The Deal

St Michel Student Council

 

“..a commoner?” standing at six feet two, the authoritative figure exclaimed with his arms folded and stared at his counterpart.

 

“Are you sure you're making the right decision? Even though you might be the school director and principal, it doesn't justify your reasoning to place a block of granite on a plate of diamonds.”

 

“My dear Yunho, when have I ever made a wrong decision? Besides, I didn't say she is exactly a commoner? Even though she has been living in the rural countryside in Japan for the past twelve years, and she will be transferring to our school next week from a normal public high school in Japan.”

 

The school director, Jung, looked for his tablet and passed it over to Yunho. “There you go, interesting isn't it?” quips the man with a smirk. “She will join the student council and I will need you to do something too.”

 

Yunho shivered and looked in horror for at least twenty seconds...

 

“Is she human?!!! I can't see her face at all.” whats with her hair draping over her head like a Sadako, he thought to himself.

 

Well, she is my niece, and I need you to help me transform her back to human then. A lady to be exact.” this time round in a serious tone he continues, “In fact, she is the heiress to Liu Investments Corp and we can't have her walk out just like that.”

 

Yunho, whose personality is oblivious to everything around him finds this kind of chores troublesome and decides to refuse the proposal even though he was surprised at the shocking revelation of the girl's identity and before he could do so Jung interrupts, ”No you can't refuse the proposal.” “But there are no incentives to this, and its nothing but trouble, what makes you think I am obliged to take up this proposal? I'm off!” he turned towards the door.

 

“I've what you want. The thing you have been looking for.” quips the influential and charismatic school director. That stopped Yunho from moving forward. “I see.. We have a deal then..”