Jeju: Day One

Beautiful Muzic

(Muzie's POV)

I woke up super early today. "4:00". I woke up at 4 o clock so i could dodge paparazzi. I ran to my closet and pulled out my suitcase back pack. I packed, a bikini, dresses, make -up, shorts, tanktops, shoes, acessories, and a brown long bob wig. I pulled out my guitar and put it in its case. I zipped it up and put it on the couch. Next, Airport Fashion. I need to blend in so i won't be noticed. I decided to dress like a boy. I put on black skinny jeans, a black/white/red skeleton t-shirt, a black/white varsity jacket, black and red nikes, and a huge black beanie. I put all my hair in the beanie, and let my bangs hang out. I put on a pair of black raybands, and sat on the couch.

I picked up my phone and called Jay. "Hello?", he said tired. "Jay, i'm leaving for Jeju.", i said in my cute voice. "What?!", he yelled. "I told you i have a pre debut concert. Bye!" "Wait let me pick you up." "Okay." I waited outside the store, sitting on my luggage for 10 minutes. Then a silver honda pulled up.

Jay got out and helped me put my luggage in the trunk. He opened my door for me to get in. "Thanks.", i said as he closed the door. The 10-minute ride was akward. We both didn't say a word. "So..Have you been to Jeju before?", i asked trying to break the silence. "Yeah. It's beautiful. Like you.", he said as he held my hand. "We're Here!", he yelled happily. I jumped out of the car, and got my luggage out. Me and Jay walked in putting our hands in our pockets. When we walked in paparazzi surronded us, taking pictures.

I pulled out my phone and text him. "I think there here because your with me. They don't recognize me. YAY!" I pressed send. I got a text. "When we say goodbye, don't hug me. DO a Bro hug. Arasso?" "Arasso. ^-^" We walked up to the Korean Air deck, and got my ticket. We made our way to the gate. We walked up to Jeju gate. I smirked at him and did a bro hug. I walked towards the gate and threw a peace sign and walked in. "Welcome to Korean Air. May i please check your ticket, sir?", the flight attendent asked. "SIR!", i said in my head. I showed her my ticket. "First class, 2nd level." I walked up to see a luxorious area, colored white, and ocean blue, with cabins for each pasanger. I sat in the middle were there was another cabin on the other side. I laid back, put my beats on, took off my glasses, and put my hands behind my head.

Then i heard women scream. "AHHHHHHHHHH! OMO! OMO! OMO! OMO! OMO!". I turned around and saw 2PM walk up. I turned around quickly. "!", i whispered. I pulled out my phone and texted Jay. "Yah! S.O.S.! Your old friends just got on.", i texted fast. "2PM!", he responded. They all sat down around me. Junsu sat next to me. "Damn it! Junsu is sitting next to me!", i texted fast. I was typing so loud everyone looked at me. I looked around me. "What?!", i yelled in my guy voice. "Nosy Flower Boys...", i mumbled. "What did you say?", Junsu asked angrily. I smirked at him and put my beats on. " Nosy. Flower. Boys.", i said texting. He got up about to punch me. "Hyung! Ignore the bastard!", Nickhun yelled. "Ignore me.",i whispered. He sat down slowly. "Please buckle up. We will be taking off in a minute. We all buckled up. The plane slowly took off.

Once we got over 500 feet the T.V's came on. Entertainment weekly came on. ".", i whispered to myself. "2PM on there way to Jeju to make an accostic version of  "Come Back When You Hear This Song", the woman announcer said. "Muzie's Pre debut concert location is revealed: Jeju!", The man yelled. "WHAT?!", They all yelled. "YAH! SHUT UP!", i yelled in my husky voice.

"We also have another story on Muzie-san. Muzie Was spotted with Jay park going to a Octagon Gym! and ended up bumping into Kim Jong Kook! Let's see the video!", the man yelled. "AW DAMN IT!" i yelled. "JUMP ON MY BACK!", jay yelled. I saw me on Jay's back. Then they cut forward to the part were we met Kim Jong Kook, and the battle. "They all made an "Oh thats gotta hurt" sound, except for Junsu. Then he started to cry when he saw us kiss. "That !", he yelled and kicked the screen. "I must be on his death wish." After an hour of  flying we finally landed in Jeju. I was the first to get off.  

I picked up my guitar, and suitcase from the baggage claim area. I pulled out the hotel information for. "Gate 5", i read. "Limosinue Bus! There it is!", i jumped on and saw 2PM sit in the back. "Ah these flower boys again.", i whispered loud enough for them to hear. I sat in the front seat which was faced towards them. I had a stare off with Junsu until we got to the hotel. I walked out to see a huge miami like resort.

   

I ran to the front desk to get my room key. "Name please.", the concearge asked. I took off my glasses. "Muzie Michiyo",i whispered. "OMO your-!", I covered his mouth. "Yah don't blow my cover. Now room keys please.", i asked in a whisper. I let go of his mouth. He dropped a hello kitty room card in my hand. "Room 569", he whispered. "Thanks.", i whispered as i put my glasses back on. I turned around, saw 2PM. "DAMN FLOWER BOYS!", i yelled. Everyone stared at me. I fixed my collar on my jacket and walked off with my hands in my pockets. 

I went to the elevator and pressed 5. The door closed, but a hand popped between. It was Junsu and the guys they got in the elevator. They pressed 9. They all stared at me. I put my beats on. The elevator stopped on the 5th floor. I walked out turned, around and gave them the bird. Good thing the door closed in time. I looked around the hall. All i saw was hello kitty. I waled over to the right and found my door. I swiped my card on the door lock. I opened the door, to a mature looking hello kitty room.

I took off my hat, and jumped on the bed. i ran to the Patio. "I'M HERE JEJU!", i yelled over the beautiful waves off the beach. On the bed, sat a list. I picked it up reading the title. "To-Do List. Lunch: 12:00. Free Time: 12:00-2:00. Photo Shoot: 3:00-5:00. Practice: 6:00-7:00. Perform:8:00 Bed:9:00.", i read outloud. "Well i'm not really hungry right now. I'm in the mood to go swimming.", i said pulling out my bikini. I put my hair in a bun with a red bandana, put on a red bandana bikini, long black see through robe,white flip flops, and red ray bans.

(2PM's POV)

"That BASTARD!", Junsu yelled hitting the elevator door. "Hyung, calm down.", Nickhun tried to calm him down. We got to our floor. We walked to our room. They had the presidential suite. Everything looked gold like. "I can't believe she kissed him.", junsu said grabbing his hair. "Hey hyung. Forget her. How about we go to the pool. Lots of good looking girls there.", Wooyoung said. "Yeah.", junho and Chansung said with a smile. They all got there swimsuits out, and put them on.

They put on the hotel robes, went to the elevator and walked out to the Main Pool. There was a few girls but one girl stood out. She walked out of the pool flipping her hair back. She wiped off, put her hair into a bun, put a long black robe on, put her sunglasses on and sat down to read a book. "10 out of 10", they all said. 

(Muzie's POV) 

I slowly got out of the pool, wiped out, put my hair into a bun,  put the black robe on, put my sunglasses on and sat down to read my book. "10 out of 10", i heard a bunch of voices said. "Huh?" I looked up from my book and saw 2PM. "! okay your name is Hanna. Your from iceland. and you are a model." "Oh i am sorry i don't speak korean.", i said using an accent. "Oh a y voice for a y girl.", wooyoung said in terible english. I rolled my eyes. "You REALLY need to work on your english.", i said laughing. "What's your name?", Nickhun asked. "Hanna. It's Hanna.", i said smiling. "So...Hanna. wanna hang out sometime?", Taecyeon asked, "I'd love to, but i'm no-", my phone went off. Photo Shoot in 10 minutes. I'm sorry i have to go. I tried to walk away, but Junsu blocked the way. "Please i have to go." "Not, without a phone number.", he said with a smirk. "You finally got over her.", i whispered to him. "What?", he asked. I ran back a few feet, and ran towards 2PM. I did a front flip, and spiral jumped over them. "Bye, you STUPID FLOWER BOYS!", i yelled. "Yah! your the person from the airplane ride aren't you?!", Chansung yelled. I raised my  thumb up.

I ran to the  conference room where the photos would be taken. "Sorry i'm late.", i told the photographer. "Bali! Bali Get dressed for the shoot.!", he yeld in anger. I went to wardrobe. I wore a white/black short dress with blac tape, Black comando heels, and a black mouth mask with an  white "X" on it. I went to make up and got smokey eye, and a long, wild bob. I went to the white and black wall and did a shhhhh pose on it. I did different poses for 30 minutes. "That's a wrap!", the man yelled. I got into my robe, and walked out the door. I bumped into 2PM.

"STUPID FLOWER BOYS!", i yelled trying to get away from them. "They surronded me. "What do you want?!", i asked impacient. "A date.", they all said. "You guys must be on something, because you all can't go on a date with me. Plus, I'm busy.", i said. i slipped away. They all grabbed my arm. "You guys are crazy. MeChoSo!", i yelled. Taecyeon stopped me. "Fine! Tomorow! Happy?",i said. He kissed my hand. "hehe. Well i have to go! Bye Bye!", I ran to my room quickly changed, and put my wig on. I bumped into the guys. I did a little bow and walked away. Junsu grabed my arm. "Why?", he asked. "I don't know." I moved his arm off me and got into the limo. I got to the Jeju Convention center. I would be performing with Lee Hyori, and SHINHWA. "Hello. Hello." i said as i meet them. We practiced for an hour before the concert began. I got dressed in a blue, african print, hooded bodysuit, and white heels.

There was a long sideways cat walk panel under the stage that makes it look like someone pops up from underneath. Me and the backup dancers stood on it. We heard lots of screaming.The stage panel poped us up and Beyonce's "Grown Woman", began to play. I began to sing, and dance.

">

 

 

 

 

Then i did a quick wardrobe change, when i was done. I wore a futurestic neon pink bodysuit, with neon pink heels. Lee Hyori wore a futeristic neon green bodysuit, with neon green heels.

We walked in with 2 of our own back up dancers on both sides of the stage. Then we began to dance and sing to Beyonce "Video Phone" ft Lady Gaga. I sung Beyonce's part, and Lee Hyori sung Gaga's Part.

">

 

 

Then we steped on the catwalk. Steam spewed out around the catwalk we swapped spots with SHINHWAH.

They got up and performed "This Love" and "Venus"

 

">

 

 

   ">

I slowly rised from up behind them. I walked out y in a y mesh and sparkle black bodysuit. They all looked at me biting there lips, which they weren't supposed to do. Then Ciara's "Love,,Magic", began to play. I started to dance y with each of them and sing with them.

            ">

 

 

    They all picked me up. I started to do a y dance while i was in there arms. Then Minwoo held onto my waist, when i was done.

Then we swaped places while Lee Hyori was performing "Miss Korea", and "Bad Girl". I walked to get changed, but suddenly someone grabbed my hand. I turned around and it was Minwoo. "Oh, Sumbaniem." , i bowed smiling. "I want to ask you something." "Yes" "Would you like to do something sometime?" "Mentor and student. Arasso?", i stuck my pinky out. "Arasso!", he said smiling. We both bowed and hit heads. "Owwie!", we both squealed. We both laughed. "Well i have to get dressed. Bye!", i waved to him.

I got dressed into a JLO style bedazzled body suit. I sat on a silver throne on the catwalk panel, and slowly rised up. I began to sing Rihanna's "Diamond". I got up and sat at the piano, and began to play.

">

 

 

The lights fadded and  I left the concert. I changed into my regular clothes and out of my wig. I got out of the limo, and bowed to the limo driver. When I turned around i saw the guys. " You guys are killing me!",. i yelled. I walked to the elevator. I got in and they followed. I got out on a random floor, and ran for the stairwell to the the 5th floor, and got in my room. "Stalkers!", i yelled as i jumped on the bed. I slowly fell to sleep.