Chaerin

Pink Killer

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"You don't look so good."

"Because I'm not feeling well."

"Here! Take this! It'll make you feel better!"

"Thanks!"

Yuri takes the coke from Sooyoung. Yuri looks at Sooyoung in thankfulness. Even though they have known each other for a short times, Sooyoung show kindness toward her all the times. She even help cleaning all the toilet that Kai ordered. She really want to tell her to stop not to tired herself, Don't bother copy lesson for me because it is useless for a fake student like her. She really wanted to tell her but she can't risk telling all the secrets.

"If you still feel sick, take this." Sooyoung puts a bottle of liniment on the table right in front of Yuri.

"Thank you so much!"

"No problem. We are friends!"

"You are really a good friend! You take care of me and even help me all the time!"

"Of course! You are my only friend!"

"What?" Yuri frown in disbelieved.

"You are here for 4 years and you are saying you have no friends at all?"

"Really! It is like I have nothing to show to make people notice me maybe that's why no one wanna be friends with me."

"Are you kidding me!? Yor are kind, beautiful and loyal. You are the first person I've seen that are this kind-hearted."

"Ohh..." Sooyoung laughs happily after hearing the compliment from Yuri.

"Anyway! I am sorry that I couldn't help you yesterday."

"Yesterday?" Yuri asks in confusion.

"At the cafeteria remember?"

"Ahh That!! Don't think about it! It's nothing!"

"I'm really disappointed in myself."

"Don't think about it anymore. Besides, who are they? It's like no one really dare to mess with them or bother helping us at all."

Sooyoung looks at the surrounding in fear. She is afraid that someone will hear their conversation.

"Actually.." Sooyoung whispers in her lowest voice at Yuri's ear.

"The leader is a mafia group's cousin and one of them is actually the mafia leader's girl. Every morning, someone will come and drop them off and pick them up at the evening."

"Which mafia group?"

"Have you heard! It is like Boy Bang or something like that!"

"Big Bang?"

"Yea!!" Sooyoung nods when hearing the right name.

"The group is very powerful so now you know, don't bother them or trying to fight with them."

Like luck is not on their today. There! The 4 girls is standing right behind them.

"What's your name?" Yuri asks.

"Lee Chaerin." After telling her name, she snatchs the coke can from Yuri before sitting on the table boldly.

"Mind taking your off my table?"

"Yuri No!!" Sooyoung tries to take Yuri's hand and keep trying to stop her. Chaelin glare at Sooyoung before throwing the can toward Sooyoung's face who is standing a little far. Yuri swiftly extends her hand and knocks it away from her friend's face making the others frown in confusion.

"Looks like we have something to make clear!" Yuri says while putting the can on the table before standing up.

"From what you did to me in the cafeteria to try hurting my friend in front of me so where do you want our clear up meeting to be?"

"Bold hah?"

Just like a mafia's family. Seems like Yuri's word didn't even have any impact on her at all. She just laughs at the statement. Her face show an emotion which Yuri can't describe. It's like she wanted to laugh but she is not laughing.
"How about the court?"

"I don't care."

Chaelin's group walks out. The students who hear about the meeting start whispering, some run out to spread the news. Sooyoung's face paled. She is not excited for the meeting like everyone else but she looks like she wanted to cry.

"You shouldn't have done that!"

"I know but couldn't help. She really need to be teach some lesson."

"You are sick and also are you sure you can win? Don't forget she has the mafia blood in her."

"My stomach hurts a little but it'll be okay after some excercise don't worry!"

"What if she call for those mafia?"

"We'll think about it later!" Yuri walks toward Chaerin's group but when she is at the door, no one is there so she looks back at Sooyoung who is pouting.

"Soo-ah! I don't know the way there. Even though I've clean there but this university is too big so can you bring me there?"

 

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I've change my name to annonimous so don't think that I've given the story to another person.
Please comment^^