Our Morning~ (Bonus)

You're My Rilakkuma.

TAO'S POV-

 

"BaekHyun-Hyung!" I screamed, but he didn't hear. He just ran off to the market.... I sighed.

"Tao, um... you.. okay?" Kris asked awkwardly pointing at my .

"U-uh... yeah. It still hurts, but I'm fine."

"Sorry, I shouldn't have done it so rough yesterday..." He looked to the side. I smiled.

"It's okay. I mean well... we used to do it like that a long time ago..."

"Haha, yeah..."

I started to think about the past. What happened to Kris was scary as hell. I blocked most of what happened with Kris out of my mind and slowly remembered things. A slight smile shown on my face.

"What're you smiling about?" Kris asked.

"About a long time ago. When we used to date. I can't remember most of what happened, but it's slowly coming back." I smiled. He smiled back.

"What happy memories do you remember?"

"When you first kissed me, when you first hugged me... and um... other 'stuff'." I said blushing.

"You mean... like this." He said kissing my neck. I squealed from surprise.

"H-hey!"

Our eyes locked. We then began to kiss intensely. His hand supported the back of my head, pushing me deeper into his lips. And my arms hung around his neck, bringing him closer to me.

Then all of a sudden BaekHyun and someone else came in.

"Ahem.." The guy said. We broke apart.

---

A/N: Just a little bonus because I haven't upated in so long ^^ Sorry it's not a big bonus but at least there's something :)