Punishment

Pink Killer

Jongin dragged Yuri out of the room while Yuri was coughing. He dragged her to the teacher’s bathroom and when they arrived, Jongin quickly cleaned his face.

 

“Disgusting…”

 

“It’s you!” Yuri’s breathing becomes normal when she shouted at Jongin while pointing at him. Jongin looked up and gave Yuri a death glare from the mirror.

 

“My name is Jongin not you but for you miss, you have not right to call me Jongin so you are going to call me Kai.”

 

This is crazy. The person who was blocking my car, the person whom I punch and the person who sprayed on my car is the same person, Suho’s brother. That’s why he looked so familiar.

 

“If you are going to look after me, you will have to apologize.” Yuri is so angry but for Suho she needs to do it.

 

“Fine I am sorry..”

 

“Don’t think you will get away after this!”

 

“WHAT!?!?”

 

“You punched me in the face, shouting at me but you are the police which was sent to protect me and I am sure you understand what policy is. No matter who you are you need to follow the rules. And-”

 

“Enough little bro..”

 

“Little Bro?? Excuse me but how old are you?” Kai frowned.

 

“25”

 

“Only 4 years difference don’t you dare call me little bro.”

 

“Even if that is the case, I am still older than you.”

 

“Then show me your elder attitude.”

 

“How?”

 

“Follow my rules because you disobey me and I am sure you don’t want me to tell your boss” Kai stopped speaking and smile.

 

“Wait you are not our student so since you need to protect me I have right on complain about you to your boss.”

 

“Funny!” Yuri wanted to laugh so hard.

 

“I might not have the right but my brother might.” Yuri is speechless. Kai was right and it isn’t good to get fire immediately because her history is full of good thing in conclusion she is number 1 never once she failed. The next thing is this guy might ruin her chance with Suho for sure. It is hard to find a guy who isn’t afraid of guns.

 

There is only one way. She needed to do what this guy in front of her said. At least he will be her brother in law in the future someday.

 

“Fine what do you want me to do?”

 

Yuri looked at the school view in front of her while holding a broom in one hand and a bucket on the other hand.

 

“Mop the floor.”

 

“That’s all?”

 

“After that go to clean the entire bathroom in the school.”

 

“How many is there totally?”

 

“This building has 3 or 4 but from what I remember there is about 20 only.”

 

“This will be the dead of me. =0=”

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~