☂ Kris ☂

Aeru Oneshots ♥ - Closed
Kris.
 
Jealous
 
 
 

You felt a warm and big hand rest lightly on your right cheek and your lips curved in a sublime smile. The warm fingers wandered through your nose and by your eyelashes until it stops at your warm forehead. You opened your eyes and you turned your face to your left side. Kris gave a small smile and took his hand from your forehead. You returned to his smile and you diverted your gaze from his and you looked forward. The leaves of the trees swayed freely in the wind and a light scent of flowers inebriated the air.

“______-ah.” You heard Kris, calling your name in a low murmur and you looked at his handsome face. You didn’t know yet how he had a crush on you. Yes, you two are a couple. He declared his love for you a month ago and since then you two are together. "Want to go somewhere else?" He asked, already standing up and you did the same. Well, you just wanted to walk with him, the place wasn’t merely important, but then, you had an idea.

"Can we go to your dorm?" You asked with your sparkling eyes and you joined your hands in ecstasy. Kris raised a perfect eyebrow and put a hand into his pants pocket. You love to go to his dorm. You met all his friends when Kris asked you to be his girlfriend, and since then you just love going there because they are very friendly with you. Especially Sehun and Tao. Since you met them, you three have become good friends.

"You want to go to the dorm?" Kris asked, joining his lips in a thin line and you nodded, not realizing his facial features. The truth is that Kris didn’t like when you went to the dorm. Of course he was pleased by his friends liking you, but he doesn’t like to see you so near to Tao and Sehun. He liked to see you smile, but only for him. He liked it, when you embraced him, but only him. Yes, Kris was jealous, but he wouldn’t tell you this, after all he is known for being the tough and silent guy. “Wae?” He asked in a low tone more to himself than for you, but unfortunately you managed to hear it.

"You don’t want me to go to the dorm?" You asked, blinking your eyes in confusion, and you stared at his big eyes. He gently bit his lower lip and shook his head slowly, moving his hand in his hair that was swaying in the wind.

"Of course I do." Kris said almost stumbling over the words and stretched his right hand in your direction. You looked at his hand and laced your small fingers with his long and warm fingers. "Come on." Kris gently squeezed your fingers and both began walking to the dorm.

"You know..." You started the dialogue with a kindly smile forming on your small lips. "You have really good friends." You replied shaking your hand that was attached to his and a slight chuckle came out of your throat. Kris looked at you aside and gave a smirk.

“I know.” He nodded while looking at you. "That's why they're my friends." He continued to speak in a low tone just to you hear. "You know, I make good choices and my heart too." He said in a proud tone and you chuckled a little louder.

"Oh that’s so?" You asked in a curious and playful tone. One of the good things that Kris had was his sincerity. Even if the truth hurts, he would always say what he thought of you, even if you didn’t like what you were hearing. Kris is like that.

“Yes.” He loosened your fingers, and his smile opened a little more. "My heart chose you as my girlfriend and that was a good choice." He said in an almost inaudible tone and the cheeks of both began to blush with embarrassment as your laughter echoed in the wind.

“______-ah. Kris…” You heard a muffled voice call out your name and you turned back. Your eyes shone with joy when your eyes fell on a tall and known person. Sehun approached you and Kris, with long strides and he stopped in front of you two, he rested his hands on his knees and inhaled the air slowly, letting it get into his lungs. After a few minutes, Sehun raised his head and when his eyes reached yours, he smiled. "Hello baby girl." He greeted you as usual and pulled you into a hug, causing your fingers to free themselves from the fingers of Kris.

"Hey rainbow head." You teased with him when he broke the hug and he grimaced when he heard what you called him.

"Yah, I no longer have my hair like that." He protested pinching your cheek and you heard Kris coughing unwilling. “Oh Kris…” Sehun looked at his hyung and laid a hand on his shoulder. "Are you going to the dorm with ______?" He asked pointing with his index finger at you and Kris nodded. "Good. Tao will love ending the longing he feels for you, ______-ah." Sehun turned to you and put his hands on top of your shoulders starting to push you gently to the dormitory. “You know, we all miss you.” He said, continuing to push you. You looked back and your eyes met with Kris. He looked into your eyes for a few seconds, and then averted his gaze from yours, letting out a long breath leave his mouth.

When you found yourself, you three were already at the door of the dormitory. You didn’t even notice that you had arrived. Only when Sehun took the keys from his pocket and opened the door, that's when you realized that you had arrived. They have this effect on you. They talk to you and you lose track of time. Sehun and Kris took off their shoes and you did the same. You looked once more to Kris but he didn’t looked at you and walked into the living room. What have I done? What is wrong? Your mind inquired these questions but you left them behind your back when you walked into the leaving room and saw all the guys watching a movie.

“Baby girl.” Tao abruptly stood up from the couch and gave you a bear hug, making your ribs protest for being tight. Tao released the hug and pinched your cheek. "I missed you." He said with a wide smile and pulled you gently to the couch. Strangely enough you all could fit in the big white sofa. You sat next to Kris and Tao.

"Yah, I want to sit next to ______." Sehun appeared in the living room with a pout on his lips.

"Sit on the floor maknae." Tao said putting his arms around your shoulders protectively. Sehun took small steps forward, still with the pout on the lips and sat down near your feet. He raised his head and a grin formed on his lips.

“Annyeong.” He greeted you shaking his right hand and you rolled your eyes because of his childishness. Then he leaned back in your legs and looked at the television. You felt that someone was looking at you and instantly you looked at your right side. Your eyes roamed the face of Kris, until you stopped in his eyes that were looking a few times at Sehun and sometimes at the arms of Tao that were still on your shoulders. He averted his gaze and your eyes stayed in sync. He frowned, then bit his lower lip and seconds later, passed with a hand in his face, snorting shamelessly.

"Enough." He snapped getting up from the couch and you looked at him with both eyebrows raised. "Tao and Sehun, move away." Kris said in an authoritative tone and you blinked a few times. "I need some time with my girlfriend." He said pointing to his chest and then to you, emphasizing the word 'mine.' Before you could realize what was happening, you felt arms liberate your shoulders and then you felt a slight tug on your right arm. Before you could think of something, your feet were walking without command and when you hear a thump of a door closing, you woke up from your reverie.

“Kris…” You said his name and you would ask what was going on but you decided to stay silent.

“Aish… Aish… Aish ______-ah.” A furious, Kris, walked from one side to the other in the room while you looked at him, stunned. "Gosh, what you think you're doing ______?" He asked directing the words to you and you leaned against the door. You didn’t want to approach a furious, Kris.

“Me?..” You asked without realizing why he was like that. "I'm not doing anything." You said innocently and Kris approached you with long strides. He put a hand near your face and thoroughly looked into your eyes. You saw many feelings go through his eyes at that moment. Love, sadness, sympathy, affection, hassles and many more feelings you couldn’t describe and mention.

"Nothing?.." He asked this time in a very low tone making your skin crawl. "Yeah... That's the problem ______-ah." He growled putting his other hand on the other side of your face. "You let them do everything." He sighed and you felt his breath intoxicate your mind.

"They? Who?" You asked a little confused and he moved closer to you, making your bodies touch.

“Sehun and Tao.” He said the names of his friends without hesitation. "They embrace you. They touch you. They are tender with you and you do nothing." He scoffed and a light went on in your mind. Was he jealous? "Damn ______, they even call you baby girl, and from what I know, you're my girlfriend. Is me who should touch you. Is me who should hug you and above all is me who should call you baby girl, because you’re mine." He said in a desperate tone and you suppressed a smile.

"By chance, are you jealous Kris?" You asked bluntly and his eyes widened with your candor. You had guessed correctly, and he didn’t say anything. So who is silent, consents. "Oh my dear, dear, dear giant, don’t be jealous." You said in a fluffy tone, pinching his cheeks and oddly enough you saw a slight blush appear in his cheeks as he sighed. "You know I only love you." You said kissing the tip of his nose and he cupped your face with his hands.

"I love you too." He said in a warmer tone and approached his face to yours. "I'm sorry for my sudden intervention." He said approaching nearer his face of yours.

"It's okay, it's good to know that you got jealous because this is a sign that you love me." You said with a small smile on your lips and finally, he landed his lips on yours, filling your heart with happiness.

“I love you baby girl.” He said between kisses and you gave a chuckle of contentment. There is nothing better like having your boyfriend admit that he is jealous.

 
AUTHOR'S NOTE.
Starshine9, here's your request, I hope you liked it! Tell me what you think please :)