My Goose!

St Michel Student Council

 

 “Why does he always grab me out of the room all of a sudden!” Amber thought to herself. She doesn't dislike it, even though she shows a reluctant face whenever she gets dragged out of the room by him.

 

“Yunho, where are we going again? And... what party were you guys talking about?” Amber questioned is her meek voice. “Yunho?”

 

Yunho suddenly realise what he had been doing lately yet he didn't stop to explain instead, increases his speed a little before they got into his car, “Amber, I'm sorry. I know I have been sudden with my actions lately, but this time round it is really urgent.” Amber nods and replied, “Its okay. I'm all ears.” discerning the situation without hesitation.

 

“I'm glad you're smart. Well, remember that guy earlier on? Hyun Joong? He is admitted to Kyuhyun's family hospital and kept under our protection. Even so, I'm still feeling a little uneasy about this. We need to find out what he is trying to tell you if possible.”

 

“Okay. I remember its one nine eight and followed by sss. He didn't explain what does those number stands for but I'm guessing it might not be the locker's combination.” said Amber.

 

Yunho's eye grew large and queried her,“Why do you think so?” as he continue driving.

 

Amber paused for a minute, “Think about it, why is the key in the locker and not to the locker? Our school system is such that all the students has to live in the dormitories with no exceptions. Do we actually use lockers?”

 

Yunho's brow frowned a little before letting it go, “Yes. We do have those in the club house and also in the stadium restrooms though. They are designed with passwords, and those in the stadium with four digits and the clubhouse with three numeric. So, that means...”

 

“we are back to square one.” Amber replied with a disappointed expression and tone. “I really wonder, how is it like for two best friends turns to foe overnight.”

 

“You never know Amber. These kind of things do happen for a reason.”

 

“I wonder will they slash each other into pieces or drink their blood like a vampire or poison each other slowly before....”

 

Amber's sudden statement sent chills down Yunho's spine. His hair are all standing on one end as the dark aura begins to envelope her as she continues her graphical scenarios. Yunho suddenly remembers his first encounters with Amber along with her goth and graphic passion especially the way she slashes the fish while she made dinner for them. “How can I forgot about this!” he shudders at the thought.

 

Yunho feels he can't take in any longer, interrupts, “Amber... I'm driving here!”

 

It took her a while to realize that normal humans are not a huge fan of her passion and stopped her fantasy, “I'm sorry.”

 

Silence ensued for a while before she broke the ice much to Yunho's surprise, “Erms, I was just wondering... What are the rest doing now?”

 

Yunho is pretty much taken aback with Amber today as she is shown to be slightly more talkative. “Well, I should have explained. Taemin is cracking on the codes now and checking out all the possibilities for the code and tracking down all the phone calls or internet access Hyun Joong and J has made for the past six months.”

 

“Six months? The day Hyun Joong's parents went missing?”

 

“Yes, tapping into the logs. We do not have legit access to the telecommunications log so we have to tap into it. Taemin does it before you can say 'noodle'.” Yunho tried to insert some humor into his explanations in return of a cold stare from Amber.

 

“I get it. You are a goose.” Amber responded coldly.

 

“Nahh. I will be the panda and you can be my tigress.” Yunho tried to be humorous again. Amber did not respond this time round and went deep in thought, 'My goose, I couldn't tell he has such a kid in him. I mean... I really don't know what to make out of him. So cute yet, so abrasive at times, yet... manly and weird?' all different sides of Yunho flashes across her mind as she tries to comprehend the kind of person he really is. “I'm sorry, can I continue?” Yunho cuts her thoughts off. Amber nods.

 

“Siwon, Changmin and Donghae's job is going to spin a web of connections of Hyun Joong and J in school and out of school. So, they are probably flashing their charisma in school right now.” Yunho lets out a smirk before he continues, “Same goes to Victoria and Taeyeon.”

 

“And Kyuhyunie?” Amber asked.

 

'Did he just call her Kyuhyunie? When were they that close? That brat!' Shots of blood surges up his brain at the thought of her getting closer to Kyuhyun. “Ahh, he... He will be doing something.”

 

“Something you cannot reveal?” Amber asked in disappointment.

 

Yunho felt a little guilty to his previous statement and ridiculous over his jealousy. “I'm sorry, I was just lazy to explain. He is checking up on HJ international and Hyun Joong parent's company.”

 

“Okay. I'm sorry for sounding forceful. I just felt that since I'm part of the team, I should be doing something too.” Amber explained with her head facing down.

 

“Amber, I'm sorry too. I don't mean to make you feel this way. Its just that I couldn't stand.. I couldn't stand the heavy traffic!” Yunho gasped in horror as he was about to reveal his jealousy stint a while ago. “Amber, in any ways, we are not going into action yet. We do not want to create a big commotion in school right now, that is why the party has to go on still. Once everyone is done with their portfolios, we will go into action soon. Then, you won't feel left out anymore okay?”

 

“Okay. And why the sudden party?” Amber got Yunho nervous as he didn't know how to reply her since he knows its a party organized specially for her but came to a relief when they finally reached the hospital. “We are here, let's go.”

 

i'm apologize if my story is not romantic enough because i'm a er for comedy and suspense. am i too longwinded? sometimes i do wonder.. kekeke.. i had been busy with work lately, so i hope you guys will bear with my slow updates for now.. enjoy~~ ohhhh!! i have a wonderful news to share! i finally received my sj5 album and i got the one with my number 1 bias on the cover, KYUHYUN! I know its strange that i do not centralize him in my story since he is my bias, but that is because i really like him in roles with an evil and contracdicting character such as the one in this story. also, i have started on a new choiseunghyunandamber story and i really hope to update soon.. when i have the american time... ^^;;;

and since i'm getting lazier these days, the visual department is a little lacking.. will edit them when i have the european time soon... ^^;;;