Anger & Thankfulness

Pink Killer

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes that's all!"

"Why do you have to speak so loudly?"

"Nothing! It's just something is bothering me that's all." Yuri speaks angrily which shock Leeteuk who is sweating seeing his co-worker's expression.

"Those guys were taken to the police station and the detective team is trying to find new evident. You really did a great job Yuri."

"Future of this generation might not be as bright as everyone say." Smoke is about to explode from .

"If I am staying here much longer, I will kill someone for sure."

"Calm down."

 "You know boss? At first when I brought my guns to school, my purpose is to use it on those gang but today I wanted to use it on the students there instead."

Especially HIM.

"You did a great job today so go and rest for today."

"Yes!"

Yuri sigh heavily after stepping out from her boss's office. She looked around only to find all the other workers staring at her. She look at herself only to see that she is still in her school uniform.

"What are you looking at? Wanna DIE?"

After hearing the phrase, everyone went back to their own work immediately. She stood there for a moment before going to the lift and went up to the training centre. She went to the sack of sand and start hit it continuously to take out her anger. She swiftly turn and kick it smoothly. She wouldn't be known as a taekwondo's gold medalist for nothing.

" it!"

Pictures of the towel falls off her body and being in front of Kai came into her mind while hitting the sack. When seeing his emotionless face, she felt even more angry. How come he felt nothing? Is it that his heart stops beating or his hormones died? Now Kai's face is right on the sack which Yuri hit it hardly without any mercy until her co-worker came in.

"Hello Miss." He greets.

"YOU!" She points at him.

"Yes?" 

"Go wear the vest and come to the ring."

"Yes! What?"

"Are you deaf or something?"

"No it's not like that but-"

"Hurry up!"

"What did I do to deserve this? I got a wife and child waiting for me at home. Why me out of everyone? Can I even make out of here alive?" He mumbles.

Yuri already wore her own vest and boxing gloves waiting for his arrival.

This is not a real boxing ring but this 4 sided ring can be imagine as a real boxing ring. Most of the detectives or agents come to fight her but the most important thing is that Yuri never lose to anyone not even once. Her opponent always end up in hospital. The guy hold up the cover and stand with one leg in front and one at the back. Looking at the standing position, he looks like he is about to escape soon if there is a chance.

"Ready?" Yuri asked.

"Hello!"

Yuri turns to look at the voice's owner angrily. When she sees the person, all her anger vanish immediately. She felt happy all of sudden like someone pour a bucket of water right on her.

"Oh hello! How come you are here?"

"I am not disturbing anything right?"

"N-No" Yuri realize her situation right now. She was about to hit with her co-worker so immediately she lower her hand down before hid both of her hand behind her back because she is still wearing her boxing gloves. She turn and gave her co-worker a -get the out- glance.

He bows to Suho who bow back politely. He had no idea that the bow wasn't a formal bow but a thankful bow instead.

Behind her back, she carefully take off the gloves. Suho couldn't help but smile when he notices her weird movement. Yuri studies him while her eye is glowing brightly.

"Tired?"

"Yes absolutely!"

"And I am tired of you br-! Err.. Nevermind!"

She couldn't risk telling him about his brother. If he knows his brother is giving her a hard time, he will ask his brother about it and she is absolutely sure that that bastard brother of his is going to tell him all about the hot scene that happen.

"Thank you!" He bow at her. "Since you saved Jongin."

"Ohh! That! It is really nothing. It is my responsibility."

"In order to show my thankfulness, tomorrow are you free?"

"Yes I am."

"Great! I just wanted to invite you over to my house for a meal to show my thankfulness to you."

"I'll be there." Yuri agree even before Suho finish what he wanted to say which cause a laugh from Suho.

"Okay so tomorrow after school come and look for me at my office."

"Okay!"

"Are you free right now?"

"Yes!"

"So-" Suho said hesitatingly.

"Hmm?" Yuri raise her eyebrow in curiosity.

"Lets go out just the two of us then?

"What???"