My First Meeting

Pink Killer

"I am late!" Yuri shouted.

When Yuri realizes that she is late for her meeting, she immediately walks away from the crowd. When she walks, everyone step back to make a way for her to walk. Yuri looks at her watch again. She is 5 minutes late. She bit her lip and walks toward the main road then across a few small roads until she reach a small cafe.

Yuri wants to ride the taxi but none of them are free. When Yuri looks through the glass window, she saw a tall man with black clothes sitting and drinks coffee while looking at the clock again and again.

"!" Yuri didn't know what to do. She looks at the small road and saw a parked car there. She walks and look at herself in front of the mirror. Then, she unties her hair. Yuri took out her outer jacket while open her guitar bag. Near to her gun, there is a blue skirt. She hid behind the car and looks left and right. When she saw no one but she was about to change her clothes, she thought that it wouldn't look good to change clothes at the side road like this.

While thinking of a solution, Yuri puts her skirt back in the guitar bag and wears her jacket. She walks toward the café and toward the guy. She puts her bag down and takes a seat.

“At last you have arrived! I have been waiting for you!” Chanyeol said. Yuri couldn’t do anything except smile.

When Yuri notice how Chanyeol looks at her clothes, her smile disappear immediately. *Maybe he think I am crazy to wear things like this.* Yuri thought.

“You look pretty today!” Chanyeol praise her.

“Thanks!” Yuri replied shyly.

“I thought you wouldn’t come today.”

“Sorry! I am a bit busy today!” Yuri bows down politely. If the police from the scene see her in this situation, he will be in a total shock because just a few minutes ago she was really cruel and rude.

“It is okay. It made me realize how important waiting is.”

“Yes”

“You look better in real life Yuri-sshi!”

“Thank you!” Yuri replied nervously. Even though how brave she is, how good she is at chasing and catching the criminals but she feels really embarrassing when the person in front of her is the best man she have ever met in her whole life.

“What is that?” Chanyeol asked while pointing at her bag.

“Er… Guitar! It is a guitar!”

“Oh! I have never met a girl who plays guitar before in my whole life.” Before he finish his word, he stands up and take her bag.

“Wait!” Yuri shouted to prevent Chanyeol from opening her bag. But it was no use he already open it. When Chanyeol sees what is inside, he couldn’t speak.

“This is-“

“Aish!!” Yuri takes a deep breath and sit awkwardly.

“Why do you have-?”

“Because I am a police. An agent actually.” Yuri replied calmly even before Chanyeol could finish his sentence. “Since I am doing this job and it is dangerous that is why I never have a boyfriend before. Who would like a girl who is cruel and rude like me? Even if I am rude and cruel to the criminal or my workers that doesn’t mean that I am rude to my lover too. I am also a normal girl who can be nice and friendly to whom I love too!”

Chanyeol couldn’t hear what Yuri said at all. He was so shock. Who have thought that his soon-to-be wife have a slide-gun with her in her bag. Imagine in their wedding, the bride is the person who is holding this type of weapons everywhere. Even if he isn’t a playboy or ert but if there is a girl who come to seduce him which mean he will be killed already.

“Now what is your decision?” Yuri couldn’t wait any longer. And the man in front of her already knows her true identity so she doesn’t have to hide her personality anymore. She hot the table hard which makes Chanyeol who have been smiling becomes pale.

“Yes? What?” Chanyeol asked her.

“Do you want to date me or not?” Yuri repeats her question again.

“Yes?”

“OMG!” she hit the table again.”Do you want to be my boyfriend?”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry I have been busy lately so I will try to update more often!

Please comment down your thought.