Jazz It Up!

Beautiful Muzic

(Muzie's POV)

Two cute guys came into the store. "Welcome to Muzic Maze!", i said with a smile. They both flashed a smile back. I blushed. They looked japanese. I walked up behind them and tapped both of them on the shoulder. They both turned around. "Are you both Japanese?", i asked in japanese. "Yes!", they said at the same time. "I'm From Tokyo. My name is Muzie Michiryo.", I said. Both of there eyes got wide. "THE MUSIC PRODIGIY?!", they both asked. I nodded. They started to fangirl. "So what are your name's?", i asked with a smile. "I'm Zuko and this is my brother Saka.", Zuko said smiling back at me. "So do you guys play any insturments?",i asked. "Well I play the bass and my brother plays the Saxophone.", Saka said. "Wow." Then Suddenly a Idea popped in my head.

"Hey, Have you guys ever played at a music cafe?" They nodded. "GREAT! How would you guys like to come and perform at my Music Club?", i asked. "Who would reject someone as beautiul as you.", Saka Blurted out. He covered his mouth. "It's okay. Here is a song i really want to practice", i said as i gave them the music sheets. Take the instrument that suits you the best to perform today, and head upstairs. OK?", i demanded. They nodded. I went behind the counter, and pulled out a phone book. I searched for Jazz bands. I picked up the phone and called one of the Jazz bands. "Hello?", a young man said over the phone. "Is this This the Flower Boy Jazz Band?", i asked. "Yes." "Great, I'm doing a jazz/pop  performance tonight, and i need a pianist, drumer,trumpet player, and the violinist.", i requested. "And How will you be paying us? Cash? Credit? Debt?" "Cash, hey but do you guys have suits?" "No.""Oh Great! get here early so i can take you guys to get your own suits. Arasso?" "Arasso. Bye" "Bye"

I hung up and looked up to see 2PM! "Ahh!" I fell on my bum. "Owwie". The Boys ran down. "Muzie, Are You okay?", they asked in japanese. They helped me up thanks. "OMO! Aren't they 2PM?",Saka asked. "Yes.",i said while i nodded. "Yah! why are you babos here?", i asked. "We wanted to help prepare for your performance.", Junsu said. "He dragged us here ,Noona.", Changsung whined. "Yah I'm not your Noona yet. In 2 days i will.", i said happily. "Isn't Valentine's Day, 2 day's away?", Taecyeon asked. I nodded. "Aww a cupid baby.", Nickhun said in his cute voice. 4 guys came in. He walked in front of 2PM. "Are you Muzie?", the one with black hair asked. "Yes. Are you the "Flower Boy Jazz Band"?", I asked. They nodded. Great I picked up my purse. "Zuko! Saka! Come on! Were getting your suits!", i yelled in japanese. They ran down. "Before I go, I want you guys to make flyers and watch the store. Arasso?!", i asked in a worried voice. They all nodded. I leaned close to Junsu "Use my computer in my bedroom to make the flyers", i whispered in his ear."LETS GO", i yelled cheerfully as i walked out putting my arms over Zuko , and Saka's shoulders.

(2PM POV)

"Why is she acting as if she was drunk?",Wooyoung asked. They all shrugged. "We have to split into teams. 1st group goes up to her room and rints out flyers, the 2nd group will clean the club, until the flyers are ready to pass out, and the 3rd group has to watch over the store.", Junsu planed out. "I'll be in group 1 with Junsu," Junho said. "I'll be in group 3 with Chansung", Wooyoung said. "That means Wooyoung and Chansung are  left to do the dirty work. Lets Get going!", Junho Yelled.  Junsu and Junho Got in the elevator. Junsu acidentally pressed rooftop.They door opened up to a luxorious rooftop that resembled aa american backyard. "WOW! But wrong floor." They pressed 3 and went down one level. The door opened.They ran to her room and opened up her laptop. "AH ! PASSWORD!", Junho and Junsu yelled. "Type in hello kitty",junho suggested. Junsu typed in the password.It worked. They got the flyers faster than 1,2 And 3! "Flyers READY!", Junsu yelled. Nickhun and Taecyeon went down town and came back looking like old ripped rag. "SO.MANY.FANGIRLS.", Taecyeon said.

(Muzie's POV)

"We're Here!", i yelled happily. I pointed at the sign, which read:Men's Warehouse."Let's go in!", i linked arms with them. "Welcome to men's warehouse! What type of suits are you looking for?", The man asked. "I'm looking for something with black,gold, and lace.", i told the man. "Well I got 2 things in that category. How many suits?" "6, Please. Guys, Bali! Bali! get in the dressing rooms!", i yelled rushing them into the rooms.The man gave each of them the first suit. "You guys ready?", i asked in a cute voice. "It's Itchy, Muzie!", Saka yelled. "Come out first", i comanded. They walked out  itching everywhere. It was an all gold glitter suit. "OMO, Go back, and get out of that suit.", i said in a worried voice. The man took the suits on and gave them the 2nd suit. "You guys ready.", i asked again. "YES!", they all said happily They all walked out wearing black suits, with gold t and a gold bowtie.

                                                        

"OMO you guys look so handsome, I could just kiss yew!", i said happily. They all smirked. "Don't try it.", i said seriously. "How much for all the suits?", i asked the man. "$500, miss.", he said. "We'll that's cheap.", i said with a small smile on my face. I pulled out my VVIP card and  gave it to the man. All there mouths dropped. "Here you go. Have a good day!", the man said with a smile. We walked out the door, to a dress shop next door.

"Welcome to VintageVilla!", the young girl said. "Do you have any gold flapper dresses, with lace?", i asked the girl. "Yes, Its the last one.", she pulled out a dress covered with a dress cover. She took me to a dressing stage and closed the curtains. "You guys can sit on the couch", the young lady asked nicely. They all sat down. "Are you ready?", They all asked at the same time. "YES!", i screamed happily. The Curtains opened.  They looked me up and down. "WOW..", they alll said in a loud whisper. "Thanks", said with a small smile. "Miss? How much is this dress?", i asked. "$1000", she said. I saw a Long black coat jacket, and picked it up. "How much is this?", i asked. "$50" I pulled out my card and paid for it. I put the jacket on over the dress and walked back to the  Store with the guys. When I walked in to the store, they where all asleep. I picked Up the electrtic guitar. "cover your ears.", I whispered. They covered there ears. I strummed the guitar. They all woked up

"Why are you guys sleeping?! Go back hame and get dressed!", i yelled in anger. "OMO what happened to you guys?!", i ran over to Nickhun and Taecyeon. "Fangirls.", they both whispered. We'll hurry up before the place gets full.

(2PM's POV)

We ran home faster than a jaguar. Once we got through the door, we ran to our rooms to pick our suits out. We walked out looking fresher than ever. All of us were wearing fedoras with our suits. Nickhun wore all the a bowtie with a vest. We all ran back to the store. We noticed a bunch of cars across the street and people dressed like flappers and mobsters. They walked inside the store and up the spiral stairs, to see almost a full house. We ran to the nearest. seat to the stage. The stage looked different today. There was a red velvet curtains, and a spotlight being operated on the 2nd level. The curtains slowly opened and The spotlight was put on Muzie. She looked different. She was wearing a vintage gold lace flapper dress, and gold heels. She had a fingerwave in her hair, and wore a big gold hair clip in the side of her hair. She was wearing gold eye make up with no lipstick.

 

 

She began to sing SISTAR's "Give It To Me", jazz version.

">

(Muzie's POV)

The violin solo began. Then I heard Marachas. I walked off stage y like and glid across the tables in the front row. I stopped at 2PM's table. I sat on the table infront of Junsu. I pulled him up out of his seat by his tie. We danced the Tango.

">

He ended the dance by holding me around my waist. Then I spun out of his arms, and finished the rest of the song on the stage. When I finished, I did a y pose on the  mic stand,, and winked. The spotlight went off, and the stage lights came on. We did our bows. Zuko and Saka went first, The Flower Boy Jazz band went second, and i went third.The curtains closed. "Wow! you guys were amazing!", i said smiling. "Thanks", they all said. "So how much do i owe you guys?", i asked the flower boy band. "You don't need to pay us noona. You gave us the best experince ever. That;s worth more than money.", The leader said with a smile. "Awww Group Hug bring it in.", i said almost crying. We hugged each other. They all left with the instruments. I walked off the front of the stage, with my long black jacket on. There was no one left in the bar, except for 2PM.

(2PM's POV)

"Danggg!", they all said to Junsu. "So Hyung, Did you have fun?", Taecyeon asked. "OH of course i did.", Junsu said with a smile on his face. "Since when did you dance like that?", Junho asked with a smirk on his face."Never. I don't Know where it came from", Junsu responded. Just then Muzie walked up.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        (Muzie's POV)                                                                                                                                                                                                           

"OMO, Why are you guy's here? It's 12:00 AM. You want me to walk you out?", i asked somewhat tired. "There's The Super Star!", Wooyoung yelled sarcastically. "Well without you guys i wouldn't be a big hit today. Thanks." I said with a smile. I walked over to each of them and kissed them on the cheek. "I'm going to bed. You guys lock up.", I walked to the elevator and went up home.

(Junsu's POV)

"I'm gonna do it", i said confidentally. "Do what?", Chansung asked. "I'm gonna confess to her.", i said. "Really?", Nickhun asked. I nodded. "Dabaek!", Taecyeon said loudly. "But i need your guys help."