First Face Off

St Michel Student Council

 

Kyuhyun cued Yunho out of the room and the six of them stared at each other in exasperation.

 

“Hyung, how can he remove our maids. Who's gonna cook for us and clean our room and wash our laundry then?!” Changmin cried out.

 

“Yeah, and who's gonna wash our boxers! I don't even know what do I use to wash them clean. Soap? Or shampoo?” Donghae echoed.


Siwon smirks, “You can dunk them afar into the laundry basket like how you do basketball... oh well, that's all I know...” and he ended his sentence with a sigh.

 

“This is not going to work for us. How are we going to eat?! None of us knows how to cook! We'll die of hunger before we learn how to wash our clothes or sweep the floors.” Yunho cried out in frustration as his stomach starts growling in hunger. Yunho may seems fit and cold to others but under his ice exterior, he is in fact a hot blooded kid with a huge appetite for food and his life seems to revolve around it much to the dismay of the others who had to work out to stay fit.

 

“Hyung, all you can think about it FOOD!” Kyuhyun laughed at his hyung. “Now, since Amber is living with us, let's ask her if she is capable of doing housework and most importantly, cook then.”

 

“But she is the heiress to Liu Corp, she's probably one of us!” assumes Donghae.

 

“Does she looks like one of us?” the leader retorts. “I don't care, let's just ask. I'm too hungry to think now... Let's go now!!!!!”

 

“Since you're the only one hungry here, you ask.” Kyuhyun quips. “and, let's not forget guys, she's a girl and she's living with us. What the heck is Jung up to...” Kyuhyun brings back the topic again and questioned Jung's motive. He couldn't understand why would he make her niece lives under the same roof with a bunch of guys.

 

HAAAAACHOOOOOOOOO!! Jung sneezed. He felt a chill running down his spine as if someone is cursing him.

 

“Yes, we'll get back to that later. I need my dosage of carbs!” Yunho gestured the guys to enter the room. The guys looked at him and stepped back, “Hyung, since you're our leader and you're hungry, you go ask. We'll stay here and support you! Fighting!” the rest echoes in unison with a grin on their face. “Hyung, you'll need this.” Taemin handed him a bunch of rose he grabbed from the vase from the hallway.

“WHAT! Nooooooo!!” before he could continue, Siwon gave him a big push.

 

The guys left the walkway leaving Amber alone in the room with Yunho.

 

“I'm sorry, I will leave now...” not wanting to impose on the leader after causing so much commotion. “In fact, I do not want to be here.” She said in a nervous tone with her head bowed down not wanting to look at Yunho at all.

 

“No wait, we need to talk.” Yunho said as he gave a poker face and threw the flowers aside. “Its a little late, but let me introduce myself. I'm Jung Yunho, the student council president and also the head of this dormitory. I don't understand why your uncle wants you to stay in a guy's dorm but since you're here with us, do you know how to cook?”

 

“...”

 

“Hey! I'm talking to you! When someone talks to you, you have to look back at their face.”

 

“.......”

 

“I need to hear your reply! Hello?”

 

“...............”

 

Yunho stared at disbelief at his counterpart. How could she not respond to him. She's so impolite! He thought to himself. St Michel is a school of nobility filled with beautiful people and people full of grace and cultivation. All the students are refined and graceful in their speech with politeness. Meanwhile, the student council members enjoys extremely high popularity not just limited to the school but also out in the real world too. They can't just walk on the street alone as they will be easily mugged by countless fans or admirers. Yunho, the leader, enjoys the highest popularity and attention amongst the others and this is the first time he is completely ignored by someone whom he took the initiative to talk to, and a girl too.

 

Respond!”

 

..................................”

 

He is getting impatient. He moves towards her and bend over a little reaching for her face. Amber taken aback by his actions, scrambled backwards in fear. Yunho could no longer his patience anymore and pinned her shoulders down on his bed. Overwhelmed, Amber struggles violently and kicked his abs. Yunho was taken by surprise the sheer force a girl could possess felt challenged and climbed over her pinning her down aggressively. “YAHH!! How could you be so strong for a girl!!! What are you!!” he gave her a curious look on his face. “Let go!! I don't want to stay here! You... Maaa... ” “No way you're running! I what?! Maaa?! You miss your mom? Talk properly!” Yunho sits on her tummy locking her down with his face drawing closer to hers. Amber's face starts turning red and she screamed at the top of her voice, “MAAAAAABOOOSHIIIIIIIIIIIII!! Get away from meeeeeeeeeeee!!”

 

HYUNG!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON TOP OF AMBER!!” yelled Donghae and the rest of the guys looked in bewilderment.

 

Yunho got so worked up, he didn't realize he is in an awkward position by now but he continued to stay in that same position.

 

And why are you not getting off her now?” Changmin questioned with an evil smile on his face.

 

Because if I do, she'll escape and we'll be doomed!” the leader replied still pinning her down with great efforts.

 

The guys couldn't comprehend why would their leader make such a statement as Amber appears frail and weak them. How could a girl win against their almighty hyung! They thought to themselves unaware of what is going to happen in a moment's time.

 

Amber couldn't hold it any longer thinking she might die any moment from her heart overworking, and so she decides to retaliate. She wriggles her shoulders and waist a little and circling her legs in the air allowing Yunho to lose a little balance before she takes a chance in flipping him over her shoulder and pinning him down the bed exchanging their awkward position with her left palm pressing against his neck and her right fist aiming at his face. Yunho was totally taken aback by her speed in executing the moves and totally couldn't react in time even though he was well trained in martial arts. The rest of the guys stared at disbelief at the pair, totally wowed by Amber who took their almighty leader down in no time.

 

Amber, you can stay in that position.” giggles Siwon obviously entertained by what he sees. The rest broke out in laughter.

 

but Hyung might die...” a soft voice emerged from Taemin as he hid behind Siwon.

 

Okay now... Chill... Amber, I'm sure there is a misunderstanding going on here, we're not here to eat you.” quips the witty genius Kyu obviously entertained by the two, “Perhaps hyung, you have something to ask her?”

 

Yunho looked up to Amber signaling her with his eyes to let go of him. He took a deep breath.

 

I'm sorry... that I got so worked up... err... erms... do you know how to cook? I'm really hungry right now... ” Yunho asked earnestly. She seems surprised by the question and nods her head gently, “Yes.”

 

REALLY!!” he asked with a glow beaming in his eyes.

 

Only Japanese household fare and a little Korean dishes.” she answered softly.

 

REALLY?!” the leader yelled in excitement, “Can you cook for me now? Please...” Amber nods.

 

The rest of the guys lets out a sigh of relief knowing their meals are settled and at the same time looked really amused at their leader's sudden change in attitude. They know Yunho is a kind and heartwarming guy in contrast to what he usually portrays to other people but the Yunho they see now looks really excited as if a puppy wagging its tail waiting for his master to feed him. It was just too funny to watch.

 

What about clea...” Kyuhyun immediately cupped Donghae's mouth before he could continue and gave him a stare, “We'll do one thing at a time...” he whispered with a sly smile on his innocent looking face.