Problem, Punishment & Embarrassment

Pink Killer

 

 

 

 

"Here is a place for eating not fighting so if you wanna fight go somewhere else."

"It's-it's err..."

"You!! Come here."

"What?"

Before Yuri could say anything else, her wrist was grab by Kai which shocked her. Kai's face doesn't even change for a bit so she wasn't sure what he wanted her to do now. He pulled Yuri through the crowd without a word.

"Yah!! Where are you taking me?" 

"Kai. My name is Kai."

"Ah~So Kai where are you taking me!?"

"Look what kind of state are you in now!" Kai looked at Yuri from head to toe. "I couldn't stand looking at you for more than a minute."

"And?" 

"Just follow me."

She was drag toward the Discipline Office. Yuri thought that at this kinf of University should not have these kind of student.

Wait! Why did  he bring me here? Don't say he is here to complain about me.

"NOO!!" 

Yuri removed her wrist from Kai's grip and use both of her hand to grab the door knob. Kai looked at her in confusion.

"What are you trying to do now?"

"I cannot accept this! We have made an agreement. You said you wouldn't complain about me if I do what you told me to!!" 

"We did so?" 

"Then why did you bring me to the Discipline Office?"

"Let you have a bath of course. This is our office."

"O-Our office?"

"I am the head of the Discipline Department and there is a bathroom which you can have a bath here also there is a spare uniform which you can change into since your uniform is kinda soak with soup now."

"Unbelievable!! You help me?" 

At last, everything I've done made a change in his viewpoint about me. He started to treat me well like a sister-in-law so if I continue to do good then- 

"No." Kai replied seriously.

"After, you need to go and cut the grass at the soccer field and the garden."

"EHH??"

All of the thought have vanished in an instant. She thought he will treat her nicely from now on but she was wrong. He actually wanted her to do more punishment instead. She knew it would turn out like this ever since she made an eye contact with him in the cafeteria.

Yuri went into the bathroom and realize it was as big as the bathroom in the 5 stars hotel. The school fee here is not the cheap either. If not, how come just the Discipline Office bathroom is this big? No way. She took one of then uniform from the closet in front of the bathroom door. When she turned around, only to find Kai siting busily in front of the desk doing his work. She looked at all the locker with name of the member of the Discipline Department and her eye stop at one of the locket. Kim Jongin. She looked at Kai and noticed that he didn't even realize that she was there so she boldly open his locker.

"Eh?"

She noticed a blue envelop so she just pick it up and consider opening it with curiosity.

To Kim ing Kai,

We have had enough of you. So what if you are the head of the Discipline Department? So what if you are the vice principle's brother? Don't think you have all the power to give all the punishment to everyone. I wanna laugh until all my teeth drop from my gum. You break the rule to so why bother give punishment to the one who broke the rule when you break it too? Be careful. This is just the warning. We will make a move soon.

I am not the only one who hate his personality after all. Yuri said in her mind.

Yuri tore the letter and threw it in the dustbin before going into the bathroom. She took off all the dirty clothes and walk toward the tub. She got in and have a quick bath to clean her body from the smell of the soup. She felt more refreshing. 

"Who are you?" Yuri heard Kai's voice from outside

"You are Kai right?" 

"This office is only for teacher no visitors are allowed in here."

"Visitors??" Yuri frowned. Kai said no other people is allowed so that means the one he is talking to is not someone from this school then.

"We need your brother to accept our offer."

"What if I say no?" Kai asked without hesitation. 

"If no-" It was so quiet for a few minutes before a voice started.

"Someone might die then."

"Country have rules. I don't think you can live peacefully then."

"Bro... Rules doesn't matter to us Big Bang at all."

"Get out now or I'll call the police."

"I think no need."

*CRASH*

"What do you think you are doing?"

"We need to have you as our hostage so that your brother will do what we tell him to."

Noticing the situation is not normal, Yuri quickly grab a towel to cover her body before getting out of the bathroom without scaring that the towel will fall off her body. She came out to face 2 guys in black suit who were trying to tie Kai and another one guarding the door.

"What the are you doing?" Yuri asked in a very cool tone.

"I told you to watch you language." Kai said embarrassingly but looking at Yuri's body without blinking.

Is he crazy? I am trying to help here and he just scold me because of the language I am using. >.<

"Who are you? Oh ho... Look at that body." The one who was guarding the door looked at her while trying to eye her.

"I am one of the student here. Got any problem with that?"

"Yo-You If you don't want to have any problem to away. WAIT!"

He stare at her from head to toe before turning to Kai smiling like an idiot he is.

"Ahh!!! So you two are in relationship so I think it's better if We take your girlfriend instead."

The two who were holding Kai nodded until one of them release their grip and walk toward Yuri and the other one tighten their grip on Kai thinking that he might move.

"Stay still before I hurt you." 

The guy who release his grip from Kai warned and walked toward Yuri who wasn't feeling scared even a little bit. She hold on to the knot of her towel tightly and jump suddenly before kicking the guy who was drooling over her body right in the middle of his face which made him fall landed face first.

"What the hell?" The one who was standing by the door look at Yuri stangely.

"Sorry! I am the captain of the Taekwondo club here."

"Taekwondo or a kid game club?" 

"Dirty mouth you had hah? Today will be the last day you see the sunlight."

Not long after, bodies of the 2 guys is already on the floor. This is actually the first time Yuri had ever hurt the criminal this bad. She actually tried her best to fight lightly not causing much pain nor injury but as a result they really got a big combo from her. 

"You already called the police right?" Yuri asked Kai who just hung up the phone.

"Yep"

"This is better."

"Why did you fight in my office? Did you know it is against the rules?"

"But I am helping you! It is my responsibility." 

"Still you don't have to break the rules."

"Yeah Yeah! I don't care at least you are safe now. If something happens to you how am I going to face Suho?" 

"She broke the school rules. Fighting in the discipline office and wearing inappropriate clothes in school showing stuff in front of me."

"Wait wait wait!!! Showing stuffs what?"

"Just now you were fighting, you think that towel can cover every part of your body? Even your private part?"

"Y-You P-ert!! So you are saying you see e-everything just like t-that?"

"You need to be my slave for one more month."

"What the ?"

"Language another month is added."

"If I punch you in the face, how many month is add?"

"My brother will know about it and my brother will go to tell your boss."

"You also see that I was just trying to help you." 

*WHOSH*

The towel which cover her body suddenly loose from her body. Yuri felt the coldness touch her body. She looked at the cold face of Kai but suddenly it turned into a shock. He looked at Yuri's body with wide-eye. When she looked down quickly to her body.

"Ahhhh!!! Close your eye this instant!" 

"Why? I am not sleepy yet."

"You psycho!"

"Nevermind! In addition for showing your state to me, totally you need to be my slave for 5 months."

"Showing my sta- Showing my STATE???" She gritted her teeth while Kai nodded.

"I don't want to see anything but you just show it to me."

"I didn't show!"

"So calling me psycho, what do you mean by that then? It's you who show it to me."

"Why did you look without blinking then? Arghh.. Nevermind! You can stop talking about it now. It's embarrassing."

Yuri wanted to melt into the soil. It is really embarrassing. She never felt embarrass like this in her whole life. No clothes on, with just a towel to cover and standing in front of a guy when he was looking at your body without blinking just now.

"Actually the worm would eat my eyes if I looked at your body. White, Big and look at your hip god! Also your waist is too small! What a shame!"

"What did you say? What a shame? I think you were drooling over my body instead."

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Please comment even a simple update soon or please update is fine!
It is the longest chapter i have written!