Jeju: Day Two

Beautiful Muzic

(Muzie's POV)

I woke up in the same clothes from yesterday. "Ahhh...Stupid Flower Boys!", i yelled cranky like. I got up took a quick shower, and got dressed a cute long tokyo 70's style dress. I didn't wear my wig.

I had picked up the breakfast menu. I had an option to go to the Western buffet, Korean Buffet, or Japanese Buffet. I picked Japanese of course. But before i left i put in turquise purple tokyo contacts. I ran down the stairwell. to the main building. I waited infront of the elevator. It opened. I pressed number 6 as i walked in. Once i got to the 6th floor I saw a beautiful Oriental Japanese doors. I walked in to see a modern japanese restraunt.

 

"Welcome to Momoyama!", i women said happily. She looked japanese. "Am i able to get a booth, and able to play my guitar?", i asked in japanese. "Oh, you speak japanese. Yes you may get a booth, and yes, since your the only one here, Miss Muzie", she responded in japanese."How did you know?" "it's obviese." I sat in my booth with a view of the ocean, and a small island with a mountain. "So..Beautiful", i said in japanese. "What would you like miss?", the waiter asked."Bento Box please.", i told him nicely. I put my floral beats on and listened to Taylor Swift's "Safe & Sound". I pulled out my hazelwood guitar and began to play and sing along.

 

 

When i was finished, 2PM was sitting with me. "YAH! stop stalking me!", i said in my fake accent "Were not. We picked to come here.", Junho said using his cute voice. Then he told me there story

(2PM' POV)

We all woke up at the same time. Taecyeon opened the breakfast menu. "Western,Korean,Japanese.", he raised out loud. "Who votes for western" Taecyeon raised his hand."Korean". Nickhun raised his hand. Then Japanese it is. They took the elevator to the lobby, and walked to the main building. "Stairs or Elevator". Junsu said. "Elevator" they all yelled. They got in and pressed 6th. They walked in to see Hanna Playing a guitar. "Where would you like to sit?", the women asked. Taecyeon pointed over to Hanna. "with our friend"

(Muzie's POV)

"You guys are the laziest people i met.", i told them. "And how did you get here?", Nickhun asked. "I took the stairway.", i said before taking a sip of my tea. "In that long dress?!", Wooyoung asked. I nodded. "The Japanese chef brought in a large elegant Bento Box. "Here is your Bento Box, Miss-" I stood up from my seat, and put my finger to his lips. "Please sir.Don't say my last name. ", i said in japanese. He bowed, and placed it down. I sat down and began to eat. "What?", i asked. "You speak Japanese?", Chansung asked. "What do you expect. I'm a model." All there mouths made a perfect 'O'. "You guys must be hungry here. I put a piece of sushi in each of there mouths. I pinched there cheeks. "Now eat!", i said cutely. They all ate. "Wait! This isn't cute enough to eat.", i said seriously. I turned it into a meremaid. I giggled. "How did you-", wooyoung asked. "I don't want to answer.",i said looking down. "My phone rung while i was eating.

"Hello." "Your photo shoot is early today" , I spit out my food "WHAT!", i yelled throught the restraunt. "AHHH WHY!? FINE!", i hung up. Evreryone was staring at me. "Sorry. I have to go.", i said cutely. I put my guitar on my back. "Where?", Junho asked. "Photo Shoot.",i said firmly. "Can we come?", Nickhun asked. "Sure. But dont act weird on the beach.", i told him pinching his cheek. I did a flip over the table.I heard chopsticks drop. "Come on! I'm gonna be late.", I yelled. They all linked arms with me. "Send me the bill!", i yelled. We ran down the stairs. Once we got to the main building's lobby. "Where to?", Junsu asked. The beach. He picked me up and placed me infront of the Photographer. "Yah! Why did you bring 2P-", i covered his mouth. "SHUT UP! THEY DON'T KNOW I'M MUZIE!", i said in a irritated whisper.

"Fine. Go to the trailer and get dressed." I ran to the trailer. I walked out wearing a black/ asorted diamond body suit with diamond heels.

I walked out y like flipping my hair. "Not Nice to stare." , i said as i walked pass the boys. I walked up to the beach to see a lifesize fake diamond. I sat on the diamond, and put the finger to my lips and did y poses for 20 minutes. "OKAY, THATS A WRAP!" My phone rung. "Early practice and concert today", The C.E.O said through the phone, and hung up. When the guys weren't looking I ran for the limo, jmped in, put my wig on, and drove off.

(2PM's POV)

"YAH! Where did she go?", Taecyeon asked upset. "Hey we gotta film the music video!", Junsu yelled running for the other side of the beach. The music video director waited for them. "Go get dressed, and get ready.", he said calmly. They ran to the trailer. They came out wearing Long khaki pants and a white shirt. They sat down in the stools in front of the camera. Nickhun pulled out a guitar and began to play. They all began to sing "Comeback when you hear this song".

(Muzie's POV)

The Practice and concert went by pretty fast. I jumped in the limo, and we drove off. So i decided to go dress shopping, since i have a triple+triple date with the guys. "Sir, Where is the nearest Dress shop?", i asked the limo driver. "On the right.", he said smiling. "May you please stop the car. I'll Be right back.", i said happily. "Okay." I jumped out of the car.

I looked up at the sign which read: Betsey Johnson. "YAY! BETSY JOHNSON!", i yelled. I walked in. "Welcome to betsy Johns-OMO! YOUR MUZIE!", the women yelled. "Yes.", i said smiling, while bowing. "Do you have any dresses that will match my hair. I said pulling off my wig. "OMO! YOR HAIR IS BEAUTIFUL! I HAVE JUST THE DRESS!", she yelled. She ran to the back. She walked out with a french style dress, with matching heels.

 

"I'll Take it!", i yelled happily. "That will be $500.", she said. I pulled out my VVIP, she swiped it, gave me the dress, and i ran back to the limo. I pulled up the out window between the limo driver and me. I changed quickly."We're Here!", the limo driver said. He opened the door, and helped me out. "Thank you." "Your welcome" we both bowed.

 I walked into the lobby where it was empty. "This....Weird. Hello! Anyone here?", I asked. I shrugged and walked outside. They were all outside at an event. "How beautiful!", i said looking up at the stars. I turned around and saw the guys on there knees, holding rose. I jumped back. I smiled at all of them, and took there roses. I sniffed them. Then Taecyeon covered my eyes and took me somewhere. He uncovered my eyes. I saw a beautiful Vegas like restraunt. "WOW! It looks just like Las Vegas!", i said using the accent. He sat me down. They all sat around me. We watched a beautiful Cirque-Sol performance, while we ate. I looked at the guys as we were chating and laughing. I looked at the end of the table to see Junsu gloomy and poking his food. I got up and squated down next to Junsu. "Junsu, would you like to go for a walk really quick?", i asked. He nodded. He got up, put his hand in his pockets and walked with me. "LUCKY!", they all yelled.

We went to an ice cream stand. "2 Pinapple/vanilla swirls please. Thank you" I gave Junsu a cone. "You miss her, don't you?", i asked. "How did you know?", he asked. "It's in your eyes, and plus I sat next to you when you kicked the screen on the plane.", i said. He chuckled. "Yeah." "I just cant stand to see her with him. I love her. But i don't know if she'll love me back.", he said. I stopped. He dropped to his knees, He hugged me around my waist, and layed his head on his thigh. "I...I miss her.", he said whimpering. He started to cry. I dropped down to my knees to hug him. "I bet she loves you, but can't say it. I bet she still loves you very much. I wipped his tears, and walked him back to the live dinner show. "I have to go. My flight is in a few.", i told them. "WHAT?!", they all yelled. "Well meet again.", i said. I kissed each sides of all there cheeks. But Taecyeon made a move on me. I pushed him away lightly. "YAH!", i yelled and ran off.

I ran to my room, packed up, went to the airport, and flew back to seoul.