Friend & Enemy

Pink Killer

Yuri running non-stop toward her classroom that is filled with student. One of them turned toward her in amused. The class Have only several table which sits in pair. Only the last table is free so she walked toward it.

"Hello!" A very sweet voice is heard in a greeting way toward Yuri who is hunging her head low. When she looked up, she saw a very nice looking girl lokking at her.

"Hi"

"Are you new?"

"Yes!"

"That's why i didn't see you around!"

"Yea!"

"Hello I am Choi Sooyoung! but you can just call me Sooyoung or Soo!" she introduced.

"Where is my report, nerd?" Someone said. Yuri looked up and see a standing there.

"Here" the nerd who introduce herself as Sooyoung faked a mile before take out a report from her bag for a group of about 4 people.

"Good!" the one who looks like the leader of the group said and smile and looked at Yuri.

"What do you mean by looking at us like that?" Yuri just shrugged her shoulder in respond and her expression shows how tease she is until the group of is boiled with anger.

"Who are you?"

"Kwon Yuri, new student!" Just the first day of school, she already met 2 trouble maker.

"Then know it that don't you dare to mess with us if you want to stay here peacefully."

"Yea! yeah!"

"Good that you understand!"

The group of walks back to their own seat. Yuri's anger start to biuld up if it was before these kid must have already have a taste of what is called real punishment.

"Are you okay?" Sooyoung asked when she saw Yuri sitting there frozen.

"Yea I am fine!"

"I understand your feeling! Those girls are really scary right?"

Yuri didn't reply but turn and look at the pale face of Sooyoung. Just within a glance, Yuri already knows that Sooyoung is scared of them. Yuri then turned to look at the es but then their leader turned and said, "If you don't want anything to happen just stay still!"

*How could I still be calm in a situation like this?*

Lunch Time

 

Sooyoung invite Yuri for a lunch at the cafeteria but Yuri refuse to go since she has ameeting with Suho at his office about his brother who Yuri have to protect.

"Here I am!" Yuri opened the office door. Suho is sitting at his work chair behind his desk while talking with his brother who was back-facing her.

"Just In time! Here is my brother!" Suho pointed at the guy hwo was back-facing Yuri. Just by meeting Suho, Yuri felt like paradise. She walked toward his brother.

"Nice to meet you!" A calm voice said while holding his hand out to shake her hand!

"Nice to meet you too!^^" Yuri shake his hand.

When she looked up her jaw dropped. her eyes widen. O.O *This is not happening!* She said in her mind.

"No way!" He said while his expression is showing disgusted.

"You two know each other?" Suho raised his eyebrow at Yuri and his brother.

"Jongin you know Yuri?"

"More than that!" Jongin replied before reaching for Yuri's collar.

"We get along well since the first time we met!" Yuri gulped hard.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~