Mission Accomplish

Pink Killer

 

"Kwon Yuri??"
 
When he sees her name on the ID, he shout and making an "o" shape mouth while Yuri took her card and hit his head.
 
"Call me normally can't you??"
 
The head police check on the girl in front of him again. Is she really Kwon Yuri in the KIA because the way she speak makes him really angry eventhough he could be the same age as her father. If you examine her with just a glance, They would think that she is just a high school student but actually she is already 24 and they would never know what is her real identity.
 
"Have you ever think first before you do anything? Do you know that they might kill the hostage? They have guns. Oh I have forgotten that you are too young to experience that."
 
"Only one gun!" Yuri replied calmly while she put another gum into . Her pink lips which move little but while chewing her gum make the police become unconscious.
 
"I only fire a bullet which I know that it will make the gangster's gun fall from the window so they won't have anymore gun to hurt the hostage." She continue.
 
"But they might use other things like knife... "
 
"Just shut up! You are the one who is doing thing without thinking. Keep talking talking just wait until the gangster release the hostage. How can you do things that only little kid do when you are that old?"
 
"Why do you care of my business?" Even she is a agent at KIA but he doesn't trust her since she looks more like a model than a agent. He thinks she don't have enough experience like him.
 
"The head of KIA order to come."
 
"They might kill the hostage already by now!" The man shouted at her.
 
"Stupid! I will take them down before they could touch the hostage."
 
"What?"
 
Before the police could finish his word, Yuri already tied her hair up and run toward the door. The man could only look at Yuri's figure until she disappear. He isn't feeling good since Kwon Yuri, a famous agent is working with him. 
 
In the small club, there are piles of bottle and all the hostage are keeping their head down since they don't want to look at the gangster. Yuri took out her gun and release the hostage quickly and look like an expert. When she knows the exact number of hostage, she turns and count the men. There are about 10 of them.
 
"You! Who are you? How did you come in here?" One of the men saw Yuri and shouted.
 
"Speak to me politely you bastard!"
 
"What did you say?"
 
"Do you want me to attack first or you want to attack? Do it fast! I have a meeting after this."
 
After hearing this, one of the men run toward Yuri and hit her in the face but Yuri avoid it but while she try to avoid she kick him in the stomach which made him fall on the ground with hand holding his stomach.
 
"What the hell!" Yuri scold at him. "What kind of gangster are you? How come so weak? What is boss thinking? How come he order me to come and take care of these weakling? It just waste my time."
 
When they saw their gang getting hit, they run toward Yuri who is chewing gum and waiting for them to attack.
 
The situation inside is so quiet unlike the outside where is very noisy. Many people are looking, whispering. Maybe the hostage are their friend or someone they know that is why they look so worried. When the police see the situation, they feel so stress. A moment later, they saw the hostage coming out of the club one by one instead one running for their life.
 
After the hostage, now its the gang's turn. They lower their head and walks out with bruise all over their face and bodies.
 
"Walk you bastard!" Yuri who is walking behind, hit one of the gang's shoulder who was walking slowly.
 
"I have wife and children."
 
"Shut up!" Yuri punch him hard.
 
"You! What do you think you are doing?" The police walks toward Yuri even if the girl in front of him is younger than him and has a higher position than him that's why he need to use a better word to speak to her.
 
"No need to ask. I am solving the problem which you can't solve."
 
"But now you are hurting them!"
 
"Police Offi-" The one who Yuri just hit speak with a pleading voice. Just before he finish his word, Yuri slap him hard.
 
"I told you to shut up!"
 
"You are doing the wrong thing!"
 
"What wrong? They are criminals and i am just giving them a lesson can't I?"
 
The police wanted to ask Yuri that what kind of police who speak rudely to the criminal.
 
No one have seen Yuri in reality before since she have never go in a conference or any meeting before only the name and job is known. Only the head of South Korea Police and the head of KIA knew how she looks like and her skill.
 
"Never mind! I would like you to finish this work since I have something important to do." After she finish her sentence, she walks away and pick her guitar bag. The situation isn't weird the thing that was weird is a good looking girl who looks like a famous star can win over a group of gangster so the sound of applause can be heard to praise Yuri. When Yuri look at the watch, she frown.
 
"I am late!" Yuri shouted.
 
A/N : I think Kai will appear in Chapter 6.  And who do you want to be Kai's brother? Please comment down.
-----------------------------------------
 
I have update! I will try to update another chapter by this week.
Please ignore the grammar mistake!
Please comment down your thought,  I would really appreciate it! ^^