School

Pink Killer

 

 

 

 

Yuri standing there looking at her relection in the mirror.  She is now wearing a the clothes she hates the most short uniforms.

"If it isn't for Suho, i wont be doing this mission" Yuri speaks with herself in the mirror. She turn around once more beore walk out but just the first step, Yuri fall on the ground hard because the heels is too high that she doesn't even wear in her whole life.

Yuri study at the police school and eventhough she is a girl, she never wanted to try to wear such a high heel shoes because it is difficult for her to walk. Yuri stands up with anger and decide to change into more comfortable shoes.

After she comes out of the gates, she walks toward her black car and takes out her gun to clean. She is confuse whether to talk the gun with her or not but in the end for safety of her secret she decided to keep it in the car. Suddenly, her phone rang. after seeing the dialer ID, she smiled imediately.

"Good Morning Suho-sshi!" Yuri greet.

"Oh good morning!"

"Why did you call?" Yuri asked.

"Oh I just wanted to see you before class."

"Yes I will go to your office then. I will be there in half an hour." After that she hung up and throw her iPhone 5S at the seat beside her after she drove away in a full speed. Just not long after, she arrived at Seoul University which crowds of student are walking only concentrate on one car which is driving without thinking of the other.

"! I am late!" Yuri look at her watch and realize she is already 5 minutes late for her meeting with Suho.

Just after, she step on the car brake hurrily which made her head hit the wheels. She looked up angrily and step out of the car which a loud sound comes from the door.

 

"YOU!!!"

"Hmm?" a hansome guy turn toward her direction with a calm face. Actually the sound of the brake is loud enough but he is just normal.

"Don't pretend you don't know anything! Why are you standing in front of my car?" Yuri used her index finger to point at him. He studied her before cross his hand on his chest.

"Who are you talking to?"

"I am talking to you idiot!"

"We know each other before?"

"What if I say no?"

"Normally if we are talking to stranger, you are speaking in that tone?" He don't even feel scared at her.

When Yuri see his normal reaction, it makes her want to hit him so badly but when she remembered her meeting with Suho, she breathe in deeply to calm herself down.

"Nevermind! I'll let you off this time. You are really lucky that I have ameeting today."

After she turned away and walk toward her car but after a few step she felt her shirt being lift up like she is being pull by someone. She was about to turn and see who did it but unfortunately she cant because now she is being lift off the ground already.

"Bastard! You wanna try me?"

"It is me who suppose to say that word." A calm voice is heard before Yuri's shirt is being release. Yuri turned and face him once again but her face bump into his chest.

*Aish.. Why does her have to be so tall?* Yuri thought.

"What are you going to do?"

"Com'on bastard! You think I can't punch your face?"

"Go kneel!" He said and turn away like nothing have happen. When Yuri turn that direction too she saw many students are kneeling in front of the board with hands on their head.

"What is this?"

"You break the university rules : Drive the car too ast and nearly hit someone so go and kneel for an hour for driving overspeed and another hour for speaking badly at a schoolmate like me"

"Yah!! what nearly hit? Don't accuse me without any evidence"

"And you come and insult me like that and your car brake sound. within a glace i already know so now go kneel!"

Yuri just turned around and walks toward the car and drive away but he still stands in front of her car.

"I said go and kneel!"

"Why do I have to obey you? And stand away before I hit your !"

"You dont know who I am?"

"ing bastard! How would I even know you even you yourself dont even know. I am not a god!"

"You are insulting me?"

"Oh my god! Are you out of your freaking mind? Dont be like adog barking like that!"

"You are really beautiful only on the outside..."

BBAM!!!!!

A punch arrived on his face. He falls back on the groudn hard. The sound of surprised and shock is heard from the students that is being punished. Yuri smiled to herself.

"Next time don't dare mess with me! You ing ! You made me 10 minutes late!" With that she drove away.

"You'll see Ms.Car-Seoul-Number-0512"

Yuri drove the car and park near the teacher's car and then got out of the car while running toward the biulding. A moment later, she saw Suho walking out of the building.

"I thought you not yet arrived!" Suho looked at Yuri who was panting hard and smiled and especially at her sneaker.

"Oh sorry I have some problem with some of the students."

"Is it settle?"

"Yes not a big problem anyway!"

"You look different today!" Suho said while laughing and point to her shoes. For him, she is really an interesting girl. Different from the other girl he knows.

"I don't like wearing high heel because it is difficult to walk. ^_^"

"Actually the reason I wanted to meet you today is that I wanted you to know that eventhough you are late for school you still need to go to class like in the schedule I arranged for you in order not to make the other suspicious. And about my brother, he will come and meet you when lunch!"

"Yes I understand!"

"And-" Suho said and picked his nose shyly."Have you had breakfast?"

"Not yet!"

"So before you go to class why dont we go and have breakfast together since you have about an hour and half left before your first class start?"

After having breakfast with Suho, Yuri's heart start to beat faster then normal. She felt everythime that he is her mate that god is fated to be with her. She walk while singing toward her car but she stop and frozen in place. She couldn't believe wat she just saw. her car has changed. There are red pain all over her car until it looks like a trash. Her favorite lamborghini is ruined.

*Why does this have to happen to my car? Who the hell does this?* She thought.

"What happen to your car?" A loud sound was heard.

"You did this didn't you? You really wanted to die that much?"

"I didn't!"

"I dont believe you! You are the only person who got into problem with me this morning."

"What did your parent let you eat?"

"What do you mean?"

"I asked what did your mom let you eat that makes your personality this cheap and doesn't even know the rules."

"And what does it have to do with you?"

"Because I am the one who control the rules here and when you doesnt obey me means you don't obey the rules"

"Who cares about the rules"

"You really can't listen to human words. Looks like I have to report you to the principle. What is your name? From what class?"

*!! If he really report it to the priciple then Suho must be  dissapointed in me* I thought.

"I'll be going first!!" Yuri shouted before running off like a rocket. He isn't amused because her car is really here so she will come back and take it no matter what.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~