Hide, And Be Seeked

Beautiful Muzic

(Muzie's POV)

It's been 2 weeks since the accident. 2 weeks since I saw him last. 2 weeks since i've opened the store. I've been inside my house for 2 whole weeks trying to avoid.Thats how long it took for my wrist to heal. My phone would keep ringing. "Junsu" it read. I kept pressing decline. I had got an email on my computer one day. It was a K-POP news alert. I opened it to see a picture of me and Jay kissing on the parade float at the park. The headlines read "Park Jae Beom, and Muzie Michiyo. Old Friends or More?". "What the hell!", i whispered depressed. I pressed delete.

Then i got a Phone Call. I picked up the phone, and pressed the answer button. "I'm over you. We are done remember?!", i yelled through the phone. "Oh Miss. I think your thinking i'm someone else.", a manly voice said over the phone. "Oh, i'm sorry. May I ask who is calling?", i asked calmly. "The C.E.O. Of the KBS annex.", he said calmy. "OMO! I'm So Sorry!", i got panicy. "Its Okay. I called asking if you would like to perform on Music Bank?" "OMO! I would to but....." "But What?" "I usually like to perform at my music cafe." "Well how about this. I send over People to get your make up done, camera men, stage men and backup dancers. Arasso?" "Arasso. But do you know where my music Cafe is?" "No, I do not." "It's right across the street from JYP." "WOW. I'll send them right over. Bye" "Bye." I Hung Up.

(Junsu's POV)

"Damn it! Why won't she pick up?!", I yelled in anger. "Hyung. Give her sometime.", Chansung said to calm me down. "We have to continue practicing for tonights performance. Remember? Live.", Taecyeon said. "Yeah", Nickhun said. "Arasso.", Junsu said giving up. Junho walked over to the CD player, and pressed Play. Our song, "A.D.T.O.Y", began to play.

">

 

 

 

 

We fell on the floor after doing it 10 times.

(Muzie's POV)

I waited outside for the KBS people to come. "Muzie!", i heard a familiar voice yell my name. I looked to my right to see Jay. "I marched back inside. He followed me in. He grabbed my hand. I stood there frozen. "Muzie, i need to tell you something. But you have to listen out. Arasso?", he spoke in english. "Arasso.", i responded. Turning around to look at him. "I'm really sorry about what happened a few weeks ago. I don't know what came over me. The reason why i kissed you, wasn't for show. It's because i got a special thing for you. Ever since we became friends back in seattle. I never got had the bravery to tell you back then but now i do. Muzie, I love you.", Jay said. I looked up at him. "What? Y-you love ME?", i asked shocked. "I love you, Muzie.", he whispered. Then he passionatly kissed me on the mouth. It was like waves crashing against each other. I couldn't help, but to close my eyes.

"I hope i'm not interupting.", a woman said. We turned to see a woman with a KBS badge. "Oh No, you weren't. Are you from KBS?", i asked. She nodded. "Oh The Music Cafe is upstairs." I went to the back door and unlocked the stair well door. "Okay people. be careful when you take the equipment up the stairs." , a man commanded. Me and Jay moved out of there way. "Why, is KBS here?", he asked. "I'm performing on Music Bank.", i answered smiling at him. "Wow congrats." "Thanks. I wanted to do a duet, but no one is available", i said in a upset voice. "I am." "Jay, i don't know.", i said worried. "Please....", he said using Aegyeo. "Ahhh.Cute! Arasso!", i said pinching his cheeks. "Muzie. Jay. Your needed in Wardrobe." We held hands and ran up stairs to wardrobe. Jay wore a White and black striped suit with no shirt on and black ray bans,and red converse. While i wore a Black and white striped bodysuit, with black heels. Then we went to hair and make up. Jay got his hair temporarily dyed white, and got a bob. I got smokey eye make up, red lipstick, and a high pony tail with perfect bangs.

 

"Let's get your mics set up. and let the people come in.", the woman said.  A bunch of women came to us and set up the mics backstage. "You ready?", Jay asked.

(2PM's POV)

We were right before the last performance. Junsu pulled out his phone and tried to call Muzie before they got onstage. "I'm Sorry. The Person you are trying to contact is unavailable at the time Please Try again.". He hung up looking pissed. "Junsu lets go!", Junho yelled back stage. He put his phone down, got his black foldable chair, and walked out to perform.         

">

 

 

 

     

Everyone cheered. We walked of stage as the host introduced the last performance. "Well All Day I Think About your song, 2PM!", the girl said cheerfully. "Yes. Last we have a special performance, from the most talked about people in the K-pop industry right now.", the man said. "Yes. They are currently at Muzic Maze's Live Muzic Club. Park Jae Beom and Muzie Michiyo Performing Madonna and Justin Timberlake's "4 Minutes" !", the girl yelled happily. "All the guys turned around to look at the screen. "MUZIE?!", they all yelled.

(Muzie's POV)

We were all in poses on the black and white glowing stage. Then the music began. We began to dance, and sing along.

">

 

 

When we got done with the song.The lights went out. He took us to a table, and we sat down. The lights turned back on. We were sitting in a red heart shape booth. He pulled out a bouquite of flowers. I looked in one of them to see a pair of diamond braclet. "OMO!", i yelled covering my mouth. Everyone Screamed and cheered. He put it on my wrist. And kissed my hand. Then we both waved bye to the camera, smiling.

(2PM's POV)

All of the K-pop stars backstage watched the performance. Junsu got pissed once he saw that he was confessing to her. He stormed off into there dressing room, closed the door, and went crazy. Flipping tables, throwing flower pots against the wall. name anything that a person would do when they were super pissed, he was doing. Then the guys came in and calmed him down.

(Muzie's POV)

Me and Jay did autographs on the stage. We had sat down at a table on the stage. There was a huge  line that was like the candy land trail. "We will begin autographs now.", the woman said over the mic. Two girls came up screaming. "I love you so much, Jay!", the one girl screamed. "Thank you". "I love you so much Muzie!", the other girl screamed in japanese. "Thank you so much.", i said smiling. We both gave them our auto graphs. Jay grabbed my hand under the table. "OMO! IT'S 2PM!", One of the girls in the back yelled. Everyone took out there phones and started to take pictures. Me and  Jay turned to see them at the door. Junsu walked up to me looking pissed. He pulled me out of my seat, and grabbed my waist. He spun me around and kissed me on the lips. Everyone took pictures. He pulled away slowly. I ran off, pushing through the guys, running out the store. I went in the back way. took the emergency stairway to my house.

(Jay's POV)

"Autograph session is over. I'm Sorry you have to leave.", the woman said into the mic. I sat at the table looking down. Everyone left except for 2PM. Junsu came over and pulled me up by my jacket collar. "What?", i asked calmly. "Why are you, Pushing me around in my love life? Huh?!", he asked angrily. "I wiped his spit off my face. I pushed his hand off my jacket. "She was in my love life before you were. You don't know her like i do.  I'm Going.", i said. I walked away. I bumped my way through  my old friends. And out the store i went.

(Junsu's POV)

I jumped in the elevator and went up to the 3rd floor. The door opened. I saw Muzie eating ice cream underneath the covers, on the couch. "All i wanted to do was debut. Get a chance to get a contract deal. Nothing else. But why did you have to ruin it?", she turned towards me. "Why?!", she yelled. She threw the spoon at me. She went underneath the covers and cried. I  was about to go comfort her, but i stopped myself. I took the elevator to the 2nd floor. I ran down the spiral steps. There was Paparazzi everywhere. Taecyeon pulled out his phone and called their manager. "Hyung Manager. There is a bunch of Paparazzi here. We can't get out!", he yelled over the loud flashes of the cameras. a few second later 15 body guards came. we ran out the store, locked it quickly, and ran into the van.