A Secret Deal

St Michel Student Council

Yunho heads straight to his parked Ferrari, flung the passenger's seat and threw Amber in. He went to his driver's seat and ignite the engine in the meantime closing his eyes and inhaled a deep breath before he lets out a sigh. “Let's talk.” said Yunho as he compose himself.

 

“Errms... Are we going anywhere?” she asked.

 

Yunho did not respond to her immediately. He stepped on the pedal and starts accelerating his red car. The loud engine alarmed the students from afar as their eyes trails along the shiny red automobile as it speeds out of the school.

 

“Where are we going?” Amber asked repeatingly.

 

“You'll know when we get there.” Yunho gave his final reply and remains silent throughout the rest of the journey. Amber looked out of the window as she records the natural scenes and route at the back of her head occasionally stealing a glance or two on Yunho's side view. Red blush smother across her cheeks leaving her mesmerized with his handsome face.

 

'Come to think of it, he has brains and brawn and... he is not lacking in any aspect especially his looks even though he is not my type... Ahh! Why am I bothered by him!' Amber deep in thoughts.

 

The car moves out of the road and steered into a clearing making a complete stop upon arriving. “Here we are.” as he unbuckled his safety belt and lean over to Amber in an attempt to unbuckle hers. Amber taken aback by his actions as his sofy and silky hair brush across her face turning it red, she pushed him away almost instantly. Yunho, unfazed by her actions, continues to lean over and forcefully unbuckle her safety belt for her which left Amber puzzled over his insistent in doing so. “That damn Changmin. He borrowed my car and hell knows who he was hooking up with. The latch was sorta broken so, you could only latch it in but you can't unlatch it. Fortunately, there is a technique to unlatch it. Gonna get it fixed soon.” Yunho explained as he notice her face turning red. He couldn't help but let out a grin on his face. “So... Shall we get out of the car?” as he move his head closer to her in an attempt to tease the flushing girl. “Ye.” she answered almost obediently to Yunho's surprise.

 

As usual, Yunho being the gentlemen as he is, opens the door for Amber as she steps out of the shiny red car. She looks around for any signs of human but to no avail. They are now in a small clearing and seemingly, on top of a cliff facing the ocean with strong wind blowing against them. The air seems to be refreshing and different as she feels the breeze and relax under the modest sun in this sacred moments undisturbed. She looked up to Yunho whose eyes still closed from feeling the breeze hitting against his face and through his soft scrunchy hair. They share a simple moment together for the first time in a relaxed manner and simply enjoying the mother nature surrounding them.

 

Yunho finally breaks the silence, “Whenever I feel stressed out or tired, I will just come here and have a breathier. Its my secret hideout. You're the first person I'm sharing this with, so promise me this is our secret?”.

 

Amber nodded.

 

“So, a deal then?”

 

“Yes.” she nods again.

 

“We need to seal this promise!” Yunho lets out a grin.

 

“Are we elementary school kids? Alright, what seal?” Amber seemingly annoyed yet butterflies starts growing in her stomach at the thought of the handsome school union president sharing his secret hideout with her yet acting like a little kid in front of her unlike the usual demeanor he portrays to the public.

 

“Okay, once we seal our secret, you are not allowed to break the seal to others except for me okay?” Yunho earnestly waiting for her to nod in agreement.

 

“Okay. I promise you.” she nods.

 

Yunho upon seeing her head nods, lean towards her and plants his lips onto hers stealing yet another kiss. This time round the kiss holds a totally different meaning to it, it comes along with a promise she unknowingly made without realizing the hidden agenda behind the seal of promise. Amber stared in horror yet enjoying the sweet deal they made moments ago, did not push him away this time round knowing that she has an agreement in hand even if it means to kiss her. Yunho moves away from her and placed his finger on her lips, “Remember, you've already promise not to let anyone touch this lips of yours other than myself.” he smirked.

 

Amber stared in disbelief. She couldn't comprehend the extensive behavior behind this man who was much respected and adored for his stern and upright personality rather than his flippant and flamboyant ways. Somehow, Amber starts to feel comfortable around him growing a sense of dependence towards his actions and words finding him truly genuine and reliable. She was rather amused at his childishness even though she dislike the fact that she was getting kissed all the time albeit butterflies in her stomach experience.

 

Kyuhyun, Siwon, Changmin, Donghae, Taemin, Victoria and Taeyeon stared at each other in the room at disbelief as their leader dragged Amber out of the room. They know their leader's real playful personality but the fact that he buggered off the room without any forewarning is the first. Even though he has a personality of a child, the fact that he is good enough to be their leader spells out his maturity, abilities and self control as compared to the rest. The silence remained for a minute or so before Taeyeon's cute little voice squeaks, “I'm hungry. Shall we eat something at my place?” They agreed in unison and left the room.

 

As they walk towards to their respective cars, Changmin breaks the silence, “Hyung is weird. Erms, I hope he doesn't realize the safety belt is broke. But don't you think he is acting weird lately ever since Amber came? I mean its like, she's really creepy and all even though her family is many folds influential than ours. What do you think?” Siwon continues after him, “Yes, but I guess it doesn't really matter.” Siwon being the fearful ladies man as he was, wasn't really bothered by her looks and her creepiness.

 

“She is interesting. A really interesting individual indeed. I really think she is a intellectual even if she does not looks like one. Her perception towards things are ahead than most of you does in all honesty. Its just that, she is not opening up. Guys, remember, our job is to metamorphosize her into a lady. Coming it from Jung, I doubt he wants her to just look like one, but also to think like one. Rather, I think he wants her to open up more to people, to bring out her full potential. Perhaps, we should start involving her in our activities soon and...”

 

“Perhaps Yunho hyung has already seen through the ruse and started his makeover plan?” Taemin interrupts his hyung.

 

Kyuhyun paused a while before he replies, “Ahh... Its possible. Hyung always sees things in big pictures. Probably he has started his moves.”

 

“Well, all Taeyeon and I can do is to teach her the etiquette of a lady and how to behave like one. How to feel girly and sorts. I'm sure she is not ugly, even though I still have no idea how she really looks like.”

 

Kyuhyun's face turned grim. He wasn't ready for the rest to see what he saw the other day. It was a rare sight for him. Indeed a rare and beautiful sight as he managed to see her full countenance revealed and her amber eyes. He was obsessed with her. “Well, she is... still manly I guess even if...” “Hyung! You saw her face before?” Taemin queried. “Yes, sorta...” Kyuhyun stuttered a little to everyone's surprise. “Kyuhyun, are you hiding something from us?” said Victoria trying to force an answer out of the stammering guy as she finds his reactions creepily strange as if he was hiding something he holds dear of. “Nothing.” his cool demeanor returns instantly knowing it will arouse more suspicions if he were to lose himself further.

 

“Okay then, let's make her wear dress then.” Victoria quips. “I'm sure she will surely look like a girl somehow. Its not a big deal, all girls looked like one when they wear dresses.”

 

“I'm not sure if she will readily accepts a dress or makeover.” said Siwon. “I mean, look at her, she's strong and oblivious to her surrounding. She has a mind of her own, I seriously doubt she will be obedient.”

 

Everyone started frowning when Donghae comes out with an idea, “Hmm, then why don't we organize a party? This way, I'm sure it gives her a reason to be fitting in?”

 

“What kind of party? Masquerade?” Victoria asked.

 

“Nahh, that would be too dramatic. We are not turning her into a victorian queen.” Kyuhyun replied sarcastically in which Victoria rolled her eyes in return.

 

“Then how about just a typical summer party? We can do a party in our school ballroom. If everyone else is obliged to wear something for summer, whether y, cute or elegant, I'm sure she will feel more comfortable with it.” Changmin suggested.

 

“Yeah, not anything too . Just simple enough will do. I don't... Erms... Yeah...” Kyuhyun added.

 

“Okay, let's do it in three days time this Saturday. I will text Hyung about it then since he is with her now.” Siwon clapped his hand as he gets in to his car.

 

“Alright, I'll prep her up and we will talk about it over lunch then.” said Victoria as she gets into the car with the rest of them heading towards Taeyeon's house for their much awaited lunch.

 

 

We're organizing a simple summer party for Amber this Saturday. We have three days to prepare so please be responsible for Amber.

 

Yunho reads the text on his cellphone from Siwon.

 

... What are they thinking about!” Yunho exclaimed loudly in his head. He wasn't intending for this to happen.

 

Yunho, how did you find here?” Amber earnestly asked. “Its really beautiful and relaxing. I feel like I can set my mind to ease. Can I come here again?” Amber looking out to the vast ocean hoping to hear an answer from him.

 

Yunho remained silent to her question. He just stared straight out to the sea enjoying the strong wind breeze through his face. He looks towards her to see her letting loose of all the tensions and drama she probably accumulated from the past days. The strong wind caressed her fair countenance as she allowed them to slowly reveal her amber eyes. Yunho helplessly locked his eyes on her fully revealed face with no intention of leaving his gaze.

 

Its her. I think its her. The familiarity. The color of the eyes. It cannot be wrong. Even though time may pass, but my memory of her will never fades. She is beautiful as ever. I swear I will protect her.

 

A fragment of his memories starts floating back. He remembers someone dear to his heart even though ten years has passed yet his heart still races simultaneously for her. Even though he couldn't recognize her anymore, his body automatically yearns for her presence which fully explains his actions and inclination towards her.

 

Yunho grabbed Amber's hand towards him and let out a smile, “Amber, do you still remember me?”

 

Overwhelmed with his question, she search through every bit of her memories trying to find clues of his existence in her past but to no avail. “I'm sorry... I just...” before she continues, a set of memories flashes across her mind as she stared at him with absolute horror and shock, “Aren't you dead?”.

 

i was plainly just too busy lately sparing no time for my topber story at all. Sigh~~ Enjoy. Its really getting difficult to even continue this story.