☂ Sungyeol ☂

Aeru Oneshots ♥ - Closed
Sungyeol.
 
First kiss 
 
 
 
One, two, three, four, five.. Six!

You counted your fingers mentally and you stopped in your sixth finger. Your eyes looked quickly to the calendar which was hung on one wall of the kitchen and a big smile formed slowly on your lips. Today, it was exactly six months you and Sungyeol were dating. It wasn’t too long but now that you think about it, it still seems like it was yesterday that you started dating. You still remember when he asked you to be his girlfriend. You had it so well reminded in the corner of your mind. You loved it when he said your name, in a sweet way, and above all, you loved it when he said he loved you. Sungyeol has always been a shy boy. You admit it was a bit difficult to approach him but with time you managed to capture his attention. Sungyeol was so shy that you hadn’t given your first kiss yet. Yes, indeed, you have been dating for six months but you still couldn’t give him a kiss and he was never able to steal you a kiss.

You sighed and rested your chin in the palm of your hand. You looked outside and crossed your legs smoothly. You were waiting for him. Today as you two did six months of dating, he decided to walk around with you. Well, it's not every day that you two do 6 months of dating and apparently this is important to him. You still didn’t know where you two were going, but that was the least important thing to think about right now. You just wanted to be with him, his mere presence was enough to brighten your day.

You astray your gaze from the window and raised up from the chair, dragging it a bit. You were alone at home, your parents had gone out to shop and because you were waiting for Sungyeol, you didn’t go with them. You marched up to the front door and you placed your hand on the doorknob. You opened the door and saw a pair of familiar eyes, aim your face. The corners of his lips rose, forming a small smile on his pretty lips.

“Hey, jagiya.” He waved his left hand in a cute way and a small chuckle was unable to get out of your mouth. You knew he was good to your heart. You knew that you would always want him beside you and above all, you knew that you loved him with all your heart. "Shall we go now?" He asked, extending his hand and intertwining his fingers with yours. You nodded happily and closed the door. You started walking, hearing only the sound that the world and people were making. In a short period of time, during the silence, the curiosity emerged in you. You looked at him in your peripheral vision and he turned his face to your side. Your eyes met again.

"Where are we going?" You asked, feeling the curiosity appear in force in your operating system. He chuckled slightly and you bit your inner cheek, you try not to blush but it was inevitable, a slight blush appeared on your cheeks.

"We go to the park." He said smiling slightly and squeezing your thin fingers. You looked at your joined hands and your heart beat with joy. This was your life. This was the life that you wanted to take, and he was inserted in your life. Sungyeol, knew you loved the park, especially because of the swings. You loved swinging on the swings, since your childhood you had a fascination for swings. You didn’t know why, but what mattered was that Sungyeol loved you as you were so there was no problem in hide it from him.

“Gomawo.” You thanked him and he nodded with his head. He was happy because you were happy too. You walked a little longer and your eyes gleamed with satisfaction when you saw the swings. You gave some hurried steps up to the swings, being followed by Sungyeol. You sat on a swing and he sat on another that was on your side. "Gomawo for bringing me here." You said swinging your swing a bit while your feet played with a few grains of sand. "You already know me so well." You replied with an amused laugh and he gave you a beautiful smile.

"You don’t have to thank me, Minyoung." He said in a joyful tone. "I do everything for you." He swung his swing slightly as he looked at you, waiting for you to look into his eyes. "You know I do everything for you.." He repeated the words and you raised up your head a little, the wind shook a few strands of your hair and your eyes landed on him. Mixed feelings was contained in his eyes, a mix of love, happiness, and joy feelings. "I do everything for you because.. I love you." He said softly while only a slight wind made you two company. This wasn’t the first time he said he loved you but today, the way he said he loved you, made you the most fortunate girl of the world.

“I.. I..” You wanted to say that you loved him too, but your mind was so engrossed in this moment that your mouth couldn’t bend your tongue to speak. "I.. I love you too, Sungyeol." Your mouth finally said it after a few minutes in silence. He stood up with a satisfied smile on his lips and approached you. He lowered his head a bit until your noses were on the same level. You saw his cheeks blushing softly. You saw his eyes becoming brighter and you felt your heart skip a beat.

"Minyoung, thanks for these 6 months of dating.." He bent his head and placed his lips on your forehead tenderly. You felt his scent inebriate your mind. He broke the kiss and looked directly into your eyes, still smiling. "I hope to do more months of dating with you." He said in a whisper and then without further ado, he joined your lips in a tender kiss. You two were giving your first kiss. Now at this time there was no shyness for whatever it was. You put your arms around his neck and he put one hand behind your head, bringing your mouth closer to his. He opened his mouth slightly to deepen the kiss and when your tongue touched his tongue, you felt spasms run through your spine and butterflies escape at the bottom of your stomach as your heart was stunningly beating in your chest. This was amazing.

Your first kiss was and always would be perfect because it was shared with Sungyeol, the shy boy but the one who loved you with all his heart.

 
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE.
Yeye, it's here ^^.. Agentpanda, what did you think of your request? Tell me please :3