I am Kwon Yuri

Pink Killer

The siren sound can be heard all over the road. The police is chasing a group of mafia to one small club in Seoul just like in the movie which the police is hiding behind the car door with hand holding the gun tightly toward the building.

"Release the hostage now"The head police shouted while holding the microphone.

"Am I that crazy to releaase them?" The mafia replied from the 2nd floor of the building which makes all of the guns are heading toward that window where there is a mafia holding a teenage girl as a hostage with gun is pointing at her head.

"!!"

A girl who is shoulder-long brown hair and chewing a gum in peacefully. Her attractive eyes is wearing a contact-land to see things more clearly. Her hand is so smooth but the only thing that looks weird is that she is holding a slide-gun that usesd to take a shot in a long diatance. She moved her lip lightly while preparing to take a shot.

Slide-gun

*Bang*

The bullet hits the mafia's hand so he falls back and releasing the hostage from his hand. The head police who only can do a negotiation with the mafia, open his eyes widely because of the shocking scene.

"Yah! What do you mean by doing this you crazy people?" one of the mafia is shouting from inside."Do you want us to kill the hostage?" he continued.

"Who are you calling as crazy people?"

A very nice sound of a girl is heard. Everyone turned to see who's talking and as the result, they saw a tall slim girl waring a v-neck tank top with extra jacket and a denim jean that is cut untidily that makes everyone thinks that she really need a new one. Her slipper looks like just pick from the trashbin.

The head police officer look at her guitar bag and then look at her face but eventually she is wearing a black glasses. Her fashion style is similiar to a secret agent or a serial killer if she is also smoking too.

While thinking, the girl split ou ther gum from then put into pocket. The officer thought she is going to take a cigarette but instead she is taking out another gum.

"Excuse me! I know what you are thinking uncle, but I am not destroying myself because of smoking. Remember it!" She sopke.

"Who the hell are you?" The police who has called uncle by an unknown girl who looks like a goddess but speak so rude without thinking first or maybe she could go and visit the jail once.

"I am the national agent at the KIA!" After speaking,, she took out her ID card from her pocket for the head police to see since her isn't that far from her.

"Kwon Yuri???" he shouted in shock.

 

Author's Note: The head police isn't Kai. He will appear in some chapter soon!

 

------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for updating such a short chapter! 

i am so busy but i promise to update today so i will make it long the next chapter.

Sorry for the wrong grammar and boring story!

Hope you like this chapter! Please comment down your idea about it! ^^