Amuse-Me!

Beautiful Muzic

(Muzie's POV)

"9:00 AM" I decided to open the shop early because, i couldn't go back to sleep once i woke up. I sat on the glass counter, with my guitar. I put my white beats on and presed play on my ipod. I began to play Juniel's "Pretty Boy".

 

">

 

Then someone grabbed my hand. I looked up. "Junsu?", I asked in my girly voice. I picked up my glasses and put them on. I saw Junsu and the rest of 2PM. "Hey guys!"i said."Hey Sis-In-Law", Wooyoung said. Everyone laughed. "So why are you guys here?", i asked  "We came to make your wish reality.", Junsu said. "What do you mean?" "What do you mean?" "Were taking you to.....".  He pulled out a map. "LOTTE WORLD!", hey yelled happily. "An amusment park!", i jumped off the counter and hugged him. "Wait won't people notice you, and start a fangirl riot?", i asked. "We'll good thing today is Fantasy Mask Day.", Taecyeon said. Junsu pulled out a white and red rose masquarade mask, and placed it in my hand. "I'm gonna get dressed. I'll be down in a minute.", i ran to the elevator and went to my house.

 

I walked out of the elevator wearing a white/red lip tanktop, black waist high black shorts, red nike heels, and red fishnet gloves. They all whistled. "Yah! She's Mine.", Junsu walked over kissed me, and  put his arm around me.

We all walked out of the store together. "I'll get my car.", i went around the corner and pulled my car out i rolled up in front of them. "Junsu can you drive, since i don't know where to go?", i asked getting out of the car. He nodded .I got in the passenger seat, and Junsu jumped in the driver's seat. The rest of them silently got in the car. After 10 minutes of driving ,we made it. "Were here, My Jiagya." he said kissing my hand. I got out of the car and saw a Building the size of a stadium, and a castle. We got to the gate of the indoor building, got our tickets cheeked in, and walked into the building. It was beautiful. It looked like something out of a fairy tale.

 

"WOW! DABAEK!!", i said in my squeally voice. "Hey, Hyung. The line for the rollercoaster is really short. Let's GO!", Taecyeon said excitedly. "You wanna go?", Junsu asked. I nodded. But in the inside THE HELL I DID NOT WANT TO GO!. "We walked up to the line . We where first. The last people that got on looked like they've just seen death. "How many?", The rollercoaster operater asked. "7", Nickhun said. "You all can get on.", He said. Me and Junsu got the front row. Muzie! Put on your big TOMBOY pants! You got this. The holster came down over our heads and snapped us in. We slowly rised. All the guys started to yell and scream. I started to laugh out loud, because Junsu was doing high pitched screaming. Once we reached the peak of the rollercoaster, i looked down to see a dark tunnel. We went down the tunnel faster than the speed of light. Everyone else was screaming, while i was the only one laughing. We went into a spiral,then a tornado. We  slowly entered, the rollercoaster deck. I was still laughing!  "HAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT WAS SO FUN!", i squealed happily. "Dang. She's a brave one.", the rollercoaster opperater said  seriously. We all laughed.

We got of the ride and ran to the ice rink. I put on lilac ice skates and got on the ice. "You guys wanna see something cool?", i asked them. "They all nodded.  I did a back kickflip into a split. They all cheered. Then a bunch of cute of cute boys came by. "Muzie!", they screamed happily. "Saka Zeko, Flowerboy band!" I hugged them. "Yah! What are you doin with my girl?", Junsu yelled. "Calm down, there the Flowerboy band from Jazz night.", i explained. "Well we gotta go. Bye Noona!", Zuko Yelled in  Japanese. I waved goodbye to them. I turned around to see Junsu infront of me. He grabbed me bye the waist and held my other hand. We were ballroom iceskating we did it fo 5 minutes, and went back to the guys. "Hey me and the guys are gonna go on the Gyro Drop. Wanna Come?", Junsu asked. "No.", i said. "Arasso.", he kissed me and ran off.

I walked over to a korean ice cream stand. I began to sing Musiq SoulChild's "Love".

">

 

 

 

 

  "What type of swirl cone would you like, miss?, the woman asked ." 2 Pinapple/Vanilla Swirls please.", i asked. I gave her the money . and she gave me the cones. When i turned around, and I acedentally got it on a man's shirt. "Oh, I'm so sorry.", i said. "It's okay.", he said in perfect english. "Oh, you speak english?", i responded in english. He was handsome, tall, and tatted up. "Here let me get that off for you.", i said flashing a smile. I took some napkins and wipped his chest. "Yah! !", a girl called out. Me and the mysterious man looked to our right, to see a bunch of girls holding cupcakes. "Get away from our OPPA!", she screamed. She threw a cupcake at our head, but i ducked. The Man grabbed me by the wrist. "LET'S GO!" ,He yelled. We  ran away from the girls as they ran after us throwing cupcakes. "JUNSU!" I yelled his name panicking.

(2PM's POV)

We walked off the ride, screaming like we were drunk. "WOW! THAT WAS DAEBAK!", Taecyeon screamed. "To bad Muzie didn't come one the ride.", Junho said. "JUNSU!", Muzie screamed in the distance. "JUNSU, HELP!", she screamed getting closer to them. She was running away with a guy holding her by her wrist. "MUZIE!", Junsu yelled. Girls were running after them with throwing cupcakes at her. "YOU !" "GET AWAY FROM OUR OPPA!", the girls yelled. "We gotta go find her." Junsu said panicinking seriously. They split up into 3 groups and searched around the park.

(Muzie's POV)

We cut the line on the Ballon sky ride. "COME BACK HERE WITH OUR OPPA! YOU !", the girls leader yelled throwing a cupcake. We sat down in the fake hot air ballon that rised slowly."Oh no my contacts came out!",i yelled looking for it. I put on a pair of vintage old looking glasses. "Muzie?! Muzie Michiyo", the mysterious guy asked. "How do you know my name?", i asked. The guy took off  his mask. "Jay?! Park Jae Beom!?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*FlashBack* 11 years ago

"Yo Jay! How did you do on your test?", I asked. "A+!", Jay yelled. "Well that's a first..", I mumbled. "Yah! Like you did any better?" "True. "We walked up the Seattle Hills. "Jay?", i asked, shifting my glasses up off my nose."Yeah?", he said. "I have to tell you something." "Yeah? What's that?", he asked. I stopped walking. "I'm moving to tokyo.", i said looking at him. "What?! Stop Playin' with me", He said smirking. "I'm Not." , i started to cry silently while talking. He turned around and ran up to me. "You can't leave. Your my best friend." , he said looking at me. "When are you leaving?", he asked. "Tomorow.", i said. "Why didn't you tell me this earlier? Why?!", he yelled in anger and sadness. "I was scared that you wouldn't be my friend anymore.", i said looking down. He pulled me by the waist, rubbed his hand on my face, and kissed me pasionitly. " he pulled away. You shouldn't have been scared."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jay!? Park Jay Beom?!", i yelled. "Well this is kinda akward.", he said Our balloon slowly came down. We both walked out. I put my contacts back in and my mask on. He did the same. We walked out. "I think we have a lot of catching up to do.", He said. "Yeah", i said rubbing the back of my head. "How about we go go get something to eat? On me? Okay?", He asked, sticking his pinky out. "Okay!", i said smiling, doing a pinky swear.

He took me to a 4-star restraunt on the 3rd floor of the amusment park called, "The Iron Bull Restraunt". He got us into the V.I.P area. "Welcome to the Iron Bull. What would you like to order?", the waiter asked. "I'll have the Tomato sauce Margherita flat.",we both said at the same time. "We'll just share one.", jay said putting the menu down, smiling at me.

"So, How did you end up in korea?", i asked. "I auditioned for a kpop company. Became the leader of a kpop group, got fired, became a comedian, and a solo artist.", He said smoothly. "Which group did you lead?",i asked a took a sip of my water. "2PM." he said. I gagged on my water. "OMO! Are you okay?", he asked. he walked over to me and rubbed my back. "I'm Fine.", i said. "Good!" He walked back to  his seat. "So how did YOU end up in korea?", Jay asked me, with a smile. "I Graduated from Tokyo University Of Performing Arts, My Dad became V.P. of Nintendo. He sent me t-". He cut me off. "Wait.Wait Your dad is V.P. of NINTENDO?!", he asked in shock. "Cool. continue." "I studied korea, He let me get my own music shop in Seoul, and here i am!". "Where is your music store?", he asked. "Where is it?" he asked taking a sip of his wine. "Across from JYP.", is said with a smile. He gagged on hiis wine. I gave him some water. "Here drink this." i gave him the glass. "Are you okay?" "Yeah" "Here is your pizza." Oh Thank you."

When we were just about to eat the pizza, a man and woman walked up to us. "Hello. Are you 2 celebrites?", the man asked. "Yes", we both said. "Do you mind taking of the mask so we can make sure you are?", the woman asked. We both nodded. We both took of our mask. "Omo! your Park Jae Beom.", the woman said with a motherly smile. "And your the famous japanese Music prodigy, Muzie Michiyo.", the man said. "Yes.", we both said. "How would the two of you like to perform in the Fantasy mask parade?", The women asked. We looked at each other, and nodded. "Wait what will we have to do?", Jay asked. You will perform the salsa on your own float and get interviewd on the float." the man said. "Exelenta'!", i said happily. We will wait for you to finish your pizza. So you can come with us.", the woman said. They walked away. we quickly at our pizza, and ran over to them.

They took us backstage, and got use dressed in costumes. I wore the same mask , with a long red salsa dress with white flowers, and white heels. While Jay wore a white and black masquerade mask, a y suit white and black salsa suit, with his hair combed back.

 

"The Parade Will Start in 5 minutes!", the parade director yelled. We got on top of our mexico flower float and practiced really quick.  "Welcome one and all to the Fantasy Mask Parade!", I heard the womens voice that we had talked to, throughout the park. Our float was the first to go out around the park.

We started to wave. They Parade was  "On our first float, we have 2 special celebrity guest dancing the salsa. Try to guess who they are and see if your right after they reveal themselfs. Music ,Cue!", the man said over the mic. We started to do y salsa.

">

 

 

he ended with a pose with me having one leg in the air while he held my by the waist. Our faces were close. then he put a rose between our faces. Everyone cheered. We did our bows. "Now time to reveal there identites. You know him. You love him. Singer Park Jae Boem.!", the man yelled happily. He took off his mask, and all the girls went wild. "You name any insturment, she can play it. Famous Japanese Music Prodigy, Muzie Michiyo!", the women yelled. I took off my mask, all the guys and girls went crazy. "How about we start off, by asking our 2 special guest questions." , the woman said. We both held our mics. "What is the relationship between you and Jay?", she asked. "Oh. We used to be best friends back in america. We went to the same school.", i answered. "Is there any proof that you were really friends?", the man asked. "Yes", Jay answered. He pulled out a picture from his wallet and showed it to the camera. It was me and him at school doing bunny ears to each other. I had huge glasses on, and a long bob. Jay had a cute asian Bob and had perfect skin. "OMO! Not that picture!", i said in a girly voice. "This is a picture of us back, in 8th grade.", Jay said into the mic. "Wow you guys are the best of friends", the men said. "But are you more than friends?" the women asked. "No.", i said. "Yes ", jay said. The crowd kept saying kiss.kiss.kiss.kiss. "No it's not like that. I have a boyfriend.", i explained. "Who is he?", the woman asked. "Yeah, who is he?", jay asked locking eyes and walking up to me slowly. "I can't tell. Sorry!", i said moving away from Jay. "Well shouldn't he be here with you?", he asked. "He is here, with his friends,we got seperated on acident all because of 2 cones of pinapple ice cream and a bunch of smushed cupcakes.", i said moving away from Jay. He smirked. pulled me in and kissed me on the lips. My eyes widened. Everyone gasped. I pushed him away, and wipped my lips. "This Interview......is over.", i said looking at jay angry. the floats continued.

(2PM's POV)

"Did you guys find her yet?",Junsu asked. They heard Muzie's name over the mic. They all looked up to see Muzie and Park Jae Beom on a parade float dressed, in salsa clothes. "What the hell is she doing with Park Jae Beom?!", Junsu yelled. "What is your relationship between you and Park Jae Beom?", the woman asked. "Oh. We used to be best friends back in america. We went to the same school.", Muzie said. "She must be joking?" Nickhun said. Then Jay pulled out a picture of them from 8th grade. "Nope, she wasn't.", wooyoung said. "Yeah, who is he?", jay said walking close to her. "That ...", Changsung. "I can't tell. Sorry!", she said. "where is he?" "He is here, with his friends. We got seperated because of 2 cones of pinapple ice cream, and smashed cupcakes.", she said into the mic. "That must have been Jay that was pulling her bye the wrist", Junho said. Then they saw Muzie and Jay kiss on the jumbo screen. Junsus fist curled up tight enough his skin could rip

(Muzie's POV)

I was so pissed. I quickly changed out of my clothes and got a bag of free stuff. I walked out angrily, someone grabbed my wrist and spun me around.It was Jay. "Hey." I slapped him hard. "Hey my ! What did you think you were doing?!",i asked in anger. "Hey! I was joking!", he yelled after i slapped. "No one should EVER joke like that. I'm not  your little doll you can just kiss and play around with. I'm going to find my Boyfriend and I'm going home!". I turned around and saw Junsu. Rage in his eyes. "Junsu....", i said using my soft voice. "What?! A JOKE?! Yah You LITTLE PRICK! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE KISSING MY JIAGYA?!" He jumped on Jay and punched him in the face, until his was 'bleeding. "STOP!"

He got up and grabbed my by my wrist tight. "Why didn't you tell me you guys were friends? WHY!?", He yelled at me. "I didn't know he was you guys leader, and i don't like talking about my past. And let go!" I yelled trying to released from his grasp. He held on my wrist tight. "LET GO!", I yelled. He released me. I slid across the floor and broke my wrist. "OWW!", i screamed. I looked up at him crying. I ran off. I bumped into the other guys. "Oww.. ", i whimpered. "Where's Junsu?", junho said. "Go look for him....", i ran to my car and drove to the hospital. I walked out with a cast on my wrist. I ran to the store locked the front door and the back door.