Cursed?

You're My Rilakkuma.

Cursed?-

It was just another day after work. Well not a normal one since it was my friendship anniversary with my best friend, who's also my only room-mate.. Anyways, I just walked into our apartment and Tao sat there with a box in front of him.

"BaekHyun-ah~" Tao, my best friend, said as if he was in pain.

"What's wrong, Tao?" I ran over to him.

"I got you a huge present and I want to give this to you as our 3 year anniversary gift!" Tao said with an aegyo face. And handed, well pushed, the gift towards me.

"Omo-yah~ Thank you~" I hugged him.

"Open it~" He said pushing a little to me.

"Okay~" I said with a smile. I opened it and it was a life-size Rilakkuma plushie! "OH MY GOSH!! TAO I LOVE YOU AND IT~!!"

"Hehe I knew you were going to love it~" Tao hugged me.

"Tao~~" I hugged him like a bear.

"Okay, okay. It's getting late. We should sleep." Tao said looking at his watch. "It's already 12:30!. We should really sleep. We'll be tired for work tomorrow."

"Hehe alright." I headed to my room and he headed to his. "Nighty-night, Panda~"

"Night, Bacon~"

"I'm not Baco-" before I could finish my sentence he closed his door. I headed in carrying the Rilakkuma plush into my room. I closed the door behind me. I then put my bear under the blanket and laid in with him.

"I'm Baekhyun. Nice to meet you~!" I said to him with a smile. For some reason, I could tell that he smiled back. "I wonder what I should call you. Beary? No.. that's stupid... How about Kuma-chan?.. nah too long... OH! I got it! ChanYeol ! Night ChanYeol!" I hugged him and all night I snuggled against my new friend, ChanYeol.

-- The Next Morning --

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP the alarm clock loudly went off. I turned to the right side of the bed and turned the alarm clock on my bedside table off. MEH.. I hate mornings... I turned back over and hugged ChanYeol. Hmm... did ChanYeol get warmer? ... HOLY CRAP HE'S GOT A HUMAN ARM! I quickly opened my eyes.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHH!!" I screamed loudly, standing on my bed. Tao came in my room.

"BaekHyun-ah what's wro- AAAH! Since when did you have a boyfriend?!?!?! How the hell did he get in here????" Tao asked surprised. With wide eyes.

"I don't know this guy!" The guy who slept next to me woke up.

"Ah! Baekhyun-ah! Good morning!" He said with a smile.

"Who the hell are you???" I asked nervously. "What the... where did ChanYeol go?"

"Chanyeol?" Tao asked.

"The Rilakkuma you gave me!"

"I'm ChanYeol. Don't you remember? You hugged me to sleep all night long! You even put your leg on me." ChanYeol said smiling brightly while sitting up.

"U-um.. what?" Tao and I both asked at the same time.

"Oh I guess you probably want me to explain right?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yeah, sure go ahead?" I asked confused.

"Okay, so I was a human before I became a doll. I fainted in this store and this angel, Kris, saved me. He said that he saw a devil trying to eat my soul. Kris saw Tao, who has the power to stop time, and took a little bit of it. He used the power and stopped time. Of course only devils and angels can move during this time. So he eliminated the devil with his fire power and my body was pretty messed up. So he put my soul over into the closest thing as possible. which was your Rilakkuma plush. He also said that when a human comes in contact with me I will return back to normal. I don't have any memories of my past though.. all I could remember was that." it was silent for a little bit until Tao broke it.

"Oh! You're that guy! That guy who went into the toy store. You fainted and everyone made a fuss about it! I thought you died! Howcome I couldn't remember you?" Tao said.

"Kris told me that he erased everyone's memory of me so that the world remained in peace once someone found me. Also when he took a little of your power you out." Chanyeol replied. He looked at me, "Well, BaekHyun-ah. Your work, I think it's past the time you should attend? I'll guard the house."

"OH CRAP!" I ran to my closet and changed into my work suit. Tao put on his work clothes, day care center clothes, and we both ran to our work, which is in the same direction, my building is across the street from his daycare center.

"Are you sure that you want to leave him there?" Tao asked panting a little.

"Yah.. -pant- I feel I can trust him." I said. We then ran into our buildings and got scolded by our bosses. Then began to work.

I wonder why I can trust ChanYeol... he's kind of mysterious... He better not've messed our apartment up!

A/N: That's it for the first chapter. Hope you liked it :) sorry if some parts are kinda weird.. anyways, enjoy~ please leave feedback if you want ^^