☂ Kyungsoo ☂

Aeru Oneshots ♥ - Closed
Kyungsoo.
 
Apples, saranghae? 
 
 
 
"It's today, today is the day." Kyungsoo said to himself clenching his fists in front of his chest. He was convinced that today he was going to declare his love to the girl he liked for some years now. He always went to the market, either to buy ingredients for dinner or to steal glances at you.

You were the daughter of the owner of the market and you were working there in your free time. Even though your father was a little topping in terms of money, you were never a spoiled girl, you were an ordinary girl. You'd love to work in the market not only because of the work itself but also because of a boy. Since your father opened the market, the boy shows up almost every day. He was interesting. Often, your eyes meet, and you saw him lower his head with embarrassment. You knew he was educated because whenever he saw you, he would say 'good morning', 'good afternoon' or even 'good night', education was one of the things that you valued in boys.

"Mina, put the packages of rice on the shelves please." One of your superiors asked, pointing to the cart in front of you. Another reason for worship this work was that everyone treated you as a regular employee. You dispensed formalisms and boot-. You just wanted to be a normal girl, like all employees working in the market of your father were. You smiled at yourself and marched up to the cart and you took two packages of rice, ready to start working.

"Good afternoon." You heard a voice nothing strange greet you and you turned your neck slightly to the right. As would be expected, there was the guy who just minutes ago you were thinking. You knew his name because one day, he approached you and of nowhere asked your name. You, a little astonished by the sudden action of him, you said your name, and before you could ask him what was his name. He had already said it. Kyungsoo, that was his name but everyone treated him by D.O.

"Oh good afternoon." You greeted him, and he threw you a beautiful smile and then continued walking. You smiled a bit and you placed the packages on the shelves. Today, he looked like he was different. The smile he threw you, looked like it had something different. Normally the smiles he gives you are shy but today was a broad and sincere smile. Am I imagining things? You asked to yourself while you had just put the packets of rice in place.

Kyungsoo toured some shelves and picked up a red apple. He touched the apple and started looking keenly at it. His mind was full of thoughts. Should I tell her? Should I tell her I love her? After these years of loving her in silence, I think I should tell her what my heart feels. He attentively thought to himself, still looking at the apple.

"Today I’m going to say that I love you." He whispered to no one in particular, completely forgetting the place where he was. Some people passed by him and looked at him sideways. No, he was no madman, he was just a man in love and not knowing if his love was reciprocal or not. "Today I’m going to say that I love you." He repeated again and put the apple in the red basket that his arm was holding. He nodded to himself and turned back. His feet stopped automatically when his eyes have seen your figure just inches away from him. You saw his eyes widen up while you were trying not to laugh in his face. Well, it's a bit weird talking to an apple, but well, people are as they are.

“Oh no.” The two words came out of his mouth almost without a sound and you coughed a bit. You had to work, but this moment was much more interesting. "I can’t believe you heard what I said." He whispered and you raised an eyebrow in curiosity.

"I guess there is no harm in talk to an apple." You said, approaching him slightly. This wasn’t the first time you spoke to one another. The truth is that you have lost the count of your little moments in this market. Gradually, you began to create a certain empathy for one another. "After all, not everyone speaks to apples, it's even comical to watch." You said, covering your mouth with your fingers to your throat, not release any laughter. "Oh, and it's not every day I see people say, 'I'll say I love you' and look at an apple." You said, and this time your vocal cords loose a slight chuckle.

“Oh God.” Kyungsoo passed with a hand on his forehead, feeling a slight blush appearing on his pretty cheeks. This wasn’t what he wanted. He wanted to talk to you calmly and tell you how he felt but he just spoke to an apple in the middle of the market. "You must think I am, stupid." He said, turning his round eyes at you. You laid your hands on the apron and shook your head.

"I think you're funny." You said, and you took an apple. He turned to you and gave you the apple he had put it in the basket. You looked at the apple and then at him, trying to understand why he have given you the apple.

“Mina..” He said your name and touched with his fingers on your hand. You felt the heat emanating from his hand, comforting. "You can eat this apple whenever you want." He pointed to the apple that was in your right hand. "Because that apple is my love for you." He said a bit low but you managed to understand it perfectly. He said that the apple was his love for you. That means.. “I love you Mina.” He said shyly and you looked at his face. He was confessing his love for you.. With an apple? Oh God, this is so weird. You thought to yourself. "Uff! Finally, I said it." He said relieved and you looked at the apple.

“Kyungsoo.” You called him and he looked at you in a loving way. "I think we should share this apple." You said swinging the apple in your hands. He joined his eyebrows in confusion and you rolled your eyes. "This apple also has the love that I feel for you." You explained and his lips formed a small 'o'. Seconds passed and he continued in the same position, until you saw his lips form a big smile. Finally he realized what you said.

“You.. You..” He pointed to his chest, unable to finish the question.

"Yes, Kyungsoo, I love you too." You said opening a big smile. Kyungsoo looked around, then approached his face to yours and kissed your cheek gently.

“Gomawo.” He thanked you. "When I get home I'll make an apple pie." He said grabbing more apples. "Have a good day working Mina-ah." He said waving to you and you gave a slight laugh seeing his silhouette disappear into the various shelves.

It seems that apples have special powers, but wait there, the apple doesn’t appear in the story 'Snow White and the seven dwarfs?' Oh God!

 
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE.
Hey, hey, hey! Done.. ExoticBabyBunny, do you like apples? xD, Please, give me your feedback ~♥