Wakey Wakey

Beautiful Muzic

(Muzie's POV)

My alarm on my phone went off earlier than usual. "5:00" I jumped out of bed wearing a matching short hello kitty jumpsuit w/ Cat ear hoody, and slippers.

 

 

I put my glasses on. I walked out an the lights in the kitchen and dining room, but not the living room. I walked in the kitchen, and started up the coffee machine. I walked over to the CD, player and popped in the Hammer Time CD. I began to Dance to Hammer Time.      

">

   

 

 I jumped on the couch in the dark. I heard someone grunt. There chest, then there face, then there hair. I stood up. "Yah. Wooyoung!" I clapped 2 times. The lights came on. He was shirtless and wearing PJ pants. "Wooyoung! Why are you shirtless, and at my house at 5:00 in the morning?!", i asked angry. "I want you to make me breakfast..", he said smiling at me. "Why?" I jumped up and down angrily. "Cute. and plus im not going to leave until you do.", he said with a smirk on his face. "Fine.", i said. I ran to the kitchen and made a american breakfast cassarole and a  cup of coffee. "Hurry Up!", i said as i placed the plate infront of him. He quickly at it like a pig. He got up. "Thanks!", he said with his mouth full of food.He kissed me on the cheek and got on the elevator.

(Wooyoung's POV)

I ran as fast as i can. Once the reached the door, the sun was about to rise. I opened up the door, and closed it slowly. I layed against the door, and slid to the floor.I felt as if something was watching me. I looked and saw the rest of my friends staring at me, in there PJ's. "Where were you?", Junsu asked. "If i told YOU, you'd be super pissed.", i said warning him. "Just tell US!", Nickhun yelled. "Okay. I was at Muzie's House.", i said calmyly. Junsu picked me up by the shoulder, and pushed me against the wall. "WHAT? DOING WHAT?!, he yelled in my face. "Having the meal of a LIFETIME!", i said happily. "YOU LITTLE-".                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       There was a knock on the door. "Who is it?",Nickhun asked. "Just let me in you, babos." It was Muzie. She walked in with the same PJ's on. She was carrying the Cassarole. "Wooyoung, if your gonna sneak in my house early in the morning for breakfast, at least take it with you.", she said as she walked in. She turned to see me being against the wall and  Junsu pushing my shoulder in. "OMO! YAH KIM JUNSU!", she yelled trying to stop him from giving Wooyoung a pounding. He turned and looked at her. "What are you doing? let go of him.", she asked in a half asleep. He slowly let go of me. "Nothing. I'm doing nothing.", junsu said happily. "That's good to know. Well here is the cassarole.", she said as she gave it to me."Bye!", she yelled running back home.