Breakfast

You're My Rilakkuma.

Breakfast

 

BaekHyun's POV-

 

"Ch-ChanYeol?? What are you doing??" I asked. Oh my god.. he's HUGGING ME! I'm blushing like crazy.. hope he doesn't notice! But Is he okay? He should be sleeping at this time.

He just hugs me tighter as a response. I was frozen I didn't know what to do. So I just hugged him back. Then I finally got the courage to talk to him. 

"Were you waiting for me? What's wrong?" I asked.

He nodded. "I keep having nightmares."

"Oh... Let's go to my room." We broke apart and I the living room lights and wow... ChanYeol did an AWESOME job on everything! The place is practically sparkling. All I can do is just stand and stare at everything.

"Are you coming?" He asked grabbing my wrist and shaking.

"Huh? Oh yah." I closed the door behind me and headed towards my room. On the right side of my door is the wall that seperates my bedroom with Tao's. It also has another light switch to the living room. I turned off the lights and went inside my room and ChanYeol followed behind. I closed the door and my lamp on my bedside table. And WOW my sloppy room is like a prince's!!

"You like your room?" ChanYeol asked with a cute smile.

"Yah... It's so.. clean." I just looked at everything in awe. Then reality hit me. I'm supossed to comfort ChanYeol! Aish! That bright-smiley babo makes me think that he's okay! "ChanYeol."

"Yes?" he replied.

"Are you okay? You said you had a nightmare. If you want to talk about it, then go ahead." He hesitates a bit but then answers.

"I.. I keep thinking a devil is going to come back to kill me." he said slightly shivering.

"It's okay.." I say patting his back while hugging him. "Let's go to sleep, okay? It's late and this time you'll have good dreams." I say with a smile. "I'm with you." OH MY GOD DID I JUST SAY THAT? I seriously just... WHY'S HE GOTTA BE SO GOOD LOOKING AND CUTE??? Seriously.. I'm going crazy!

"R-really?" ChanYeol says hugging me back, but a little tighter.

"Yeah!" I say breaking the hug. I go under the blanket on the left side of the bed, next to the side table with the lamp and clock, like yesterday and he slides in on the right side. I turn off the lamp  and then.. he hugs and puts his leg on me! What the fu- THAT'S WHAT COUPLES DO!

"Wh-what're you doing ChanYeol?" I ask him slightly going under the covers. My GOD his eyes in the dark are just so- UMPH He pushed my head into his chest.

"I'm still kind of scared. And you did this to me yesterday! Now it's my turn." He says. I could tell he went to sleep because I couldn't see those pretty eyes anymore. Instead I saw his pretty lash line. I think... I like this guy.. WHAT? I mean I barely know this guy! What am I thinking AISH! I don't know anymore! I'm just going to sleep.

-- Next Morning --

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP the alarm clock went off again. UUUGH I hate the alarm clock.. I wish the alarm sounded better. And the good thing is I have a day off today! Yay~! I wish I didn't set the alarm clock... I always do, it's become a habbit. I sit up and look at where ChanYeol slept but he wasn't there! I wonder if he went to the kitchen. I open the door and I see ChanYeol cooking? I thought he didn't know how to do anything! Then again he did clean the living room.

"Oh! BaekHyun-ah~" ChanYeol calls. "Come here, Tao showed me how to make breakfast." I walked over to the kitchen table and pulled out a chair to sit in it.

He pecks me on my lips! "Hehe, BaekHyun-ah~ good morning~" I jumped out of my seat.

"Yah! ChanYeol-ah ! What are you thinking????" I say so nervously covering up my lips while blushing like a freakin tomato.

"Tao told me people do this when they wake up."

Tao.... I'm going to hit you when you come back!! I keep thinking in my head.

"Anyways, here's your breakfast~" He smiles handing me a plate with eggs, bacon, and toast with butter. I sit back down and eat. Wow the food is just amazing! I wonder what Tao's food tastes like now since he taught ChanYeol this. I mean before he couldn't even cook an egg. Let alone make toast! I kept eating and ChanYeol stared at me while eating his food.

"Is there something on my face?" I ask.

"N-no." He says looking down at his plate. I wonder what's wrong with him. I just look at him with a weird food and look at my plate, continuing eating.

ChanYeol's POV-

"Is there something on my face?" He asks me. I didn't notice I was staring at his beautiful skin and his cute facial features until he told me that.

"N-no." I say looking down at my plate. I don't know why but my heart is just beating like crazy! And my face feels a little hot. I wonder if there's something wrong with me. I mean this happened last night when I hugged BaekHyun to sleep. Is there something wrong with me?

"Oh, ChanYeol-ah, we should do some shopping today. You don't have clothes right? You've only worn those same clothes since yesterday morning right?"

"Y-yeah sure." I say, I look into his eyes, I've never noticed how pretty he is until today, I wonder why. He looks at me too. We just stay like that for a couple minutes but it feel like hours.

"S-s-so we'll j-just go to the mall." He says standing up to put away his finished plate of food. I snap out of my little daydream thing. I just wonder why I feel like this when I'm around him... My heart feels like it's going to explode!

--

A/N: YUUUUUP Hehehe I love this chapter so much lol xD I don't know what else to say :P sorry if there's any mistakes. Please feel free to leave feedback~