Let's Go Out~

You're My Rilakkuma.

Let's Go Out~ -

 

I opened the door and gasped in surprise.

"SuHo Hyung!" I hugged him,"What are you doing here??"

"Kai invited me over."

I let go of him.

"Yah! Kai! You invited him? Why didn't you ask me first?"

"Hey, you're happy he's here, right?"

"Well, yeah, but you should get my permission first! It's my house."

"So can I come in?" SuHo asked. I nodded and let him in. When he saw Tao he practically ran over and squeezed him to death.

"TAO!! MY BABY!!!" He cried hysterically. I rolled my eyes.

Here we go again...

"Eomma~" He whined,"Can't... breathe!"

"Oh, sorry." He let go.

"Um..." Kris said ruining the moment.

"Oh um, I'm SuHo, well my real name is Kim JoonMyun, but people call me SuHo or Eomma for short."

"I'm Kris." They shook hands and SuHo came up to me.

"Is that my baby's boyfriend?" He asked while pinching my arm. I winced.

"Yeah," he squeezed harder,"That' hurts! Hyung!" He stopped and shot at me with a scary glare.

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Because Tao wouldn't want me to!"

"Yes he would've!"

"No he wouldn't!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"YES!"

"NO!

"YESSSSSSSSS"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS-"

"SHUT UP!" Kai yelled. We looked at him.

"...Please." He smiled innocently. "Let's just go to sleep, I'm pooped."

"Alright..." We both said in defeat. We quickly glared at each other and got the blankets from the closet. I helped SuHo fix the blankets on the couch.

"BaekHyun-ah.." He said.

"Yes, Hyung?"

"You should tell me more about you guys..." He pouted. " I feel like you don't trust me anymore..."

"Aniyo~ that's not how it is. Just I don't have your contacts anymore."

"Then, shall we exchange?" He said with a smile.

"Sure~"

We passed each other our phones and put in our numbers and gave the phones back.

The rest of the night we talked and caught up with each other. The next thing I know we're passed out.

-- Morning --

I heard a crash from the kitchen and quickly looked up.

"Ah."  ChanYeol said.

I quickly got off the floor and walked over to him.

"ChanYeol-ah... what did you do this time?" I asked with half opened eyes and rubbing the back of my head.

"Oh, BaekHyun-ah. I um.. " He looked over to the huge mess of pots and pans. He looked back at me with a guilty face.

"It's okay," I said putting the pans back into the cupboard,"Are you hurt?"

"No, I'm okay."

"Okay, then~" I said putting the last pan in the cupboard.

"BaekHyun-ah.. I'm kinda hu-" His stomach growled and he blushed insanely. I laughed at how cute he was.

"Haha! Okay okay~ I'll make us some breakfast. Go wake up the others." I smiled. He awkwardly smiled back and nodded.

(CHANYEOL'S POV)-

I walked over to Kai and SuHo's sleeping bodies. Kai was in a really painful looking position on the ground and SuHo slept on the couch with his belly showing. I chuckled a little and slapped SuHo's stomach lightly. It made funny noises so I kept poking and slapping it. I laughed while doing so.

"Ya.." He said. I stopped laughing and looked up at him. He was glaring at me and I took my hands away from his stomach.

"Uh.. good morning, SuHo-shi." I said getting up and accidently stepping on Kai's face.

"!" He yelled and covered his face with his hands.

"I'm so sorry!" I said.

SuHo laughed like crazy and Kai got up off the ground.

"Hyung~ Why are you laughing?!" He said and sat next to SuHo and put his arm around his shoulders and choked him slightly.

"KAI STOP!" He said while coughing and slapping his arm.

"ChanYeol-shi~" Kai said.

"Yes?"

"Let's go out together~ I need to get something."

"U-um.. okay." I said.

Tao and Kris came out of their room and walked over to us.

Tao leaned on Kris's arm and held onto it like a panda, while SuHo looked like he was going to kill Kris.

"Good morning." Kris said. I nodded my head.

They sat at the table across from Suho and Kai. I sat at the middle edge of the table and BaekHyun came over with the food.

"Here~ Eat up." He said as he sat down next to me. Everyone picked up their forks and began to eat.

I picked up the egg with soysauce on it with my fork and took the whole thing in my mouth. I then put two sausages on my fork and put that in my mouth, chewed and swallowed. I then drank all the orange juice in my cup.

"Ah~" I said and picked up another egg. But before I was going to put it in my mouth I noticed everyone staring at me with wide eyes and/or open mouths.

"ChanYeol-ah, you.. you have a huge mouth." BaekHyun said.

"I do?" I said then stuffed the egg in my mouth.

"Yeah."

We all laughed for a while and continued eating.

After we finished, Kris,Tao, Suho and Baek gathered the dishes and went to clean them up at the sink.

"So Kai, you said you wanted to go out together?" I asked.

"Yeah, to the mall to pick up someone."

"Who?"

"Just someone."

"Why me?"

"Because BaekHyun doesn't like to go out to get people, Kris and Tao are dating and SuHo.. he'd probably kick my ." He said while looking at his nails.

"Ah~" I said while nodding.

"So, let's go~" He said while grabbing my hand. He looked me up and down,"Damn you're huge. Now go change." He said while pushing me into mine and BaekHyun's room.

I picked out a white t-shirt and some jeans. When I got out Kai was already changed. We put on our shoes and Kai told the others we'd be going out.

--

A/N: Sorry for not updating :( I've had terrible writer's block TT^TT You can so tell I have it in this chapter :/