Our Morning~

You're My Rilakkuma.

Our Morning-

 

I woke up from the couch and my back immediately began to ache as I sat up. I yawned and decided to make some coffee. I got up and went to he kitchen.

Kris then came out of his and Tao's shared room. 

"Good morning." Kris said.

"Good morning~ Would you like some coffee?" I asked smiling.

"Yes, thank you." He said smiling back.

I reached up to the cupboard above my head to get the cups, but my back hurt so freakin' much I had to jump back down. I reached for it again, this time on a chair. I slipped off the chair and tried to grab the cupboard to keep me from falling, but that failed.

"AHH!" I screamed. I shut my eyes tightly together.

I didn't feel any pain though.

I opened one eye and saw Kris's face in front of me.

"BaekHyun-shi, are you okay?" He asked.

"Y-yes, thanks so much!" I said getting off of his arms and bowing.

"Haha, no problem. If you ever need help, just ask me." He smiled.

"Okay, um can you get three cups from the cupboard?" I asked pointing to it.

"Sure, but three?" Kris asked.

"Yeah. You, Me, and Tao." I said. Kris slightly blushed at the name and I knew exactly why.

Then Tao came out of the room.

"Baek-hyung~~" He said doubled over," I'm hurt~~ Help meeee~" He said while pouting.

I quickly ran over to him and helped him to the couch. We both sat on it while Kris was in the kitchen.

"Kris-shi, can you make sure the coffee doesn't boil over? The coffee maker we have does that sometimes. Thanks a bunch!!" I said, trying to keep him from coming to the couch for a while.

"Yah, Tao," I whispered.

"Yes, Hyung?" He whispered back.

"Um.. did you.. do 'it' with Kris yesterday? ChanYeol heard some... noises and he.. uh.." I blushed remembering what he did," He did something, anyways, did you do 'it'?"

"Uhh...." Tao hesitated and blushed madly, I could already tell what the answer was going to be."Yes.."

"Hehe, my Tao has grown up so much~" I said with a huge grin. Then Kris walked over to us.

"Um, here's your coffee." He said putting two cups on the table. "I couldn't find any cream in the fridge though."

"Oh that's fine, we like our coffee black." I smiled back. "Do you want some?" I asked, trying to leave Tao and Kris alone.

"Um, if it's not too much trouble." He said.

"I'll go get some," I gave a quick wink at Tao, who was shaking his head telling me not to go,"Watch over Tao~" I then quickly grabbed my coat and wallet and ran out the door.

Hehe~ They'll be alone~ Hope they don't do 'it' again... They better just be talking it out! Maybe I should text him.

To: Tao~

Don't him! Or the other way around, okay? ChanYeol might act up again.

Then I just remembered... CHANYEOL! I don't even know if he's sober or not! I ran faster to the store because I need to buy some things to make him sober.

I finally reached the front of the market and panted, trying to catch my breath. I then entered and quickly looked for everything.

"Hey, nice pajamas." A familiar voice said in my ear. I looked back and it was Kai! Or well... JongIn.

"Kai!" I said.

"What's up? How long has it been? And are you still singing?"

"Naaah, I quit singing after I graduated college. And maybe it's been... 2-3 years?"

"Ah, that . And how's Tao doing?"

"Uh...." His hurts... "Pretty good, we're living together. And we have two more guests in the house."

"Oh really? Can I come over?"

"Sure! Just let me get some things first." I then grabbed everything and paid for them. We walked back to my apartment and when we entered... Tao and Kris were making out, intensely. I swear, they're going to rip each other's lips off one day... 

"Ahem." Kai coughed. They looked at us and Tao blushed, more than he did when Kris was his face off. Kris just sat down on the couch accross from Tao.

"Um... Who's this?" Kai asked pointing at Kris. I don't think Kris wanted to answer, so I introduced him to Kai.

"This is Kris and-" Then ChanYeol came out of the room, like it was his turn to be introduced,"This is ChanYeol."

"Ah, nice to meet you two." Kai said bowing.

"BaekHyun-ah~ who's this?" ChanYeol asked with a groggy voice,"Ah! My head hurts." He said putting his hand on his head. I chuckled and helped him over to the couch where Kris is sitting.

"This is Kai." I said.

"Okay. BaekHyun-ah~ Do you know what's wrong with my head? And do you know how to fix it?" ChanYeol asked pouting a little.

"Well I got it right here," I said holding up the plastic bag,"And Kris here's your cream." I handed it to him and when to the Kitchen to make some honey water so ChanYeol's head would hurt less. When I finally made it I gave it to ChanYeol.

"Here, drink this. It's hot so-"

"IT'S HOT!" He screamed. I started laughing and he laughed too. Then the rest joined in. We had a really fun time together and after a while Kai decided that he'd stay over.

"Sorry Kai, there's no where else to sleep." I said putting a fluffy blanket from the closet on the couch.

"It's okay, as long as it won't hurt me right?" He smiled and fixed the blanket. I laughed nervously.

Hehe, you're back will though.

There was a knock on the door. I opened it and gasped in surprise.

--

a/n: there will be a double update ^^ (bonus)