Inkigayo

Beautiful Muzic

(Muzie's POV)

I woke up, cuddiling the photo album Jay gave me. I walked out of my room into the kitchen, still holding onto the photo album. I placed it on the ledge, and began to make Mexican hot choclate and South West Omelete. I turned the radio on my phone to the R&B station. Keri Hilson's  "Pretty Girl Rock" began to play. I started to sing along and sway my hips slowly side to side.

">

 

 

Then someone grabed my waist. and swayed against me. I flipped the person and sat over them. I reached for my glasses and put them on. "Jay? How did you get in?", i asked smiling cutely."The back door was open, cutie." He wrapped his arms around my waist, and kissed me deeply. Then something was burning. "OMO! My omelet!", i pouted as i jumped up. I turned off the stove and put the omelet on a plate. It was half burnt. "Want some?", i asked. He was sitting on the couch. "Sure." I sat in his lap about to feed him,. "Say Ah!" "Ah" I placed a piece of omelet in his mouth "Ahh Iwt bwurnt mwy lwip." I kissed him on the lips. "Ah much better. I laughed, leaning back. Ring Ring. My phone went off i answered it. "Hello?",i answered. "Having fun?", a familar voice asked. I got up and looked out the window, to see junsu on the phone. "Yes? Good bye!", i said smirking. I hung up, and closed the curtains.

"Who was that, Muzie"  "No one. I'm gonna get dressed and go exersice.", i told jay. "Can i come?, he asked. "Do you know how i excersise?", i asked. "No, But I bet you look good doing it.", he bite his lip looking at me. "Fine, you can come." I went into my room and changed into Hello Kitty Boxing Shorts, a light pink sports bra, pink mixed martial arts gloves, pink converse, and pink hoodie. I put my hair into a high ponytail.

I walked out and fliped my ponytail. "Wait. Mixed Martial Arts?!", he asked shocked. I nodded. "Let's A Go!", i screamed happily. I linked arms with him and went down the emergency stairwell. We silently opened the garage door, and closed it. Once we got on the side walk paparazzi came out. "JUMP ON MY BACK!", he yelled. I jumped on his back and held him tight. He ran off. The Paparazzi was on our trail. "There it is!", i pointed to the Octagon Gym.

We ran in. We acidentally bumped into a muscular man, which made us both fall. I looked up.The paparazzi walked in. "OMO! Your Kim Jong Kook!", i  said in shock, pointing. He helped both of us. "In the flesh! Why is a weak, little girl like you doing in an octagon gym?". I laughed. "Weak? No you got it wrong. I could beat anyone." "Anyone? How about me?" "Oh your on."

We both got in. Jay walked in the middle."On our rightwe have KIM...JONG..KOOK!" the female paparazzi screamed. "And On our left, we have the Cute Mixed Japanese Artist, MUZIE...MICHIYO!" All the guys whistled. I flipped my hair. "Yah she's Mine! Now this round only has 2 rounds. I want a fair fight. And don't let her win. Fight!", he yelled. Me and Jong kook slowly made our way towards each other. He made a Jab towards my face, but i doged. I flipped him with the swing of my leg. When he was on his stomach, i put my knee into my back, and bent his arms & legs towards, his back. Everyone in the gym mad an "Uhhhhhhhhh." sound. He taped out.

Then i got off. We started the last round. He tripped me. Once i fell he tried to punch me. But I rolled away.I jumped up, triped him, and did a thigh choke around his neck.He turned pink, then tapped out. Jay walked in the middle and held both of our hands. "The winner is....MUZIE MICHIYO!", he yelled rasing my hand. I bowed to Kim jong kook and walked out of the ring smiling. "VICTORY DANCE! VICTORY DANCE!", the men yelled. I Popped my hips. "KISS! KISS! KISS!", the women yelled. Jay grabbed me and pulled me in for a kiss. I put my arms over, his shoulders. We both pulled away at the same time and smiled. "OMO! I have to get ready for Inkiygayo!", i yelled looking at my watch. He picked me up called a cab, and both got in.

Once we got there we rushed in. "Muzie your needed at waredrobe!", a women yelled. "Go, Jiagya!", jay rushed me off. I got dressed in a houndsooth body suit, short black fur coat, Black/ White and black combat boots, and a bowler hat.                                    

I went to hair and makeup. I got my hair dyed black and had a perfect long bob, and black mime make up. I walked out towards Jay. "Well....How do i look?", i asked him. "Perfecto!", he said smiling at me."Muzie, you need to get your mike and get on stage.", a women said to me as she walked up. "Well i have to go. I walked over to the stage crew. A women put my mic on me. There was a black heart throne on the stage. The stage light went off. They rushed me on stage. I sat in the throne y like. The lights came on. Then i got up and started to sing Rihanna's "You Da One", and began to dance.

">

 

I ended with a tomboy pose in my throne. Everyone screamed. I walked off stage, and hugged Jay. "You were great out there.", he said. "Yeah you did.", i heard a familar voice. I turned around and saw Junsu and 2PM. "What do you want?", i asked crossing my arms. "I want you back.", he said seriously. "Do you know the reason i avoided you, junsu?", i asked him. "No. What is the reason?", he asked with a smirk on his face. "That day at the park,When you grabbed my wrist, and let me go. You snapped my wrist.", i said walking up to him, with my arms crossed. I pulled down my sleeve and showed him my wrist brace. "I have to wear this when ever i perform.". I walked up to him, opened his hand, and dropped the necklace he gave me, right into his palm. I walked back to Jay who wrapped his arm around my waist. "Come on, Jay i have to get to my press conference.", i said as we walked off.

I Made my way to the conference room and sat down. next to the C.E.O. There were cameras flashing everywhere. "We will begin to answer questions.", the C.E.O said. "Yes in the black vest.", he said, "Muzie what type of music do you have planned.", The man in the vest asked. "Mixes of Techno, Pop, and R&B." "Yes. In the pink blazer. What is your relationship with Park Jae Beom?" "More than friends.", i said flashing a smile at Jay. "Yes. In the back." "Do you have any type of concert coming up?" "Yes i do. I have a  2 day Pre-Debut Concert. The Tickets will go on sale after this interview. But there is a twist. You have to find out the location of the concert by solving this riddle." A ridle projected on the screen above my head. It read: Jjeu-sInadold. "Yes in the blue suit." "What is your relationship between you and Kim Junsu of 2PM?". I sat there frozen. "We're Ex......friends. Ex Friends." "Well i think that's it for the confrence.", The C.E.O said.

I walked off stage and with Jay. "I'm so tired, yet bored.", i said. He chuckled putting his arm around me. I got changed quickly back into my boxing clothes. "What would you think if i dyed my hair white?", i asked Junsu on the taxi ride home. "That would be y, and mysterious." We both laughed. "I'm gonna dye my hair white." "Jingja?!" , he asked shocked. I nodded my head. "Hey taxi driver can you stop by the closest hair salon?", jay asked. "Sure." "He pulled over to an Ulta He rushed me towards the back.

(Jay's POV)

After 1 hour of waiting, She came out in a baseball cap and sat on my lap. She took her cap off and fliped her har back. "Well how do i look?", she asked. Her beautiful white platinum bob blinded my eyes. "Beautiful." I couldn't help but kiss her beautiful lips. She kissed me back. She put her cap back on, and I walked her home.