Cleaning!

You're My Rilakkuma.

Cleaning!-

ChanYeol's POV-

I said good-bye to BaekHyun as he left the apartment with Tao. I then headed back into Baekhyun's room.

"Wow.. his room is a mess." All I saw was clothes,  paper, and junk scattered everywhere! Seriously, even if he is super busy he's got to live in a better environment! "I've got to clean this place up." I decided to begin with washing the clothes... but I don't know how.  Since you know.. I lost all my memories. So I think I'll just call BaekHyun.. wait.. I don't have his number and I don't have Tao's either. Aish! I'll just ask the neighbor. I open the the door and knock on their neighbor's. A cute, petite girl opened the door.

"Hello? Can I help you with something?" she asks.

"I'm ChanYeol. I'm trying to do laundry for BaekHyun, your neighbor." I say to her.

"Oh, I can show you how. I'm TaeYeon by the way." she says putting her hand out. I stare at the hand in confusion. "Um.."

"Sorry I've lost most of my memories so I can't remember what to do." I say shyly.

"Hehe that's okay. This is called a handshake." She takes my hand and shakes it with hers. "So I'll meet you at the laundry room at the lobby?"

"Um okay." I say. Oh gosh.. where IS the laundry room? I then head back to my room and put all the clothes on the floor into a basket. Then head towards the elevator that's already opened. Aww darn! I forgot how to work these things too! Do I just press the '1' button? I try and jump at the doors that close. I notice that there's a crying little girl there without her parent.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"I-I don't know where mommy is!" she says wailing and bawling her eyes out.

"Oh it's okay! Let's head to the lobby and ask the person in charge. Do you know your mommy's name?" And where the lobby is? I want to ask her...

"Her name is T-Tiffany." the little girl says calming down.

The doors open and i jump a bit and she runs out of the elevator. I walk her to the front desk.

"Excuse me but this little girl seems to be lost." I say to the lady at the back of the front desk.

"Mommy!" The girl says. 

"TaeHee-ah! What are you doing? You're supposed to stay at home!" The woman says.

"Mommy I missed you! Where's Taeyeon eomma?" Holy- Taeyeon??

"Well, um I need to get going. Um, bye TaeHee-ah~" I say waving at her. I look around and I see a small little section with washing machines in them. I walk over to TaeYeon and she tells me to open the door to a silver washing machine. I open it.

"What do I do now?" I ask.

"You put in the detergent." I put in the detergent she gives me. "Now which clothes do you want to start off with?"

"Um.. what do you mean?"

"Colors or white?" she asks.

"Colors."

"Okay put only the colored clothes in." I do as she says and she looks away, I'm guessing she's trying to not look at BaekHyun's underwear.

"Um I'm done."

"Okay now close the door and twist that knob to warm water." I twisted it to warm water. "Now twist that knob to full load, since you have a lot of clothes, and set that one to 10." I did as she told me. "Now push the start buttion and you're good to go. It takes time for it to wash, our building doesn't have drying machines so we use racks to hangs the wet clothes."

"Thanks so much, Taeyeon-shi." I say with a smile.

"Noona is fine." she smiles back. After about 10-30 minutes the wash was finished. I did the same with the white clothes, except put it on cold water as she instructed, and we headed to my apartment.

"Alright, so now we wring the clothes to get rid of some water we don't need." she says.

"Um how do you 'wring' it?" I ask. 

"You twist the clothes like this." She demonstrated it, "But don't squeeze it to the point it breaks. Just when it feels less wet and heavy."

"Okay~" I did that and she showed me how to put the clothes onto the rack on the balcony BaekHyun has.

"That's about it." she said. "Anything else you need help on?"

"Um no I think I remember how to do other stuff. Thanks so much, noona. But I have a question."

"Shoot." she said with a smile.

"Um, do you have a daughter? And a wife, Tiffany?" I asked.

"HAHAHAHA! I don't but my room-mate Tiffany does." I looked surprised at her comment. And we both laughed for a bit. We said our good-byes and I spent the rest of my afternoon on cleaning up BaekHyun and Tao's apartment. Practically everywhere was organized and cleaned up. The place is practically sparkling! I looked at the time. It was 5:30. I heard the door unlock and saw Tao come in.

"Wow! ChanYeol! Dang you know how to clean! But shouldn't you bring the laundry in?" Tao said with a chuckle.

"Oh yeah!" I run the to laundry rack and put them all in the basket then close the balcony door behind me. "Um Tao... I don't know what to do next." I said shyly.

"Haha! Okay, I'll show you." He showed me how to fold the clothes and when we were done with everything we put them back in their spots.

"Did you wash my clothes?" Tao asked.

"Oh um... no." I said.

"Tomorrow then." He said slightly chuckling.

"When will BaekHyun come back?" I asked.

"Around maybe 11:00. He usually comes back at that time. You should go to sleep. He'll come back no worries."

"Thank you." I smiled at him and headed to BaekHyun's room. I went under the blanket and slept.

I woke up around 11:00-ish since I couldn't sleep without BaekHyun. I keep having nightmares. I heard the door unlock. I opened the door from BaekHyun's room and peeked out. It was BaekHyun! I ran over and hugged him.

"Ch-ChanYeol?? What are you doing??" He asked. I couldn't answer back, his warmth comforted me so much.

--

A/N: YUUUUUP did you enjoy this chapter? I mean.. it's kinda pointless but kind of entertaining in a way :3 Hope you liked it~ and what do you think is going to happen? :)