Reveals...

St Michel Student Council

 

Silence occupied the octagon staying for at least a minute or so. Surprisingly, none of them were taken aback by her revelations. Rather, they seem to be expecting her discoveries behind the facade of the student council given her intelligence possibly inherited from the excellent family background and brilliant minds her parents has. After all, she is heir to one of the most influential financial organization in the world. One can expect this much from a descendant at the very least.

 

Yunho lets out a sigh, gets up from his chair, walk towards the door locking it, switch on the lights, pulls the curtains in to completely cover the windows leaving no shred of light shining through before returning to his chair. Amber, slightly overwhelmed by the extent of his actions, looks on with uneasiness. Kyuhyun noticed her anxiety, kicked Siwon's leg under the table hinting to him slightly to help her feel assured. Immediately after he caught the hint Kyuhyun threw, he moved his hands onto her lap and tapped twice, move his head closer to hers before whispering into her ear, “Don't worry, we're just making sure we're alone here. Just relax a little~”.

 

Amber adverse reaction to men's touch somehow didn't act up when Siwon first lay his hands on her lap. She could feel a similar vibe from him which somehow puts down her guard. Siwon flashed an assuring smile as she relax her tensed up muscles a little.

 

Yunho threw himself back to the chair with his arms folded and legs crossed, took a deep breath and prepares to speak.

 

“Amber, I'm somewhat elated when you asked if we were hiding something just now.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Afterall, you're Jung's niece. I should have somehow predicted this sooner or later. I guess I was a little caught off guard when you pop in this question just now.”

 

“Erms.. I don't mean too... You guys are smart and beautiful people. Even so, students overriding the teacher's authorities in school is just too conspicuous...”

 

“Carry on, explain why do you think we have an hidden agenda then?”

 

“Its just not normal. I guess it only works here in St Michel, but this kinda attention just ain't normal.”

 

“So do you mean we're abnormal?” Donghae interrupts feeling a little upset.

 

“You know I don't mean that.” Amber starts to speak up. “Knowing my silly uncle's antics, he is bound to be up to something. From the moment I first met you guys, you guys exuberates a different level of confidence altogether although the actions by far doesn't justify your intellect.”

 

Her sudden confident speech left everyone's brows raised. When did she evolve into someone who could hold a conversation that well? They thought to themselves.

 

“So is that an intuition then?” Kyuhyun inquire.

 

“Part of it. Why were we given access to every part of the school? That left me thinking when Taeyeon was about to answer my queries before she was stopped by Victoria.” everyone stared at Taeyeon while she tries to get away with a victory hand sign, Amber continued, “After piecing all the puzzles together, I came to a conclusion.”

 

“And your conclusion is?” Kyuhyun wanted to be sure if she knew or whether it was just a pure coincidence.

 

“My uncle Rain, I know his past pretty well. If there is a link to what you guys might be associated with, then what I'm thinking is probably what you guys might be hiding as well.” Amber returns Kyuhyun's inquiries with a another in case she might reveal something she shouldn't.

 

Kyuhyun, astounded by her confidence and intellect, had his eyes glued to her helplessly. The rest was stunned at his actions because they had never seen him putting his attention on anybody ever before. This was the first for them as sparks seems to appear between the two of them. Yunho, felt a little tug on the left side of his chest, intercepts the two immediately. He gently held Amber's face with both of his hands, moving her head closer to his as he look into her eyes intently, “So we are on common grounds then.” the seemingly jealous man quips.

 

Amber's breathing got heavier, started choking and gasping for air as Yunho looked at her helplessly. Why is she so reactive and sensitive whenever I hold her close? The leader couldn't comprehend her reactions at all. She was dealing great with the others but not himself. He lets go of her as she sinks back to her chair and took a deep breath, “I'm sorry...” feeling apologetic for embarrassing him.

 

Amber regains her composure, sinks back to her low self esteem mode once again with her head facing down, stuttered, “Ye.. yes.. , I... I guess I could say.. say we are talking about.. erms.. the same thing.”

 

Amber's sudden change left everyone astonished at how fast she snaps back to her old self. Kyuhyun's attempt to revive her confidence fails as she begins to answers him with her head facing down leaving him in exasperation.

 

Siwon knew he had to do something as the morale of the team seem to spiral down in accordance to Amber's mood. “Amber, we really hope to engage you to be part of our team. Let me explain a little of our history to you alright?”

 

Amber nods.

 

“Alright. The truth is, we are part of an independent investigation intelligence that specializes in solving highly confidential and difficult crimes and terror. Every now and then, we will be engaged to solve difficult mysteries that are left unsolved by the bureau. Are you aware of Jung's alter ego still?”

 

“Yes.” a meek voice replied.

 

“Great! If he puts you into the student council, that probably means he wants you to be part of us.”

 

“I'm not sure if he really meant that because he never mention anything to me yet.” Amber replied with uncertainty.

 

“Of course he does, unless he just wants us to babysit you.” Changmin exclaimed.

 

All of a sudden, a dark aura seem to warp around Amber. “NEVER! I do not need to be taken care of!” 

 

“Chill! Its just a hypothesis.” Siwon tries to calm her down.

 

Suddenly, everyone recalls the reason why she was place under their care. It wasn't to involve her in their alter ego, it was to transform her into a lady! They were too mesmerized with her mysterious presence blinding their original intent for her. Their face dropped to the ground as if to the deepest valley ever. Nevertheless, knowing what is said could not be undone, they decide it was best to rope her in. Given her capability, it wasn't a difficult decision.

 

Suddenly, Yunho stood up, grabs her hand and walks out of the door.

 

“Let's go! We need to talk.” Amber did not retaliate this time round.

 

 

Yikes, sorry i took so long since i've been busy with work lately. Also, I am working on another story on Amber and T.O.P too as they are my personal bias~ Pardon me for my horrible english~ So... as long as you get the gist of the story, thats good enough i guess..