000: The Start of The Plan~

A New Member of EXO?! { H I A T U S }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV

Behind the stage, I put on my snap-back cap. I bring the top of the cap down so it is covering most of my face. I have already cut my hair short, so this should not be a problem...hopefully.

"Number 32, please come to the stage" I hear my number called and I make my way to the stairs that leads to the stage. I inhale and exhale a bit before I walk up the stairs. I move to the center of the stage where the spotlight is beating down upon me; it is now or never...

"Hello there, please tell us your name and what you will be doing[presenting]." One of the judges spoke.

"Hello, I am Alex Shen Wong. I will be rapping and dancing a little bit to B.A.P's WARRIOR" I spoke, my nerves were starting to get the better of me already, so I was very close to stuttering or just plainly being silent. The Judges just nodded and indicated that I should procede. I nodded, then secured my hat one last time before I started the background music to the song.

It started straight from the chorus, so that is where I started my dance. I closed my eyes and tried to remember all of my steps and the right dance moves. I visualized that the judges were not even in front of me [which I knew would be bad for me later on...] but is helped since when Zelo's little rap sequence came on, I started to perform and show my rapping talent [which is still pretty.."iffy" in my opinion].

When I was done, and I have turned off the music, I was waiting anxiously for the judges comments. Sweat was dripping down and my brain as scrambled while my heart rate picked up to about 50 beats per second.

"Hmmm, that was quite interesting-" one of the judges started, but the next one interupted [really just finishing the first judge's sentence].

"-yet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter