Confession

Beautiful Muzic

(Muzie's POV)

My Phone alarm didn't go of at all to day which was pretty weird.  I heard the door crack, and i felt hands pushing me to wake me up. "Muzie!", I heard Nickhun call my name.I opened my eyes. Nickhun, Wooyoung, Chansung, Junho, and Taecyeon were surronding me. "What are you guys doing here?", iasked as i put my glasses on. "We have a surprise for you. Put this on.", Junho said as he put an out fit in my hand. I ran to the bathroom. I walked out wearing a matching black/floral spring dress, and raincoat with bright pink flats. Once i walked out, They covered my eyes and walked me to the elevator. We got to the 2nd level they walked me over and sat me in a seat.

 

 

 

 

They uncovered my eyes. I was infront of the stage: The curtains were pink, and there were pink heart lights everywhere. "OMO, What's going on?", i said in a soft voice.  The curtains opened. And Junsu was siting on a stool with a guitar in his hands. He was wearing a pink blazer and light blue jeans.

 

He began to play Juniel's "Babo", and sing through his head set.

">

 

 

 

 

When he was done, he walked off stage. He walked infront of me and held out his hand. I put my hand in his, and he helped me up. The Heart Spotlight got on us. I smiled looking down. "Muzie?", he said through his head set. I looked up at him and made eye contact. "I have to tell you something. Ever Since the first day i met you, I was into your beauty. I couldn't even put it in words. Every single time we spent together, I felt something i never felt before. That feeling was love. And I wanna ask you something.....Will you be my muse?", he said still holding my hand. He pulled out a bouiqute of lollipops. I took it slowly from his hands. I looked at him with a big beautiful Smile. "Of course, I will.", i said happily.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        He grabbed me by the waist and spun me around. I looked over to my left to see the guys smirking. I put the bouiquet up between me and Junsu's heads. Our lips passionatly crushed onto each other. Everyone chered. "Picture Moment!", Chansung said as he pulled out a camera and took a picture. Junsu lifted me back on my feet and we held our hands, fingers interwinded one another.

 He pulled me down the spiral stairs and out the store. I looked up to see the night sky. "I really over slept.", i said to myself. "Yep", Junsu said with a smile on his face. "Wait right here. I'm gonna get my car.", Junsu said letting go of my hand. 30 seconds later, a Blue/Black Bugati pulled up.

Junsu got out of the driver's seat walked over to me and put an eye cover on my eyes. He placed me in the pasanger's seat,put my seatbelt on, closed, the door, and drove off. 30 minutes passed and the car stopped. He opened the door and walked me into the building. We got into an elevator. I felt it slowly rise. We got to the level that junsu pressed. We walked into what felt like a deck. "You can take it off now", Junsu whispered in my ear. I took my blind fold of I saw a wall of locks wrapped around a deck, that overlooked the Night lights of Seoul.

"OMO! It's so beautiful", i said in awe. "I know right.",Junsu said. He held my hand again. "It reminds me of America and Tokyo", i said with a smile. "America? I thought you were born in Tokyo?", Junsu asked confused. "I was born in America.I left America, My last year of middle school, when my dad was offered he job in Tokyo.", i explained. "Ohhh.", he said. He pulled out a pink heart shaped lock from his jacket pocket. "Do you know what all these locks are?", Junsu aked. "No.", i said. "There Love Locks. Couples come here to write messages on the locks, and lock them on the wall.", he explained. "Let's do one.", i pulled out a sharpie out of my raincoat pocket and wrote: "My Love is Immortal. -M.M". "Perfect! now your turn.", i said giving the sharpie to Junsu. He wrote: "I'll only love one. Muzie Michiyo.". He locked it. We kissed and he took me home.