Mall!

You're My Rilakkuma.

Mall!-

ChanYeol's POV-

After breakfast BaekHyun and I went to the apartment garage and drove to the mall. It was really awkward in the car... my heart wouldn't stop jumping up and down... I don't know how to explain this feeling. I've never felt it before. At least I don't think.

"So.. ChanYeol.. um do you know what kind of clothes you want?" He asks me.

"N-no... not really. What kind of clothes do I need to get?" I ask him. He looks at me for a quick second then looks back at the road.

"Um... just like comfortable clothes, outdoor clothes.... and.. maybe sports clothes? Since you can't just be lazing around the house. It's unhealthy for you."

"Oh.. uh.. then what sports can I do? I don't remember anything about them.." I say rubbing my neck.

"Running's good. I-I can go with you if you want." He says and his cheeks turn a little red. I don't know why but my cheeks turned red and my face felt like it was burning!

"O-okay..." AAAAH I'm a nervous wreck! I wish Tao was here... then everything won't feel so awkward! I try to avoid BaekHyun's eyes as much as possible but I can't! I just want to drown in his beautiful deep eyes. The more I think about them my heart just hurts.... "AISH!" I just realized I said that out loud.

"Is there something wrong?" BaekHyun asks surprised.

"Well.. um it's nothing. Just thinking about something." I said looking the other way.

"O-okay then. Well we're at the mall. Let's go." He says as he parks the car in the front of the mall in the full parking lot. We get out of the car and walk through the entrance to the mall. The place was filled with people! I wonder why there's so many people.

"That's weird. Usually on a Tuesday there's not many people." BaekHyun says. We walk over to a crowded place and there was a small-ish black stage and we saw that there was a talent show! And people sang, dance, rapped, played intruments, and there was comedy too. I admired the people who went up on the stage.

"Now~ Everybody! We still have a lot of spots left up on the stage and we'd like some of you, yes the audience, to come up and show off your talents! Remember you may even be be scouted!" The MC/host said. He went over to a table with a black cloth covering it and there were 2 other people there. I wonder who they are. Scouts? Before I knew it BaekHyun was shoved up the stage by this really pretty cute looking deer like boy! OH MY GOSH I WAS TOO DISTRACTED I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE! I squeezed through the people in the crowd and ran up to BaekHyun who was on the stage.

"Good job, Luhan! You've found more people." The MC said. "Now, what would you two like to do?"

BaekHyun's POV-

"Um.." I looked down then whispered into ChanYeol's ear, "ChanYeol, can you do anything? Like sing or rap or something?"

"I think I remember-" ChanYeol was cut off by the MC. He handed ChanYeol an acoustic guitar.

"Here you go. So what're your names?" The MC asked.

ChanYeol loooked at me worried. His face practically said "I don't know how to play!"

"I'm BaekHyun..." I said to the MC. "And this is ChanYeol."

"Alright. I'll get off the stage, now you two do your thing." He got off the stage and me and ChanYeol just stood there and looked at each other for a moment. Then ChanYeol started to play a melody! HOLY CRAP I didn't know he knew how to play a song! And fortunately I knew the lyrics to it! I then began singing the song. The song is History by this famous band that I don't know the name of. Though when I was younger I sang it all the time with this kid that played a lot of instruments. I had lots of fun with that kid. This song gives me such great nostalogic memories. I couldn't stop thinking of the kid as I sang the song. 

Before I knew it the song was over.

"Wow! That's some natural god given talent you boys got there!" The MC said.

"Thank you." We both said and bowed to the MC.

"Here's your guitar." ChanYeol said handing back the guitar.

"No it's okay." The MC said slightly pushing back the guitar back to him, "I have a lot more where that came from. Take good care of her. Oh and here's my buisness card. I would love if you came by and we can talk about a contract." He said with a smile. We got off the stage and we looked at the card. His name is Sehun. We walked past the scouts' table and Sehun came over to us again.

"Oh hey, ChanYeol was it? It'll be hard to carry that guitar around like that so I'll give you a case to put it in. He showed him how to put the guitar in and put the strap on. We said our good-byes and finally went shopping.

"Wow, ChanYeol, I never knew you were that good at playing the guitar." I said to him.

"Yeah, I didn't know it either. When I touched the guitar I felt like I was connected to it... I guess before I fainted I played it." He said.

"Well, you're good so you must've played a lot. You reminded me of this kid that I used to play with. He'd play lots instruments and rap and I'd always sing along. Funny thing is that song was one of the songs we'd play most together." I said kind of chuckling. "Um.. let's go into this store. It's a pretty cheap place and has lots of comfortable clothing." I pointed at the store called Exotic Clothing.

We entered the store and went to the men's section. I saw a gray long sleeve shirt and took the biggest size, since he's like a mini giant. I then grabbed 3 pairs of jeans, 4 pairs of boxers, 3 t-shirts, 2 more long sleeve shirts, and 3 sweatshirts. I grabbed his wrist and brung him into a changing room.

"Alright, now put this on." I said to his closing and locking the door.

"Uuuh.. all of this?" He asked.

"Yup." I said. "You know how to put them on right?"

"Yeah." He said.

"Alright, then try 'em all on and tell me if they fit." After a long time of trying on clothes, we finally finished. Fortunately he liked the clothes and they fit him perfectly. We went to the cash register and bought all of the clothes.

"Wow, BaekHyun-ah you bought a lot this time." My friend, Xiumin, who works here said.

"Haha, this isn't for me, it's for this guy, ChanYeol." ChanYeol bowed and Xiumin too.

"I'm Xiumin." He put out his hand.

"ChanYeol." He said and they both shook hands.

"Well since it's your first time here I'll give a private discount. Don't tell anyone." Xiumin said whispering to us. "Your total is 50,000 won." (Around $50-ish I think) I paid him and we went to a couple more shops. For shoes and body wash. After that we went home.

-- At Home --

I the lights and plunked myself on the couch. "Aaaaahh... I feel so relaxed now." ChanYeol closed the door and went over to me.

"So BaekHyun, can you tell me more about this kid you played with when you were younger?" He asked me putting the guitar down on the floor next to me. I totally forgot about that!

"Sure, but before that we should really take a bath... um you don't know how to take a bath do you?" He nodded and we headed to the bathroom. 

---

A/N: Do you like the story so far? :)