Knock Out

Beautiful Muzic

Japanese is Italicized

(Muzie's POV)            

 "Here are your guitar picks. Have a safe night!", I said as I gave the customer his bag of guitar picks. "Thanks.", he responded as he walked out the door. A smile grew on my face. "Who would have thought that I would get MY very own music store? Me!", I yelled in joy as  I jumped in the air. "oh I almost forgot!". I pulled out  a pair of keys and opened a door in the back, that opened up to a spiral stairs leading to upstairs. I pulled out a chalkboard and wrote:  Late Night Music Cafe.  " oh I need to get dressed!". I pulled out a bag of clothes and ran to the restroom.                                                        

(2PM's POV)

All 6 of them walked out of the JYP Building. "Hey Guys, when was that there?", Changsung asked. He pointed to a 3 story mini warehouse. "No. How about you Nichkhun?", Jun.K asked. "Nope. You Guys?", Nichkun asked, passing off the question off the question. They all shook there heads. "No Wonder. It's a grand opening.", Taecyeon pointed above the glowing sign. "Muzic Maze......", Jun.K whispered. "I'm Curious. lets go in!", Wooyoung yelled. They all walked into a large modern warhouse full of insturments from A-Z.

 

                 

 

"WOW!", they all yelled. "Look at this.", Nichkun said. He pulled out a vintage maplewood guitar. "Yah! Put it down.", Taceyon told him in a loud whisper. "Hey there's a Music Cafe Up stairs.How about it?", Jun.K said with  grin on his face. They all walked up stairs into a 2 leveled Music Cafe with booths,tables, bar and a huge stage with a piano, guitar, a mic and speakers. "THIS IS AMAZING!!", Wooyoung yelled. "Hey , complementary frozen hot choclate.", Taecyeon said as he picked up a cup." Jun. K snatched the cup out of his hand and took a sip. "Not bad." , he said. Everyone looked at him and busted out laughing. "What?!", he panicking in a serious voice. "Hahaha....You got a choclate mustache!" He his lips. They all picked up a cup , and sat in a booth on the 2nd level. Suddenly they heard foot steps, they all became silent. A beautiful girl came walking in.

(Muzie's POV)

I walked out of the restroom with hi rised- black shorts and an oversized white tucked in shirt.   I walked upstairs. "Hello? Is anyone here?", i asked. I looked over to the bar. "OMO THOSE PUNKS STOLE MY FAMOUS FROZEN HOT CHOCLATE!", I yelled. "Oh well i'll make more." I walked up the stage steps with my hands in my pocket.I sat on a stool center stage, and picked up my guitar. I started to play and sing  2PM's "I can't".  Then i got up and walked up towards the piano and stood on it smiling. I continued singing.

 

 

(2PM's POV)

"Jun.K..... JUN.K!", Wooyoung yelled his name in a whisper. "Huh. What?", he asked snapping out of the site of beauty. Your spilling your drink on you.", he said pointimg at his crouch. "Damn it!" All the guys heard her yell in japanese. "Oh a Japanese Girl.", Taecyeon said doing the eyebrow look. They all went back to talking and chatting. When suddenly she began to sing there song. They all looked. "Is she singing our song", Chansung asked in shock. They all nodded.

">

(Muzie's POV)

When i was done, I began to spin around ontop of the piano and laugh. Then I heard a numerous amount of people clap. I put my hands over my eyes, and walked towards the edge of the Piano. "Yah! Who ar- AHHHH!" I slipped, my contacts fell out and i  fell off the stage onto the floor.

(2PM's POV)

As soon as she finished, all of them got up and clapped. When she attempted to see them, they saw her fall off stage. All of them had ran down to see if she was all right. "Miss? Miss?", Taecyeon said kneeling down as he tapped her shoulders. "Is She dead?", Changsung asked. Everyone slapped the back of his head. Nickhun kneeled down beside her and felt her pulse. "She's Alive." He said in relife. "We need to take her to the hospital.", Wooyoung said. "No. Let's take her to the dorm.", Junsu said. "WHAT?!", they all yelled looking at him. "Think about it. If we take her to the hospital, people will think we did something to her, and it will get out to the press.", he explained. "He's got a point. But someones gotta carry her.", Nickhun agreed with him "I'll Carry her", Taecyeon said volunterly. He picked her up lightly in her arms. Her arms dangled. They put there hoods on and walked out the music store.

One block away was there dorm. As soon as  they got through the door, Taecyeon went to his room, placed her on his bed and placed her underneath the covers, and closed the door.The rest of them stood ouside the door.Taecyeon clapped his hands together. "So...Who's taking care of her?", He asked with a sarcastic smile. They all looked at Junsu. "I was gonna do it anyway.", he said with a grin on his face. He went to the kitchen and pulled out an ice pack. He went to the room and closed the door. "WOW...she looks like sleeping beauty.", he said in a whisper. He started to pt the ice pack on her head and fan her.

(Muzie's POV)

I opened my eyes, slowly.  My Vision was blurry. "Where am I?", i asked myself. "I'n my friend's room.", a mysterious man said. I sat up quickly. "Who said that?", i asked. I put my hands out to the right of me. I felt someone's cheekbones. "OMO! Are you a model? ", i asked with a smile. He smiled. "You can say that.", He said. He kissed my hands. I blushed, and pulled my hand away slowly. "Oh May you help me up to the door? My visions kinda off.", I asked kindly. "Sure." He grabbed my left shoulder and my right hand, and helped me out the door.

"Thanks. I think i can walk the rest of the way.", i said confidentally. He let go slowly. I walked forward. "Hey! watch out!", a different voice said. "For What?", i asked I bumped into a bookshelf and fell on my . "For that." said another voice. I rubbed my forehead. "Are you okay", someone asked. "Yeah". I crawled along the floor, pating the floor and wall. "Where is the door?", i asked in Japanese. "Wait!", someone said. I heard foot steps walk toward me. I slid against the wall. "I'm Fine...", i said looking down. "No you aren't" He helped me up and looked at me. He waved his hand near my face. "Yah! Are you trying to slap me in my face?, i asked as i flinched. "My hand is no where near your face.", he said.

"OMO My contacts must have fallen out!", i yelled in caution. "Here sit down on the couch", ha said, as a he sat me down. I felt hot breath dow both sides of my neck. "It's not nice to stare at me, you pabos.", i said as i pushed there heads away. "How did she know?", one of them asked. "I could feel your breath on my neck, weirdo.", i said with a smirk. "Here", the guy that stood in front of me said. I felt his hands and found a pair of glasses. "Oh Thank you", i said doing a small bow. I put the glasses on. I opened my eyes. I saw 6 guys surrond me. They looked just like....2PM! I took of the glasses quickly, cleaned them, and put them back on. "Aren't you guys.....2PM?!", i asked in surprise. They nodded there head. "I knew that chin felt familar, i said with a smile. "Wait. How did i get here?", i asked. "You don't remember.?", Nickhun asked. I shook my head.

"We came to your Music Cafe, and saw your performance. Which was not bad. You were standing otop of the piano. We clapped when you were done. You tried to see who we were, and slipped and fell off the stage.", Wooyoung said in one breath. ".........Okay. But who was in the room with me?", i asked. They all pointed at Junsu. Our eyes locked. then i pulled out of the gaze. "What's your name?", Taecyeon. "Muzie. Muzie Michiyo." i said, smiling. "Isn't that a japanese name?", Changsung asked. "Yeah.", i said. "But aren't you black?", he asked. "I'm mixed, stupid flower boy!", i yelled in japanese. Everyone laughed, except for Changsung. "What?", i asked. "We all Know japanese",  Wooyoung said in japanese.  "That name sounds familar.", Nickhun whispered loud enough for everyone to hear. He pulled out his phone and typed up my name. His eyes got wide. "OMO! Guys come check this out!", they all ran over to see his phone. "Your A MUSIC PRODIGY?!", they all asked. I nodded smiling. "Let me guess. You own the music warehouse?", Taecyeon asked in a sarcastic voice. "Yes.", i said. "But how?!", Chansung asked. "I saved up my money since i was 5 and my dad is Vice President Of  Nintendo.", i said. "NINTENDO!", they all yelled. "Yeah. I know rig-". My phone went off. It was playing the cutie song. "Hehe. This is akward." I pulled out my phone from my back pocket. There was an alarm on my phone that read: "Open up store! " My eyes got wide. I ran to the window and opened up the blinds. The sun slowly began to rise. "AISH. YAH HOW LONG WAS I OUT FOR?!", i yelled. "About 6 or 7 hours.", Junsu said. "I Have to go!", I yelled as i ran out the door. I ran down the stairs and my heel broke. "DAMN Heels!" I took of my shoes and ran to the shop.