☂ Zelo ☂

Aeru Oneshots ♥ - Closed
Zelo.
 
Happy bday
 
 
 
You felt something soft touch your forehead lightly and a knowing smile formed on your lips. You opened your eyes slowly and your eyes met with the glowing and brown eyes of Zelo. Today was a special day to you and to your boyfriend, but more to you, because today was your birthday. Zelo, approached his face, of your face, and landed his soft lips for the second time on your forehead. You were waiting that he wished you happy birthday but he didn’t. He put a hand on your waist and pulled your body closer to his. You rested your head on his arm as he played with a few strands of your hair.

"I like to be like this with you." He said shyly without looking at you in the eyes. You love it when he says such things. He gets shy but cute, especially because of his baby face. He took your hand and placed it on top of his chest. "Every time my eyes look at you, my heart beats in a hurry." He said smiling slightly and blinking a few times. When he blinks, it means that he is nervous, but why should he be nervous? There are no cameras here. Were only the two of you inside this tent, right? Yesterday he wanted to come to the beach with you, and then it was decided between you two that you two would camp. You didn’t entail it, by the way, you adore camping, and you camp since you were little.

"Why are you nervous?" You asked passing with your warm fingers in his eyelids. He pressed lightly your waist and stared at your eyes, shaking his head a few times.

"I'm not nervous." He said coughing a little and you raised an eyebrow in curiosity. Of course he is nervous. You could feel and see that he was nervous. By the way he blinked his eyes, by the way he squeezed your waist from time to time, and by the way he averted his gaze from yours, moment by moment, it was more than a proof that he was nervous. "I'm normal." He shrugged and turned his belly up to the ceiling of the tent. You rolled your eyes and decided not to say anything. He is very stubborn and whatever you say, he will continue to say that he is normal even when he isn’t. This is typical of him. He also responded like that when he didn’t want to worry you. Yes, he is protective, very protective. Minutes passed and you were both silent.

“Junhong..” You started to protest. You hate silence and he knows it. He turned and looked in your eyes. A big smile appeared on his lips and you frowned in confusion. What would it be now? Without another word, he laced his long fingers in yours, and ped the tent. He pulled you out of the tent and the wind twirled your hair. Your ears listened to the waves break on the sand and rocks. Ahh, this was healthy for you. You looked at Zelo, and you two began to walk near the waves, feeling them wet your feet. You looked sideways at Zelo and inside you a feeling of sorrow pierced your heart. Does he forgot your birthday? But how could he have forgotten your birthday? He remembered the previous anniversaries.

“Hyerin..” He called your name huskily and you looked at him. He threw you a warm smile and somehow, you returned his smile, even feeling sad. "Close your eyes." He asked you and you turned more your face to him, looking for an answer in his eyes. "Do you trust me?" He asked and you nodded without thinking twice. Of course you trust him. He shouldn’t even ask that. "Then do as I asked, please." He asked gently, and you did what he asked. You closed your eyes until you see the darkness. You felt him embrace your body behind and he pulled you more to the waves, until you feel the waves touch your knees, giving you a sense of peace. "You know Hyerin.. I know that today is a special day for you." He said close to your ear and a small smile shone on your lips. After all, he knew.

"I thought.." You were going to keep talking but you couldn’t pursue the dialogue because he put his index finger on your lips.

"I’m the only one who will speak now.." He said softly. "Just listen and continue with your eyes closed." He kissed the top of your head and a shiver went through your spine. "As I was saying.." He went back to the earlier discussion. "I thank your parents and God for allowing you to come into the world." He rested his chin on your shoulder and you felt the waves dancing through your bare knees. "I am very grateful you have appeared in my life and rescued my heart." His voice became a mere whisper and you knew he was blushing. "I'm grateful because you love me and you let me love you." He placed his lips gently on your neck and your heart filled with love and joy. He was everything for you. He was made ​​for you, as the stars were made to make company to the moon. “Chugha haeyo my beautiful love.” He wished and you suddenly opened your eyes. You turned your body to be in front of him and unceremoniously you kissed him, quietly. He remembered that today was your birthday and he knew how to make your birthday special.

“Saranghae.” You whispered through the kiss and he your cheeks. Today your birthday would be memorable as all the other birthdays. It was enough to have him on your side and everything else didn’t matter. He was your source of happiness. “It was because of this that you were nervous?” You asked remembering is nervousness. He only nodded and tightened the hug. Pabo. You thought to yourself with a smile of contentment on your lips.

“Hyerin.. Nado saranghae, baby.” He said with flushed cheeks and pulled you into a comforting and full of love hug. “Happy birthday.” He wished again and started humming a song that you knew well.

 

Happy birthday to you

My beautiful love

Baby, only for you

Because you’re here, I’m happy

Happy birthday to you

Just like today, forever

Baby, only for you

We’re going to be together.

 
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE.
Hyunaswag, thank you so much for your request ^^