Paparazzi

Beautiful Muzic

(Muzie's POV)

I woke up surronded by empty cups of ice cream. I had a bad feeling in my stomach. I ran to the bathroom and puked my guts out. I walked back to the living room to open the window to see a crowd of paparazzi out on the street. Then I looked up to see Junsu watching me across the street in the practice room. He picked up his phone and called me. "What do you want?", i asked upset. "I want to talk about last night. Will you listen?", he asked. "No!", i yelled through the phone. I hung up and closed the curtains. I got another call. I looked at my phone to see who it was "Mnet?!", i yelled in shock. "Hello?", i answered. "Hi. I'm Park Kwang-Won, C.E.O of Mnet Media. I would like to offer a contract deal.", he said. "I'll take it!", i said. "Great! Meet at the Namsan Tower!"

I turned the t.v. on to the Survalince Cameras. The Front door looked like a camp ground, while the garage area looked like a ghost town. I quickly put on a striped/flower heart shaped open back dress, lilac combat boots, and pink ray bans. I went down the secret emergency stair way that lead to the storage room A.K.A. My garage. I jumped on my purple scooter, quietly opened the garage door, and drove off.

 

 

I parked in the same spot Junsu parked in the last time we were here. I stood there for a moment silent. Then i sprinted to the elevator and went to the 10th level. When the elevator doors opened, I walked into an elegant empty restraunt. It lookede like a restraunt from paris. I walked over around the corner to see a man sitting at a table, smiling at me. "Mr. Park Kwang-Won?", i asked. "Muzie! Nice to meet you. Sit !Sit.!", he said happily. "Let's get straight to buisness. I'll let you perform on Inkiyagyo. And  let you have your own pre-debut concert tour around South Korea.", he said. "Isn't that too fast?", i asked, worried. "Not to me, I mean you majored in modern dance, and your a music prodigy.", he explained. "True. I'll sign.", i said with a smirk on my face. He gave me a purple pen. I signed on the dotted line. "Great! Now let's take a picture for the press!", he said happily. A Camera man cam over. I took off my glasses. Me and The C.E.O stood up holding hands, holding up the contract, and smiling at the camera.

I walked out of the Building with the C.E.O. I walked outside to see a crowd of paparazzi suronding us taking pictures, and. Then A bunch of bodyguards came. One of them picked up my scooter and put it in the C.E.O's Limo trunk.I got in with the C.E.O. "So where do i drop you off at?", he asked. "Music maze. Back Alley way.", i answered. When we took the back alley, no one was there. The body guard silently opened my the trunk, pulled out my scooter, and placed it in my garage. I did a 90 degree bow. He flashed a smile, did a bow back, and closed the garage door. I ran up the emergency steps, ran into the living room and the T.V to Entertainment Weekly Korea. "K-POP NEWS UPDATE! Famous Japanese Music Prodigy, Muzie Michiyo has just signed a contract with Mnet Media!", the female announcer said happily, and excited. I picked up a bottle of champagne, shook it, and popped it. "WOHO!", i screamed happily. I poured a glass of champagne.

(2PM's POV)

We all sat in our lounge room at JYP building. We were all bored. Nickhun flipped through the channels on the T.V. Then he stopped at Entertainment Weekly Korea. "K-POP NEWS UPDATE! Famous Japanese Music Prodigy, Muzie Michiyo has just signed a contract with Mnet Media!", the woman cheerfully anounced. "What did she just say?!", Wooyoung yelled. "Yah Nickhun. Rewind it.", Junsu asked. He saw a picture of the C.E.O of Mnet, and a video of them getting into a limo. "Come on lets go to the dance room really quick.", Junsu suggested. They all went to the dance room. He opened up the window and pulled out his phone. "Open the window."

(Muzie's POV)

I got a phone call from Junsu. "Open the window.", he said firmly. I opened up the window. He was with the guys. I sat on the window seal, taking a sip of champagne. I sat the phone down and put it on speaker. "Yes?", i asked. "How did you get a contract?", he asked. "Why do you care, and why the hell am i on speaker phone?", i asked snaping back. "Your lucky i even answered the phone.", i said. looking at him with my head tilted. He smirked. "Oh i have another call.", i said. I put the phone on 3 way. "Hello" "Congrats, Muzie!" "Thanks, Jay!", i said happily. I turned my head to look at the guys who seemed pissed. "I got a present for you. Come down stairs.", he said. I looked down on the street to see all the paparazzi gone, and jay standing in the street looking at me. "How did you know i lived in the store?", i asked shocked. "You know nothing can get passed me." "True. i'll come down" "I closed the curtains and took the elvator down to the first floor.

I ran out the front door. I saw jay standing with a photo album in his hands. "What's this?", i asked making a cute,curious disapionted face. "Open it.", he said. I opened it. There were pictures. Of Me and Jay in america from the 3rd grade until the day I left. I flipped to the last page. It was me and Jay hugging, He was crying so was I. Then He took a picture of me going on the plane. Then the plane taking off. I began to cry silently. He hugged me tightly. "It's okay. We found each other again.", he whispered in my ear. He wipped my tears. "Thanks.", i said smiling while trying not to cry. I kissed him on the cheek, and ran back inside.

(Junsu's POV)

"That Son-Of a !", i yelled. I punched the mirror. "Yah Hyung!", Taecyeon ran over. "Calm down.", Junho said. "Your bleeding.", Wooyoung said worried. "Let's take you to the hospital.", Nickhun said rushing me out.