Mr.Vice Principle

Pink Killer

"You wanted me to be the student like that? You gotta be kidding me!" >.<

"Any Problem Yuri?"

"Sir I don’t think this is a mysterious fairy tale or something”

“You can’t do it?”

“No it’s not like that. It’s just that if I go and be a university student, then I have to wear the school uniform and it is really…”

“No one in this police department can wear the uniform and look good like you Yuri-ah and maybe you could be the queenka of the school”

“Sir??” the sound of the door knocks and then the door swung open. Yuri is still standing there with anger about the new mission her boss just gave her. Additionally, she has to wear that ing school uniform at this age >.< If anyone knows about it how embarrassing would it be.

“Just in time! This is the best agent in our department. Please get to know about each other more so it will be easy. She is going to take the mission of yours.” Leeteuk introduced.

“Hello!” The voice snaps Yuri out of her thought.

“Yuri! This is the vice principle of Seoul University, Mr.Kim Joonmyeon. They force him to sell his share of the school so your mission is to take care of this family member.”

Yuri hit the table so hard which startle both her boss and Joonmyeon and made all the things in the table fell on the ground.

“I determine that I don’t-“she speaks proudly but when she saw the school vice principle she is just speechless. *This is my ideal type of guy* Yuri thought.

“What did you just say?” Leeteuk asked.

Yuri looks at the man beside her with mouth hung open because he is just like and angel from heaven.

“I accept the mission sir.” Yuri said which made Leeteuk surprise and he just continue picking his things up from the floor. Even her boss can’t take her mood swing, what about the other? They are just the same.

“Hi!! I am Kwon Yuri. Nice to meet you!” Yuri said.

“I am Kim Joonmyeon but you can call me Suho.”

“I am special agent of the KIA!”

“I am Seoul University’s vice principle.”

“I think we should talk about the mission.”

“Yea right!”

After finish, Yuri lead Suho to her own office. On the way, workers start to greet her as she walk pass.

“Please!” Yuri said sweetly while open the door for Suho to go inside.

Suho was shock at the view inside Yuri’s office. There are maybe for then 30 type of gun  haning on the wall.

*Please don’t say that he will be scared of me like that stupid guy* Yuri thought.

“Interesting” He said. “I have never seen it this close before.”

“Would you mind if I touch it?” He continued.

“No not at all” Yuri replied with a smile.

After getting the permission from Yuri, Suho pick up one of the gun and hold in his hand.

“Do you use it often?”

“Not really”

“I saw your name on the news headline a lot. You should really show yourself more on TV so everyone can take a look at your beauty.”

“A job like mine if I show myself on the TV it would be crazy because if my mission is to spy on someone then they will know my true identity”

“Yes it is right”

“I think you are really interesting” Suho speak politely with manner.*Such a gentlemen* Yuri thought.

“I think we should talk about my mission. Actually what do I need to do?” Yuri asked.

“Like you have already know, I have been force to sell my share so I am scared that my family might go hurt.”

“Are you married?” Yuri takes this chance and ask him.

“No actually the family I am speaking about is myself and my brother.”

Yuri hit the table again and shock Suho. “Sorry I forgot ^^”

“So your family is only you  and your brother?”

“Yes! My parent died 5 years ago”

“Sorry!” Yuri apologies.

“What does your bother do?” Yuri asked.

“He is studying his last year at Seoul University so that is why you need to go and study with him.” Suho said with an angelic smile.

“What major is he taking?”

“Business & Management”

“It is better if you kill me.”

“Yes??” Suho asked.

“I am really stupid at those type of major.” Suho saw the weird fac e that Yuri is making so he couldn’t stop himself from laughing.

“What are you laughing at?”

“Nothing so you may study at the Art & Craft section then.”

“What is it?”

“It is a subject that doesn’t use much brain and it is also near to Jongin’s classroom as well.”

“That is better!”

“Actually who is Jongin?”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Sorry for not updating because I am out of idea ^^

I will try to update faster from now on

If you have anything to say please comment so I can correct myself.

Feel free to comment I really appreciate it ^^