SoJu??

You're My Rilakkuma.

SoJu??

 

"ChanYeol-ah, want to go to sleep? I don't think this guy's going to wake up anytime soon." I said tugging ChanYeol's sleeve a little.

"Yeah, sure." He replied looking worried. I looked at him and then the clock. It was almost midnight.

"Don't worry about him, he'll be fine." I said to him smiling and trying to comfort him.

"Yeah." He smiled back. We went back into the room and slept in our somewhat usual positions.

-- Next Morning --

The next morning I got up to go to the bathroom and do my usual routine, which is using the bathroom, brushing my teeth, change clothes, eat breakfast, and go to work. Though this morning is a little different. Since supossedly there's a new guy, Kris, I have to take care of him until Tao wakes up, since he has a day off today. I made some honey water and put it on the little coffee table that was next to the couch Kris slept in. I sat there waiting for him to wake up. After about 30 minutes he woke up.

"Ah.. my head.." He said sitting up and putting his hand on his head. "Wha- where am I? Who are you?" he asked with half moon shaped eyes.

"I'm BaekHyun. This is my house. You somehow opened the door and came in here... and made out with my friend." I said.

"Oh my gosh... really?" He asked with really big, awakened eyes.

"Yup.. and you are?.."

"I'm Kris. Nice to meet you." We shook hands and Tao came out of his room.

"Well, it was nice to meet you. I have to leave for work, but don't worry." I walked over to Tao and put my hands on both his shoulders. "This guy's going to take care of you." I said with a smile.

"Wait Bae-"

"Well, bye~" I got my coat and went, or more like ran, off to work.

"Aish.. Yah!" Tao yelled. That was the last I heard of him.

Tao's POV-

I yelled at BaekHyun to come back but he didn't even look back at me. I looked back to the room and Kris was bowing 90 degrees. I jumped back because I was shocked.

"I'm really sorry for what I did last night!" He said with all seriousness. I was confused for a second and then remembered what he did. I started blushing and I tapped his shoulder.

"Um.. it's okay... I mean we know each other right? You're Kris... I thought you.. um passed away though." I said with sadness.

"Yeah.. well.. I .. survived. I wanted to go to you and tell you that I was alive.. just had to get some mad stitches." He said standing up. "I searched everywhere for you... I.. I've missed you." He hugged me tight and cried a little.

"I... I missed you too." I hugged him back. All the memories I had of him and me together came flooding back into my mind. We looked at each other and began kissing. It's been so long since we have. I mean other than last night and you know.. since it's been years since we kissed passionately. We moved from our positions to my room.

ChanYeol's POV-

I saw Tao and Kris kissing intensely from my bedroom doorway! And then they moved into Tao's room. Woah... That... what just happened? I don't know.. I'll just go get some water. And when I walked past their bedroom to the kitchen I heard some strange noises. I was curious so I put my ear against the door... maybe I shouldn't have. All I could hear was and groaning. I immediately went over to the water dispenser and got a cup of water and gulped it down. My head keeps thumping! I just need more water... before I knew it I drank 7 cups of water.

...

...

...

Should I peek at what their doing..?

CHANYEOL THE ARE YOU THINKING?

Hmmm... I am a little curious on what their doing...

NO CHANYEOL NO... THAT'S THEIR PRIVACY...

But I'm curious! I wanna know.... maybe a teensy little peek.... I quietly walked over to their door and hesitantly and quietly opened it. I saw something... I probably shouldn't have...

I saw... this...

"Ah! K-Kris th-there!!" Tao said gripping onto Kris's back making markings with his nails.

"Mmph... Tao I think I'm going to-" Then some weird substance came out of his.. dragon roll... into... Tao's.. enterance...

I quickly and quietly closed the door and run back into my room. I run under the covers and hide there.

Ididn'tseeanythingIdidn'tseeanythingIdidn'tseeanything!!!!! I could feel my face heat up again and cold sweat forming on my forehead and back. What's wrong with me?... Flashes of them doing what they did came popping up into my mind. But the last time I thought about what they did... it wasn't them... it was me in Kris's position and BaekHyun in Tao's... OH MY GOSH! I felt my.. spring roll twitch a little and I jumped out of bed. Then ran into the kitchen to look for a cold drink.

I picked up this interesting green bottle labeled 'Soju'.

"SoJu? What is that? Well... it better be good." I opened the cap and drank half of the bottle in one go. Next thing I know, I got a little dizzy and drank the rest before I got knocked out.

 

BaekHyun's POV-

 

I got home and locked the door behind me... it was such a tiring day. The boss was so annoying... Oh... what's this? When I the kitchen lights I saw ChanYeol with a really red face.

"Chanyeol-ah! Are you okay? You're burning!" I say as I put my hand on his forehead. I look at the bottle next to him. Aish.. this guy.. What is he doing drinking? I think to myself as I hold the SoJu bottle I was going to drink when I came home... "Yah! Babo-yah! Why'd you drink my freakin' SoJu?"

He groggily looked up at me. His drunk face is pretty cute. NONONONONONONONONONONONO Don't think like this!

"B-BaekHyun-ah? Is that you? Why are there so many BaekH-hyuns?" He said cupping my cheeks. "Hehehehe~ I got yooooooooooooooou~~~~"

I can't control my burning face. It's becoming so hot I think that I can burn the freakin sun.

"BaekHyun-aaaaaaah~~" He said bringing me into a warm embrace. "K-kiss me?" He asked breaking the embrace and staring deeply into my eyes.

I don't want to kiss you... at least when you're like this. I want to kiss you when you're concious!

"Hurry up!" He demanded.

"Um.. you should go to sleep." I said patting his back. I put his arm around my shoulders and helped him to my room. I changed him out of his clothes... Oh.My.God. D-does he ... ha-have a b-b-bo-bo-bon-er? I quickly put his pajama pants on and put the blanket over him. I was going to get the spare blankets I had to sleep outside but he didn't let me. He grabbed my wrist, making me stay put. 

"BaekHyun-ah! Don't leave meeeee~" He said cutely. "Ah!" He screamed in pain.

"Wh-what's wrong?" I asked.

"It hurts." He said pointing to his.. hard on. I gasped and tried to run but of course... that didn't work. He pulled me into the bed with him.

"Nooooo~ Don't leeeave mee~~!" He hugged me tight and I could feel his hard on between my legs. "I saw Tao and Kris d-do this." He pushed his hard-on deeper between my legs. I moaned and quickly covered my mouth. Oh my god! What the were Kris and Tao doing?!?! I looked at ChanYeol who is now dead asleep.

I slowly slipped out of the bed, grabbed the blankets, and fixed everything on the couch. 'Oh my gosh.' I thought to myself plopping myself on the couch. 'Did Tao..?' I got up and slowly opened the door to Tao's room. I saw something I really shouldn't have seen.... Two dudes and white stuff all over them.

Just.. How.. many times did that do that? Seriously.

---

A/N: Wow... o.o I have nothing to say about this chapter... maybe you do?