The Fight

Pink Killer

 

 

 

"Yuri! You are not eating?" Sooyoung who was eating while reading her book, whispered.

"Nope!  Enjoy your food." 

"Why? Is the food here that bad?" 

"If you have gone through what I did, I bet you wouldn't be able to sit her and eat at all." 

"Did something happen?" 

"I don't wanna talk about it."

Yuri turned fast which cause a snap sound from her neck maybe because she was using to much strength for a long time in cleaning the bathroom. She wondered how many people would it take to clean all of them? 5 at least.

"Lets talk about you Sooyoung! You are so hard-working! You even read while having lunch!"

"Ahh... That! The book was a story book I was reading for fun. Its interesting."

"Really(?)" Yuri stretched her hand and looked around. She realised that it's boring both her office and school.

"It is about a girl who goes as an undercover in a school and end up falling in love with the male lead. The girl is so cool."

Yuri get interest with the story immediately. She looked at the cover which shows a weird story and made Yuri lost all her interest on the book because she already knew the whole plot.

"What happen after?"

"The female lead was a very trained and skilled person. In the end, she fell in love with the male lead and then they fell in love with each other."

"As simple as that? I tried so hard and everything is ruined because of his brother." Yuri mumbled to herself. "If it is as simple as a fairytale, It will be much easier."

"Hi" A voice called out from behind. Yuri and Sooyoung turned and saw the group which they had trouble with this morning, showed up in front of them like trash.

"Yes hi! What do you want?" Yuri answered in a friendly tone.

"Err... Actually it is just that we don't have a place to sit so may you move somewhere else?"

"Try to find. If you walk a little more, I am sure you will find some."

"You wanna try us?" The one who is the leader said back which hold her fist until her knuckle turned white. It looks like she didn't like Yuri.

"Jeez... I am not in the mood for this thing." Yuri breathe out and smile.

"May you please go a little far away from me or maybe i will have to break your neck and give it to some animals."

"YAH!!!"

"Actually you don't have to raise your voice because we are actually standing very close."

The leader saw the look on Yuri's face and boiled in anger until her whole body is shaking. She turned toward the lunchbox which is filled with soup and pour it all over Yuri's head or we could say cover her head instead. The soup drip down from Yuri's hair to her body until there are smell all over the cafeteria.

"OMG!!" Sooyoung accidentally shout it out in fear and slight surprise. Her voice gather all the students' attention. She took out tissues and wipe the soup from Yuri's body.

"Be try to be cool" The group member high-fived and Sooyoung was pushed until she landed face first with the ground. Sounds were heard all over from the scene which just happen.

Actually there are a lot  of groups here but they seems to be so scared of this group and have no intention of stopping them or whatsoever.

"Jesus Christ! Where is the restroom?" 

Yuri looks like she had a hard time smiling. Inside, she was boiled with anger until it was about to explode. The leader split her disgusting saliva on Yuri's face and started laughing loudly which cause laughter from the other group member. Yuri tried controlling her anger. She lower down her hand and close her eyes not wanting to see those es. If not, she will really explode. Her mood was ruin was already ruined once by Jong- Kai and now the second time by these es. These es will be death once -

"I thought you said you will break our necks?" They teased before splitting on her again. Yuri cleaned the split on her face and taking a deep breathe.

"I don't think I can hold in any longer SO MIND TELLING ME WHERE THE TOILET IS?????"

Yuri looked up at the es and her reaction made the group confuse and also raise their anger as well. The leader was about to slap Yuri but her hand was hold, preventing her from hitting Yuri. People looked at the person who was holding the hand in shock.

"K-Kai" The es voice becomes sweet and innocent right away.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 


I have updated. I will try my best to do a double update! Also I deleted the kiss part because I think it is too fast for them to kiss and i think it will ruin my storyline! Sorry!
Please comment ^^ 
Sorry for the wrong grammar.