You said, and you pulled your knees close to your chest. You already knew how he was, so it wasn’t worth saying whatever it was.

“Tell me.” He said poking your shoulder and you looked at him.

"You don’t thank a person just because the other also thanks you." You said, completely forgetting that you didn’t want to say anything. Himchan, had this effect on you. He made that, you'd tell things even when not wanted.

“Oh.” He said the nasal diphthong and put a hand on your shoulder. "Well, then we will do the following." He smirked. "I say why I thank you if you say it too." He said and you shrugged. He was fed up of knowing the reason why you thanked him, but what could you do? You just have to say what he knew and had heard countless times.

"I was thanking you because you’re always by my side and help me always." You said quietly. Your ears were already sick of hearing it. Why his ears weren’t tired of hearing this? “And you?” You asked, turning your eyes to stare at his big eyes.

"I thanked you because I feel your affection for me. I thanked you because whenever you need anything, you call me." He looked into your eyes and tilted his head to one side, without breaking eye contact. "I thanked you because you let me see your tears and your smile." He approached you, a little more and he put his hands on your shoulders. "I thanked you because you always think of me and care about me." He your chin with his thumb and you felt a chill scroll through your column. "And now, I thank you for being here with me and want me in your life, Hyerin." He said the last words in a whisper and you saw a small glow appear in his eyes. Your heart skipped a beat and you felt tears of happiness wanting sprout from your eyes. What is this? You asked to yourself but got no response.

“Himchan..” Your lips released his name unconsciously. You didn’t know what to say. What he said.. The way he said it.. It was so beautiful and so full of feeling. Seeing that you didn’t say anything, he your cheek with his fingertips and little by little you saw his face closer to yours, until you feel his soft and warm lips landing on your forehead.

"Lee Hyerin, call me yours please." He asked huskily and you felt his lips brushing along the bridge of your nose. "Let me love you with all my heart." He asked, resting his forehead on yours and looking intently into your eyes.

"You are.." You started to say and you swallow your saliva, trying to wet your dry throat. "You are mine, Himchan." You said what he asked. "Please, let me love you too." You passed with your trembling fingers down his cheek. He smiled widely, showing his perfect white teeth.

"I will love, loving you Hyerin." He took your hand and placed it on top of his chest for you to feel his heartbeat. "Now you are mine." He said and pulled you into a tight hug. “Gomawo.”

 
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE.
Omg! I loved writing this one shot! Hyunaswag, Did you liked it? Please tell me ~♥
Song that was mentioned for this chapter: Jeff Bernat - Call You Mine