☂ Kyungsoo ☂

Aeru Oneshots ♥ - Closed
Kyungsoo.
 
Barbecue
 
 
 

"Hey, Nick, don’t worry." Kyungsoo, your boyfriend, said with a calm voice while squeezing your warm fingers, in a way to comfort you. "They'll love you." He said with a cute smile on his lips and nodding twice as a guarantee. You looked at him for a few seconds and then you looked at the floor. You felt your heart tight and if you weren’t outside, you had the certainty that you had fainted because of the suffocation. Yes, your breathing wasn’t working properly because of the nerves. You and Kyungsoo had been dating for over a year and he wanted to introduce you to his family. You knew this was a big step, but the worst is that you weren’t afraid of him telling his family that you were his girlfriend. You were afraid that his family would look at you and dislike what they saw. Yes, you are insecure and yes, you know that this isn’t good. Before getting to know Kyungsoo, you were even more insecure but that insecurity has gradually disappear, but unfortunately today it came with full force.

"But... But what if they don’t like me?" You looked at your boyfriend with a certain glint of sadness in your eyes. You wanted your boyfriend's family to like you as he likes you. You wanted his family welcome you as if you already belong to the family, but you had your doubts. You were nervous, sad and insecure. You had so many feelings obstructing your mind that it made your heart beat loud in your chest. "I think... I'd better go." You whispered squeezing the pinky finger of Kyungsoo. You looked into his eyes and then you let go your hand from his. You were turning your back when he grabbed your wrist and pulled you forward causing your eyes and his eyes looked at each other.

"Of course they will like you." He said rubbing the palm of his hand in your cold cheeks as he looked frankly into your eyes. He looked like he was enthusiastic about this idea, unlike you. "They will like you because you have a good heart Nick." He replied continuing to caress your cheek. An autumnal breeze passed through you two, dangling a small strands of your hair. "And they know that my choices are always good." He said smiling a little more and put the strands of your hair behind your ear. "Don’t be afraid and don’t be insecure." He brought your hand along with his, to his chest and the back of your neck with his other free hand. "I'm here and always will be." He nodded as asking if you had understood, and you did like him, you nodded in response. He smiled widely and turned to the front. He let go of your hand and opened the small gray gate of iron, which gave way to a white door, with a few scattered red vines on the walls of the house and in the lobby. "Come on." Kyungsoo, gently grabbed your hand, intertwining his fingers with yours and you two entered. He closed the gate with his left hand and then gently pulled you to continue to walk. At every step you took, your heart squeezed even more of anticipation and fear. Kyungsoo, glanced behind him and smiled sweetly at you. "Be yourself and just have fun." He said and then looked forward again without loosen your hands. When you two turned a corner of the wall toward the backyard, your heart skipped a beat. There were a lot of people, more than you thought. After all, wasn’t just to their parents and brother that he was going to present you. "Hey family, we arrived." He said in a high pitch and the people who were talking entertained stopped chatting and looked at you two. Your hands began to sweat.

"Ah, welcome, finally you two arrived." A lady near her 40s, approached you two and put a hand on the shoulder of Kyungsoo. Surely she was his mother, they had similarities. "This young lady is your girlfriend? The one that you always talk when you come here?" She asked looking at you and smiling innocently. Kyungsoo, approached his fist to his mouth and coughed, embarrassed.

“Ne eomma.” He said in a whisper, and you gave a small chuckle of contentment. Apparently Kyungsoo’s family, already knows you a little because Kyungsoo always spoke of you when he went home. "This is Nick, my girlfriend." He reached out a hand at you, presenting you. You lowered your head in greeting and his mother grabbed your arm gently. You looked at her and she smiled, and the only thing you managed to do was smile too.

"Yes, yes, I know her name, Kyungsoo." His mother shook her head and he rolled his eyes. "Come on, dear." She pulled your arm and you unfastened your hand of Kyungsoo’s hand. "Son, go and prepare the barbecue while I present Nick, to the rest of the family." His mother asked, and you turned your face backwards throwing an apologetic smile to your boyfriend.

Before you came into the house, his mother introduced you to all the family members, who were in the yard, they greeted you pleasantly. Then you two came into the house and his mother made ​​you a guided tour, starting in the kitchen, and ending in the old room of Kyungsoo. As expected, his old room was clean and tidy, as Kyungsoo likes.

"You know dear, I often asked the stars for Kyungsoo found someone who loved him very much." His mother began to vent as she sat on the bed and played with some ropes of the white duvet, by the look she had, she was lost in thoughts. "I think there wasn’t a single day that I didn’t think of him and wished that when he was sad, that a person would be beside him to comfort him." She lifted her head and her eyes were b with tears. "That if he was tired, someone would prepare meals for him. That when he was ill, someone would take care of him and especially when he was crying that there was someone who would say 'I'm here with you’." A small tear fell from her eyes and you felt touched by the love that his mother had for him. "Looks like my prayers have paid off." She got out of bed with a smile on her lips and wiped the remaining tears with her fingers. "Thank you dear for loving my son as he is." She said sniffling and you smiled with happiness. This was the moment when you had the certainty, you were more than welcome in the family. Kyungsoo’s mother, passed with her fingers in your eyes, wiping the tears that hadn’t fallen from your eyes.

"Thank you for receiving me so well." You whispered in a voice slightly muffled. "Thank you all for welcoming me so well." You smiled again and his mother your hair.

"You don’t have to thank." She shook her head and sniffed for the second time. “Let’s help people with the barbecue?” She asked sweetly and you nodded. You two went down the stairs and his mother decided to help put the table while you decided to help Kyungsoo. You looked to the sides and you saw him. The sleeves of his shirt were rolled up to his elbows, his eyebrows were furrowed in concentration and his hands were moving nimbly on the barbecue. You gave some small steps and embraced him from behind, surprising him a bit.

"Ohm... Hello there." He said turning his face back and when he saw it was you, he grinned from ear to ear. You took your arms of his waist, and you grabbed a plate that was in front of you.

“Kyungsoo… Gomawo.” You said, handing the dish to Kyungsoo, and he looked at you curiously. "For bringing me here." You said picking up another plate and he gave a slight giggle of delight that filled your heart with happiness. “Jeongmal gamsahabnida.” You thanked once again and he put an arm around your shoulders.

"No need to thank." He said approaching his face, causing your nostrils smell his sweet breath. "You are the one so I brought you here." He whispered the words close to your mouth and then he sealed your lips in a short peck. When he pulled back his face, you looked into his bright eyes and you knew that you would be loved by him for the rest of your life, and you had the certainty that you never would complain about it.

 
AUTHOR'S NOTE.
Hay, hay, hay.. Pretty an_elf, your requested has arrived.. I hope you liked it, because I loved writing this one (: